Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Nessus posted:

Ughhh I’m four Norg brains and like forty iradite from having a non lovely amp. Are there any ways to facilitate those grinds?

Iradite drops scale with mission level so just start a (solo) T5 bounty and ignore the objective. You'll get 5 per node this way, which should speed things along considerably.

For Norg brains, fish can be traded and bait can be shared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

they are getting rid of some poo poo no one cares about on the market https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1331241-upcoming-market-bundle-retirements/

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Helter Skelter posted:

Iradite drops scale with mission level so just start a (solo) T5 bounty and ignore the objective. You'll get 5 per node this way, which should speed things along considerably.

For Norg brains, fish can be traded and bait can be shared.
oh I’d thought it was by area! Excellent.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Nessus posted:

Ughhh I’m four Norg brains and like forty iradite from having a non lovely amp. Are there any ways to facilitate those grinds?

bait is shared among players in an instance so fish with a buddy

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Awesome! posted:

they are getting rid of some poo poo no one cares about on the market https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1331241-upcoming-market-bundle-retirements/

Edit: Oh, nevermind, it's just the poster bundle and the individuals are staying. Whatever, then. Still kinda weird.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Nah it's good. It stops the market bloat.

Actually on that note, anybody here like the old Market UI better than the new one?

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Now if only they'd remove the new player scams like credits etc.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I finally got around to crafting the Helminth. It asked for a name so I typed in Capitalism, and now there's a button that says "FEED CAPITALISM" so I feel like I made a good choice.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

And so a thoroughly Corpus Infested has been born.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

StoryTime posted:

I finally got around to crafting the Helminth. It asked for a name so I typed in Capitalism, and now there's a button that says "FEED CAPITALISM" so I feel like I made a good choice.

Don't forget to use your decorations to give it eyes

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I bought the skaut on Sunday and this thing is so hideous I love it

I painted it bright pink

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
am I such a paypig that I'll spend 100 ducks on a mop and bucket?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Wolf frame comes out on the 30th

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
The steam reviews will tank due to the wolf being female.
Efficient Beams better be in nora's mix or I'm review bombing de myself.

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Propaganda Hour posted:

Wolf frame comes out on the 30th

Those shoulderpads look dogshite.

I'll still craft it for MR.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

FishMcCool posted:

Those shoulderpads look dogshite.

I'll still craft it for MR.

I've actually come around on the design. Each pad representing and reflecting an individual wolf spirit that makes up her powers is pretty neat, and they've made a point of showing their differences visually.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
Neato, i kinda expected them to drop this 2 weeks later, this gives us a bit of time for post mainline hotfixes before the vacation break. :toot:

Voruna looks cool and i hope she plays (and colors) well.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

DE: "We've listened to the community and are adding a werewolf frame!"

Also DE: Werewolf frame looks nothing like a werewolf or really seems to have anything to do with a werewolf

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

slow_twitch posted:

DE: "We've listened to the community and are adding a wherewolf frame!"

fixed it

Estel
May 4, 2010

slow_twitch posted:

DE: "We've listened to the community and are adding a werewolf frame!"

Also DE: Werewolf frame looks nothing like a werewolf or really seems to have anything to do with a werewolf

If you noticed they stopped calling it a werewolf frame long ago and instead started calling it a wolf or wolf-themed frame.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Estel posted:

If you noticed they stopped calling it a werewolf frame long ago and instead started calling it a wolf or wolf-themed frame.

Ok fair enough.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Event affinity doubler + login affinity doubler + master's 25% affinity = me suddenly having opinions on daily focus caps again.

Just let me grind for vanity poo poo while I have bonuses DE goddamn

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.
The howling and clawing stuff is pretty well covered and we have a lot of transformation frames already so there's not much you could do with a werewolf concept anymore.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

but how many are himbo wolf men (that make me horny)?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

hazardousmouse posted:

Event affinity doubler + login affinity doubler + master's 25% affinity = me suddenly having opinions on daily focus caps again.

Just let me grind for vanity poo poo while I have bonuses DE goddamn

Yeah I did that and got 1000 intrinsic in one Void Storm Survival

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

temple posted:

but how many are himbo wolf men (that make me horny)?

lookit this guy who isnt horny for the wolf of saturn six

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.
I would note that they have a voidshell skin for Voruna and it is entirely possible that they'll be adding a fur voidshell material to go along with it. Would make sense.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Obligatum VII posted:

I would note that they have a voidshell skin for Voruna and it is entirely possible that they'll be adding a fur voidshell material to go along with it. Would make sense.

Going by what they did with the feathered collar for Protea deluxe, they'll want their fur to be volumetric, and that's probably a little tricky for mere voidshells. I suppose we'll see in her deluxe.

Her design still seems a missed opportunity to me, but a bit less now.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
anyone not get enough deacons spawn to do the stun 5 objective? I could only find the usual 3. One at the very start and the two you can kill with mines. at least sprag wasn't bugged, this is the first time i've fought her.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

hazardousmouse posted:

anyone not get enough deacons spawn to do the stun 5 objective? I could only find the usual 3. One at the very start and the two you can kill with mines. at least sprag wasn't bugged, this is the first time i've fought her.

Chain stun the first one while he's behind the gate

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Thats what I did, and what I imagine most people did. Poor first deacon, DE knew what they were doing.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
oh. i swore you had to get unique deacons and each only counted once. my mistake!

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy
Is there a way to determine the attack speed cap in the game? There definitely is one and it's not particularly high when using Valkyr Claws.

Like, I have Warcry up with a lot of strength, and Berserker Fury, and at that point if my Arcane Strike procs or I receive like a super-juiced Haste Mote they don't give any improvement at all.

It would be nice to know for sure what the figures are because then I could do something like switching Berserker Fury for Primed Fury if it's going to be the same speed regardless.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
make a build that has exactly 100% status chance and only a single, non-capped status effect (like slash or heat) and as much attack speed as you can cram onto it, write a macro that hits an arbitrary but specific (and large) number of times, do the macro on a training dummy and see how many stacks of the status it has. then speed up the macro and repeat until it starts failing to register hits

my guess is it's probably ten times per second same as semi-auto guns

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Nov 22, 2022

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

make a build that has exactly 100% status chance and only a single, non-capped status effect (like slash or heat) and as much attack speed as you can cram onto it, write a macro that hits an arbitrary but specific (and large) number of times, do the macro on a training dummy and see how many stacks of the status it has. then speed up the macro and repeat until it starts failing to register hits

my guess is it's probably ten times per second same as semi-auto guns

I spent more time in Simulacrum and it's capped not particularly high, I can hit it solo. I just had a goon Volt with 200% STR give me Speed (150% increased attack speed) and it makes no difference whatsoever on my Slide Attack when my other buffs are up. I know it's not a problem with my macro because I can see Valkyr's hop takes the same time to land and I can't start enough up until the animation finishes.

Playing solo I have Warcry at 220% base strength + Energy Conversion (50%) and Molt Augmented 250x (60%) so that's 50% increased attack times 330% for:

115% increased attack speed from Warcry

After that a Primed Fury (55% attack speed) for a total of 170% seems to be al I need to cap the slide attack. Triggering Arcane Strike (60%) or the goon Volt's speed (150%) make no further difference.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Did Volt actually increase attack speed? For some reason I thought it was only a sprintspeed buff

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

genericnick posted:

Did Volt actually increase attack speed? For some reason I thought it was only a sprintspeed buff

Yup, and gun reload speed

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Speed

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Volt is just a great all rounder. What's a good ability to replace his 1 with?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
depends on what you are doing. for various purposes i've used dispensary, roar, silence, thermal sunder, etc. maybe hideous resistance for dolons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Newsman
Nov 8, 2006
Did somebody say news?
After doing the archon disruption, I realize I suck balls at actually killing the disruptors. I'll be wailing on them and get them down to like 75% and someone comes in and just taps them and they instantly fall over.

Who's got a good general load out for disruption missions I can build to?