Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Some people are at their best when they find their back is to the wall.
I'd probably freeze and then run away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/yesterdaysprint/status/1592230893451501568?s=46&t=AIuOsJNDLJqEBK87TkHBww

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/RasmusTantholdt/status/1592636983251464193

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

ooof

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Holy poo poo

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I wonder if this is one of those articles meant to drive outrage clicks, or if the writer is the least prudent writer to currently walk the earth. Because conceiving those words is nowhere near as horrifying as actually publishing them.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:ohno: Me seeing everything but the top line of text at first, then scrolling back up to see what the complaints are about

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

:stare:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Rabbi Noodles and Rabbi Kermit D. Dog have discussed the matter at length, and find the article troubling. Very troubling indeed.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

well that sucks

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Carthag Tuek posted:

well that sucks

Don't worry, you'll still have your unfashionable label intact for other reasons.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

gently caress you Vice, I don't need you to tell me what is fashionable! get off my dick!

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Well at least this explains the Vice reporter and all those weird questions the other day while I was at the Doc's office.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Fashion is the only thing they'll be coming into.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/abcadelaide/status/1593106622372794368

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

https://www.businessinsider.com/herschel-walker-veers-off-speech-to-rant-about-werewolves-vampires-2022-11

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Holy crap that's real. Dude has like...massive brain damage, right?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Scathach posted:

That's Fetterman

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Scathach posted:

He played college and professional football throughout all of the 80's and most of the 90's, so definitely. All of his speeches have been bonkers.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

This is from a Jewish-oriented magazine named “Tablet”

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

This is from a Jewish-oriented magazine named “Tablet”

:jewish: Using the amazing powers given to me on my Bar-Mitzvah I hereby determine this magazine sucks.
the rest of you will have to reach this conclusion by carefully examining the article. sorry.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Man, all I got at my bat-mitzvah was money and the AOL id of a cute girl.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

The best story update I have ever read:

quote:

November 17, 2022: This story has been updated to reflect that it's possible Walker was only discussing the topic of werewolves, not describing the plot of a movie.

75% of my shithole county voted for him this month. Seventy Five percent.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

RC and Moon Pie posted:

The best story update I have ever read:

75% of my shithole county voted for him this month. Seventy Five percent.

Was he pro or anti werewolf in the speech because if it was pro I think we can assume you should not be around the area next full moon.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Very pro, he literally talks about how he used to think vampires were cool but then he learned that a werewolf can kill a vampire, and has since decided that vampires are NOT cool and instead werewolves are cool.

Again, we are not making any of this up.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

You can't really make stuff about USPol because the real stuff is so insane that you can't compete.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You should just appoint him a special secretary for vampires and werewolf affairs, a made up job with no political power whatsoever.
He gets to have a podcast though to entertain inform the public.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Baron von Eevl posted:

Very pro, he literally talks about how he used to think vampires were cool but then he learned that a werewolf can kill a vampire, and has since decided that vampires are NOT cool and instead werewolves are cool.

Again, we are not making any of this up.

It's an insane speech but he's 100% right

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

It's not clear whether he was talking about Underworld or Twilight, but he was definitely talking about one of them.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
He may have been talking about Fright Night, just not at that moment. The werewolves killing vampires bit might have been an unrelated anecdote about him learning that real life vampires can be killed by real life werewolves, and how he no longer really actually wants to be a real life vampire - something he formerly did want - and now wants to be a real life werewolf, something that he definitely believes exists.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Again it's insane but if you're gonna be insane you should also be correct which in this case he is. Werewolves are much cooler than vampires

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

werewolves gently caress

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

werewolves gently caress

Oh the pee movie.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I rewatched Francis Ford Coppola's Bram Stoker's Dracula recently and Drac fucks a bunch in that movie, although often in wolf or quasiwolf form.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Sure, werewolves can kill vampires, but why would they ever have a chance to? Like, just turn into a bat and fly away, idiot

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Only some vampires can turn into a bat, in fact it requires a relatively high xp investment of Protean 4, which is out of clan for most Clans, and furthermore,

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I sure hope this guy never discovers that movie about cannibalism turning people immortal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Captain Monkey posted:

Only some vampires can turn into a bat, in fact it requires a relatively high xp investment of Protean 4, which is out of clan for most Clans, and furthermore,

Or you have to defeat Night marshal Styx the Summoner and drain him. Be careful though, he's a level 76 and his adds suck.