Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:2monocle:

Holy poo poo I have the AMD version of that motherboard and its :discourse: - except for the AMD part :byoscience:

Its almost that much for the 5800x3d processor. If I lived on the other end of the country I'd be walking into a Microcenter right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vampire Panties posted:

:2monocle:

Holy poo poo I have the AMD version of that motherboard and its :discourse: - except for the AMD part :byoscience:

Its almost that much for the 5800x3d processor. If I lived on the other end of the country I'd be walking into a Microcenter right now

Luckily we have one real close here, so I feel very blessed. I'm so excited to get off my i7 4770k piece of poo poo!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hell yeah the one a mile away from me has this deal. leaving to cop it shortly!!!!!!!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

i'm happy for you op :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

hell yeah the one a mile away from me has this deal. leaving to cop it shortly!!!!!!!

I'm so excited to finally upgrade into the modern realm!!!!!!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wow only 12 cores. Epic fail bros

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

another mother loving friday baby yeah. time to get stoned and take some phone calls.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

IM EXTREMELY CAFFEINATED!!!!!! :2bong:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Wow only 12 cores. Epic fail bros

I'm running on like eight right now bro, not all of us are makin 24 core money under Blameless B

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

my cores are burning 4 u ;)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

my cores are burning 4 u ;)

#1 poster of my heart

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

IM EXTREMELY CAFFEINATED!!!!!! :2bong:

drat you cop a Reign bro?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lmao thought this was the epic thread

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Nuts and Gum posted:

That’s my plan!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
IT IS FUCKIN FRIDAY!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

first beer will be in honor of the return/remake of classic nooner av

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

El Jebus posted:

IT IS FUCKIN FRIDAY!

hell yes it is

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Starting off with an 11% stout :cheers:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
nother kid moving out, i get my gaming room! forest green or a dark grey gbs you decide

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Forest Green, so long as it's a dark one like Hunter Green.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

blimey thats quite a lot isnt it?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

theres no other way

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

nother kid moving out, i get my gaming room! forest green or a dark grey gbs you decide

Forest Green for sure

Copped that 12700k and ASUS mobo from Micro C, super excited to have a modern PC again

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Gonna go and SKULL SOME PISS at the pub soon.

My day took way longer today than it should have but gently caress it (I said but gently caress) Its time to get some grub and skull that PISS!!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

blimey thats quite a lot isnt it?

flubber nuts posted:

theres no other way

Sipped it whilst sitting by a roaring fire. Transitioned to 6% ale though, no need to get crazy. Fire is still nice though. All in all a Good Friday

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

1 more hour...gotta run out the clock with this paper work, better make sure its filled correctly...really correctly...cant be too careful...or fast

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Forest Green, so long as it's a dark one like Hunter Green.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Copped that 12700k and ASUS mobo from Micro C, super excited to have a modern PC again
good to have a fresh rig to play deus ex on again

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

good to have a fresh rig to play deus ex on again

The amount of Doom 2 mods I can run at once only gets better with every upgrade. Truly the future is beautiful

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sipped it whilst sitting by a roaring fire. Transitioned to 6% ale though, no need to get crazy. Fire is still nice though. All in all a Good Friday

thats the kind of beer you can sip one all night. what brand was it? always looking to try a new strong rear end beer.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tea Party Crasher posted:

The amount of Doom 2 mods I can run at once only gets better with every upgrade. Truly the future is beautiful

this poster gets it

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

I hope the friday night pizza and chinese food enjoyers enjoyed their food this evening as much as I did :cheers:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Down at the local piss skullery got some food down me gullet and the piss is following.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

What food best compliments piss good sir

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Kicking my feet up

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Typically when I'm at the piss skullery on Friday night I get an order of garlic bread first off because sometimes it's been 7-8 hours since I ate last. At work I'm pretty adamant about breaking for lunch at noon. But then by the time I get home, shower, shave, do some laundry etc. It might be 7 or 8 by the time I have the chance to have a full meal.

The garlic bread helps to absorb the piss and turn it in to a time release piss. Then I usually get a burger or some poo poo. Mainly because I'm probably boring. But hey,, you can have whatever you like when enjoying your Friday night PISS SKULLING.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

🅾️🅱️ drive-by posting itt

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Happy Thanksgiving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9f-F1CAB24

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

flubber nuts posted:

thats the kind of beer you can sip one all night. what brand was it? always looking to try a new strong rear end beer.

The OG New Holland Dragon’s Milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The OG New Holland Dragon’s Milk.

OP this is a good beer OP

I played some of the Relic Hunters Legends alpha since I backed their Kickstarter. Glad the game is finally starting to take shape 5 years later!