Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Dated a woman that would leave a beach ball sized wet spot on the bed and she broke up with me immediately after taking me to see Aziz at Madison square garden

I'm so sorry you had to see Aziz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
That guy can just never get the lights right

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

CPL593H posted:

If those are surgical stainless steel then that's actually a really good price all things considered. The squirrel heads are probably easy enough to remove.

Tell that to the squirrel

https://twitter.com/MusicalChaotic/status/1593713157943439360?t=-0KZx04numFpu9tVI-W6Mg&s=19

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Slap that (b)rear end.

Unrelated cursed image:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

this is known as environmental storytelling

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
They’re not gonna show those in action????

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Android Apocalypse posted:

Slap that (b)rear end.

Unrelated cursed image:

This looks like a screen shot from Fallout with high res mods

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Android Apocalypse posted:

Slap that (b)rear end.

Unrelated cursed image:

That face has seen some poo poo.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
ah well, any port in a storm *drops pants*

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:froggonk: getting Junji Ito flashbacks here!:eek:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

King Carnivore posted:

Close enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLZXeAXiUw&t=323s

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
teddy bear
teddy bear
teddy bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KowKWGNZ6is

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i would love for this guy to get eaten by hyenas

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Careful, you'll get sued by that hyena's living kin.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

King Carnivore posted:

Stop begging for free content; my OnlyFans subscriptions are available at a very affordable price point.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

those poor fruits..

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I’ve had to poop on the ground once in my life and there was no need to grab onto a tree or get in a poop swing.

You guys need to eat more fiber.

One time, when I was around 9, we went to Idaho to visit my step-dad's parents. It was some time in January.

I was sent outside to play, and I found a frozen river. I decided to just walk down it and see what I could find. I was also being followed by their two dogs.

Anyway, nature called and I had to poo poo. So I did what any kid my age would do, and I dropped a duce on the ice.

I got everything resituated clothing wise and started back to the house. I realized one of the dogs wasn't next to me, so I turned around to look for it.

It was eating my poop.

I got back to the house and never told anyone. In fact, this might be the first time I've ever shared this story with anyone.

Anyway, that's my pooping outside story.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Canned Panda posted:

One time, when I was around 9, we went to Idaho to visit my step-dad's parents. It was some time in January.

I was sent outside to play, and I found a frozen river. I decided to just walk down it and see what I could find. I was also being followed by their two dogs.

Anyway, nature called and I had to poo poo. So I did what any kid my age would do, and I dropped a duce on the ice.

I got everything resituated clothing wise and started back to the house. I realized one of the dogs wasn't next to me, so I turned around to look for it.

It was eating my poop.

I got back to the house and never told anyone. In fact, this might be the first time I've ever shared this story with anyone.

Lol what a bitch! :woof:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Canned Panda posted:

It was eating my poop.

_________/

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Canned Panda posted:

It was eating my poop.

You should have kept this as a story you've never told.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

CPL593H posted:

You should have kept this as a story you've never told.

It'd be pretty funny to save it up for your last words at the deathbed confession

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
And that’s why you shouldn’t let dogs lick your face.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!
Unless you’re poo poo-faced.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Or more to the point of these forums: your dog's mouth is horrible, you have no excuse from eating rear end now.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Frank Frank posted:

You’re going to finish pooping and try to stand up. Then the strap is going to slip straight down the tree when you give it a little slack and you’re going to land splat in your own poop.

clearly you shouldn't be strapped without supervision

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lmao at goons surprised that dogs eat poop

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

thats 1 thing u share in common with a dog, nerd

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

my dog is a pure and blameless creature who eats only prime cuts of siberian reindeer and excretes only rainbows that smell like green tea.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Buce posted:

my dog is a pure and blameless creature who eats only prime cuts of siberian reindeer and excretes only rainbows that smell like green tea.

lol you sniff your dog's rainbow poop

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Stoatbringer posted:

lol you sniff your dog's rainbow poop

hell yeah i ddo

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Guess few goons have cats & dogs in the same house, else they'd already be posting about the magic cat box that never has to be cleaned for some reason

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

PainterofCrap posted:

Guess few goons have cats & dogs in the same house, else they'd already be posting about the magic cat box that never has to be cleaned for some reason

I have one of each. My dog doesn't gently caress with the litter box.

He will, however, dig right in on the cat poo poo in the alley behind us, because the neighbor over there has about a dozen outdoor cats. It's like a goddamn buffet out there.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Motherfucker posted:

thats 1 thing u share in common with a dog, nerd

heh

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1594422990279778304

Some kid said some poo poo on camera once, let's immediately exploit it and him for profit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Killingyouguy! posted:

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1594422990279778304

Some kid said some poo poo on camera once, let's immediately exploit it and him for profit

Oh my goodness Vanguard Investment Group has paid the proper amount of money and is now associated with a popular video

I have been influenced to buy corn from their subsidiary immediately