Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hell yeah

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

NOOOOOO :negative:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite: Derail Valley > PYF Comic: dickless poo poo-covered gamers

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: Joost and Ford fall off the cliff and into the water, where Joost is unable to breathe to use the power of jamón! Joost knows he can't swim to the surface fast enough to get a breath before Ford kills him! He gets an idea and starts swimming down!

Read right to left:

Give you a fake internet dollar if you can figure out the logic behind Joost's plan from these panels lol

Chapter 28 - Identifying the Turquoise and the Horse Part III: END

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lol, also I love how that Family Guy Pose has become shorthand for "got super hosed up"

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

ultrafilter posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite: Derail Valley > PYF Comic: NOOOOOO

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

LAST TIME ON BACK

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

the holy poopacy posted:

This seems extremely rad, looking forward to the rest

In that case, please enjoy:

Hsthete 2/2

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
hell yeah this thread needed more monster loving

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Monster loving, please.
No need to get crass.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'm sorry, I could never marry someone whose eyes had goat pupils, even if they were a monster in the sack.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm sorry, I could never marry someone whose eyes had goat pupils, even if they were a monster in the sack.

Goatsee

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

fritz posted:

In that case, please enjoy:

Hsthete 2/2

This was very good. Do you have a link to where it's from? I'd like to share it.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

gently caress all the monsters you want, but please don’t gently caress the monsters from

Stand Still. Stay Silent

Remnants assist

Kit Walker has a new favorite as of 20:58 on Nov 21, 2022

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Probably nothing to worry about.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite: Derail Valley > PYF Comic: I think I've had enough incest.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Smuggling a consignment of Hell was Full into the country by hiding them under bricks of opium

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

MokBa posted:

Honestly this is still two many frames.

*squints* I think it's four many.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Tenebrais posted:

This was very good. Do you have a link to where it's from? I'd like to share it.

I got it from here: https://melgillman.tumblr.com/post/188202191663/heres-hsthete-the-24-hour-comic-i-drew-this

It's also in print : https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/647312/other-ever-afters-by-melanie-gillman/

Half of the others in there are online, I'll post them eventually.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Can not stand how often this comic is wonderfully painfully relatable

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

CJacobs posted:

Can not stand how often this comic is wonderfully painfully relatable

That's part of why I like it.

Yes, it's relatable, but happily I can go through these archives and say "Well, at least I'm not at Ronnie's level of anxiety or self loathing or whatever else.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I think it's totally Ok to be disappointed you got the wrong food even if it's good. :( Poor guy.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It's just the mercury poisoning talking

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Emzedoh posted:

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 17.5, in which dark secrets are revealed.

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 18: The Children, the Smiles and Reemployment

I think one of the more interesting things about Yoshida as a main character is that she looks kinda delicate and nerdy but in actual fact she's tougher than boot leather and has a mean streak a mile wide. I could definitely see her doing a murder in the right circumstances and I'm not sure she'd feel bad about it at all. In contrast, Molga's all heart past her slasher exterior, though she probably has already done several murders and certainly doesn't feel bad about it.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

awww yeah folks it's gamer comics time

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

pop team ito

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Boba Pearl posted:

It's a day that ends in Y Do you know what that means? Do you?! DO YOU?!

08 - 03 - Spooky

08 - 04 - Anime is blood

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 13:39 on Nov 28, 2022

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

It's November 2001 and mnftiu is still making clipart comics about what the gently caress is going on.

Turns out we didn't get healthcare or more cipro than we knew what to do with. Fish antibiotics are a lot cheaper if you don't have insurance and nutjob preppers buy a lot of them.

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Here's another weird thing -- doctors won't let you kiss your own heart!

Ray can only name three Beatles

This is Achewood, and that little boy thinks for all the world that he is drinking king piss.

Please write 500 words on the subject of getting cruised by the Michelin Man.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

2022 would prove ray right about clowns.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

MokBa posted:

A lot of conflation between Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses in that comic, which is really taking me out of it!

there's a blog I think where Beef talks about his Greek grandma being a devout Catholic and then the next entry had to explain why she wasn't Orthodox.

I get the sense that Onstead is not a Man of Religion is what I'm saying

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

e-dt posted:

Ray can only name three Beatles

This is Achewood, and that little boy thinks for all the world that he is drinking king piss.

These are two of my favorites.