Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

If you clench your butthole and hold your nose you make the closed ends of the sausage.

There are still holes capable of passing air that connect your nose to your ears and to your eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sagebrush posted:

There are still holes capable of passing air that connect your nose to your ears and to your eyes.

So, plastic bag over my head, cinched at the neck, got it!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

If you clench your butthole and hold your nose you make the closed ends of the sausage.

If youdo this you create a vacuum in your stomach and implode.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I'm learning a lot today

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

ILL Machina posted:

Don't forget we're deuterostomes. Our rear end in a top hat is formed first. Before we are donut, before we are anything, we are rear end in a top hat.

This is a common misconception. While we are deuterostomes, and the anus forms first in most deuterostomes, in humans the mouth forms first.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
omg yay X33 ive been holding it in bro OwO gonna squee so hard bro UwwU gonna go glomp a bro bro ;) :**

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Boba Pearl posted:

omg yay X33 ive been holding it in bro OwO gonna squee so hard bro UwwU gonna go glomp a bro bro ;) :**

No.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Boba Pearl posted:

I know this was supposed to by an over the top cautionary tale, but I legit have reached the point where this doesn't bother me. Squee, glomp, and uwu all you want, comrade.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
According the weekly JeffNotes it is the official stance of the SA Admin that cringe is not over and you will be punished accordingly

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
foam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWNvlyycWzQ

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 22:20 on Nov 19, 2022

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

some plague rats posted:

According the weekly JeffNotes it is the official stance of the SA Admin that cringe is not over and you will be punished accordingly

Wow.

History will remember this.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

At this time of year?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Lol if Aurora Borealis isn't some mundane poo poo that you could see several times per year just looking out your kitchen window after dark any time between October and March.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Can I see it?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
anime is poison

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Wait no he said anime is boison

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Re6pZri8Gw

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

This is a common misconception. While we are deuterostomes, and the anus forms first in most deuterostomes, in humans the mouth forms first.

...are you talkin outta your rear end?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Anime is poisson.

"Ahh, oui. Anime et un poisson."

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

CopperHound posted:

Humans are basically just a donut with various dents and bumps, so one hole. Not counting piercing.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Please do not stick a doughnut hole in your doughnut hole, it will not make your doughnut whole.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Your holes allow reality to pass through you, the passive construct, and likewise allow you to experience reality via that passing. Existence is perceived through these passings be it via eyeholes, noseholes, foodholes, or even nerveholes. Stretch your mindholes-- you know it to be true. All hail Kirk, the holeprophet, first of his gape

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
This hole was made for me
This hole was made from me

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Grassy Knowles posted:

This hole was made for me
This hole was made from me

I poked my finger down inside
Make a little room for an ant to hide

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Lowen SoDium posted:

I poked my finger down inside
Make a little room for an ant to hide

Nature's candy in my hand or a can
Or a guy

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

e: oh my loving god goons it's like the most popular nursery rhyme in the English speaking world. It apparently is of American origin so yes it's either been appropriated from black slaves or was probably sung by super racist white people about slaves at some point. But whatever I'll get rid of these and post some other memes so we don't spend like two pages arguing about it

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 04:41 on Nov 20, 2022

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

isn't that song explicitly racist?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Not explicitly, it's certainly possible but I hadn't heard it has racist origins.

Are you thinking of "ten little indians" maybe?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LifeSunDeath posted:

I feel it’s more implicitly racist

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

this one makes me mad but it's not because of the meme it's because of the kerning. UNDERST AND? UNDERST AND WHAT?

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth
Monkeys don't have mothers capable of using telephones, they can't even speak. And vets don't give verbal instructions to monkeys.

So yes it's a song about black children.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Having raised three children, they are all crazy monkeys and the song doesn't have to be racist to describe how dumb and self destructive kids are.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I enjoyed all the monkeys on the bed memes and I'd love more dank memes I can send to my parenting whatsapp groups. Maybe some hungry caterpillar joint

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

droll posted:

Monkeys don't have mothers capable of using telephones, they can't even speak. And vets don't give verbal instructions to monkeys.

Alright Ben Shapiro, spare us the lecture about how Alice the Camel can't possibly have more than two humps though.

have some other memes

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

this meme went down smooth, LOL.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

aniviron posted:

this one makes me mad but it's not because of the meme it's because of the kerning. UNDERST AND? UNDERST AND WHAT?

It's one of those German memes people keep posting, 'underst and' (pronounced UNTERGEFHIRN) means 'to comprehend'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!