Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

emfive posted:

for serious my official position is that it should be reheated, which will not counteract the effects of harmful microbial toxins that have formed on the food but I think that's pretty unlikely for food left out for half a day

Yes I am a microbiologist but I can't go into detail because I'm late for a flight to a microbiology conference

fly safe microbiologist chef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I'm gonna kick the demses asses

yeah gently caress them theyre fuckups

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
do not eat chicken that’s been sitting out at room temperature more than a few hours

dismayed at some of the harmful advice I’m seeing. very, very irresponsible.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
my 6 year old cat just learned that he can lay between my legs and now he does it all the time and I have to pee god drat it

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

AARD VARKMAN posted:

my 6 year old cat just learned that he can lay between my legs and now he does it all the time and I have to pee god drat it

f

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I would not advise my teamies eat a chicken-shaped bacterial colony

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
I'm kind of squeamish about meat. If I absolutely had to eat those fajitas I'd probably cook them again.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Cook more fajitas and mix them in with the old fajitas, problem solved.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

AARD VARKMAN posted:

he saw there was nothing of note going on between your legs and wanted to make you feel better.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

19 o'clock posted:

I think that's my concern is "what don't I know about this?" I'm not germophobic but also have never left cooked food out overnight by accident didn't want to die of some medieval meat vexation

if you haven't eaten pizza that's been left out on the counter for two days you haven't lived

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Louisgod posted:

he saw there was nothing of note going on between your legs and wanted to make you feel better.

I'm going to drone strike you

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Shifty Nipples posted:

if you haven't eaten pizza that's been left out on the counter for two days you haven't lived

Pizza doesn't count

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Pizza doesn't count

why not

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

do not eat chicken that’s been sitting out at room temperature more than a few hours

Throwing away spoiled food is wasteful. Giving yourself food poisoning is the only way.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

It just doesn't.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

2DCAT posted:

Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

if you cooked an food it's not like someone snuck in and salmonellaed all up on it while you weren't looking

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Oglethorpe posted:

inject some bleach in the fajitas and expose it to high-power UV light for a bit

:hmmyes:

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Just rinse and drain your fajitas they'll be fine.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Shifty Nipples posted:

if you cooked an food it's not like someone snuck in and salmonellaed all up on it while you weren't looking

is this like that thing where some posters thought smell was communicated by EM waves the other day

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

because it's not sentient

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

pouring one out for the fajitas that ain't here no more

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

smashmouth eat the counter fajitas

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

just spritz some lime juice on those bad boys

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Alternatively, you can order dinner at this place

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

they look like frozen chicken tendies

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
fajitas are on hold as I’ve locked myself out of my house

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Shifty Nipples posted:

Counter pizza is legit. That's some good eating.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i don't like cold pizza or effort so i always microwave leftover

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Fortune favors the bold

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
rest in flavor

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

yeah it's like, a net $9 loss :rip: (but still not :10bux:)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I'm going to drone strike you

thanks obamna.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

AARD VARKMAN posted:

cold pizza is loving revolting and i have no idea how some disgusting people can eat it without heating it up

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Shifty Nipples posted:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

did you ever have a roomie who liked cold pizza with Thousand Island salad dressing on top?

I was, decades ago, surprised to learn that lots of people had roommates like that, it was intensely disturbing to me when I first saw it happen

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
I feel gay

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Buddykins posted:

cold pizza is loving revolting and i have no idea how some disgusting people can eat it without heating it up

it depends on what kind of pizza really. some of it's better cold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Shifty Nipples posted:

but how do I know that