Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1594041622844637186

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol

https://twitter.com/cbssports/status/1594025431686348800?s=46&t=JQdOMkLH5XTp9jXgyThDhg

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

People are dying trapped in their houses but the city comes together to ensure Dawson Knox and Tommy Sweeney catch their flight.

https://twitter.com/MattParrino/status/1594014818914119680

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

fsif posted:

People are dying trapped in their houses but the city comes together to ensure Dawson Knox and Tommy Sweeney catch their flight.

https://twitter.com/MattParrino/status/1594014818914119680

They're making sure they have the bills game to watch they're trapped in their house. Priorities.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Same kinda weirdos will donate gifts to a player who gets married but pass over homeless folks

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

is pepsi ok posted:

That's seriously some clown poo poo, they had almost a week of warning.

Allen's still hurt so they're trying to pressure the NFL to reschedule the game for Neveruary by acting like idiots

It mean it's the Buffalo Bills, they can't possibly just be idiots

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The game was moved on Thursday, a storm that broke a state record of snowfall accumulation by over 18 inches occurred Friday, and the team will be in Detroit by Saturday.

So, actually a successful response with very little time to prepare!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol if you don’t have a standing charter to Detroit at all times

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Maybe if the Bills owned their own plane they could have left earlier. Seems like some kind of cheapo mom and pop operation they got going, no wonder they lost all them Super Bowls.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

t a s t e posted:

Lol if you don’t have a standing charter to Detroit at all times

Buffalo to Detroit is probably the saddest leg of a private flight I can possibly think of

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
For real though, video I’ve seen coming out of Buffalo the last couple of days looked way scarier than any Hurricane I’ve been a part of

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Are they sure they got on the right plane? If they mistakenly fly to Singapore they might not make it back in time. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

TheBizzness posted:

For real though, video I’ve seen coming out of Buffalo the last couple of days looked way scarier than any Hurricane I’ve been a part of

I’ve never been in a snowstorm (or ice storm, we get those too) and thought “hope my house doesn’t get washed/blown away or all my things destroyed or the very land to disappear from which I’m standing on”. It’s frozen water, it ain’t gonna do poo poo but be annoying to shovel and drive in for a few days.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I was told earlier people are literally dying in their homes but I’ll take your word for it.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
https://www.statista.com/statistics/203766/fatalities-caused-by-weather-conditions-and-storms-in-the-us/

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

TheBizzness posted:

I was told earlier people are literally dying in their homes but I’ll take your word for it.

Two people died from heart attacks while shoveling snow. Now I'm not saying Spencer Brown is to blame, but

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Josh Allen personally demanded that those two shovel his driveway until they dropped

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

t a s t e posted:

Josh Allen personally demanded that those two shovel his driveway until they dropped

I knew he wasn't as good a person as he seemed.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The video I saw was basically hurricane strength winds but instead of rain it was ice and snow and as someone who has lived in Florida his whole life it was utterly terrifying.

Im not saying my perception of it is right just how it looked to me.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

TheBizzness posted:

The video I saw was basically hurricane strength winds but instead of rain it was ice and snow and as someone who has lived in Florida his whole life it was utterly terrifying.

Im not saying my perception of it is right just how it looked to me.

The winds don’t really get that high. Maybe gusts into the 60s in a very bad storm but usually in the 30s. 10” of snow is about an inch of rain worth of water (depending on the type of snow) so it’s not as bad as hurricanes. The big risks for storms like this are heart attacks from shoveling or your furnace exhaust vents getting blocked up and dying of carbon monoxide poisoning.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It’s plenty intimidating if you aren’t used to it. Less property destruction and direct threat to life for obvious reasons but still serious

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh poo poo what’s up wins

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

t a s t e posted:

Oh poo poo what’s up wins

Hey taste! How you been?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I heard Josh Allen threw a snowball so hard it killed some kid's dog and then he laughed and Buffalo Punter kicked the dead dog over the kid's house.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I fiddled with the playoff machine and learned two things

The Dolphins are almost certainly playing the Titans in the first round granted some weird fuckery

And the Jets schedule going forward is rough as hell.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

wins32767 posted:

Hey taste! How you been?

Perfecting my shoveling stance, taking every punch Buffalo sports throws at me, life’s good. Yourself?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

TheBizzness posted:

And the Jets schedule going forward is rough as hell.
It’s been like that all season. It’s why some talking heads thought 0-9 before the bye was possible.

By DVOA
Past schedule - #2
Future schedule - #5

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

Buffalo Punter kicked the dead dog over the kid's house.

This would be really impressive depending on the dog.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

t a s t e posted:

Perfecting my shoveling stance, taking every punch Buffalo sports throws at me, life’s good. Yourself?

Battening down the hatches for what looks to be a long winter, but doing rather well.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Every year I think that having a bye week would give me a chance to “rest”, but really it just gives me longer anxiety until the next game.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

CubanMissile posted:

Every year I think that having a bye week would give me a chance to “rest”, but really it just gives me longer anxiety until the next game.

This is the best week of the season if you ask me. Embrace not having 3 hours of your Sunday being an anxiety ridden emotional roller coaster.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

TheBizzness posted:

This is the best week of the season if you ask me. Embrace not having 3 hours of your Sunday being an anxiety ridden emotional roller coaster.

I’ll just find something way less entertaining to be anxious about unfortunately.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Nervous posted:

This would be really impressive depending on the dog.

Reports are inconsistent, with some witnesses saying it was a dachshund while others claiming it was a terrier mix. All, however, described it as "adorable."

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
If the Jets win today we're going to think they are a super bowl contender and if they lose we're going to think they aren't making the playoffs lol

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

ahhhh gonna be a good day of smoking weed and watching redzone. hope the jets and pats tear each other apart.

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
I smell a Pats win in the air, it smells like the Jets taking a poo poo.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
It’s either going to be a very good day or a very bad day with almost no in between

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
i'll be prepping for a friendsgiving and barely watching :negative: hope we win and crush your dreams :twisted:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

If the Pats lose, their fans will think they suck; if the Pats win, their fans will think they suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

fsif posted:

If the Pats lose, their fans will think they suck; if the Pats win, their fans will think they suck.

Are you saying beating the Zach Wilson Jets are gone isn't some kind of statement win????