Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Missing this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

It’s the 25 year anniversary of this all time classic meme.

Business insider wrote a good background piece on it in 2016. Apparently it hosed with the author cause he started getting letters from crazy desperate people begging him to go back in time and saved loved ones or from criminals wanting him to go back and talk them out of their crime.

https://www.businessinsider.com/safety-not-guaranteed-meme-2016-3

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Dabir posted:

Oh I thought that was Ireland on the right

mexico/italy/ireland three way match just to confuse people.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

OwlFancier posted:

Two soccer pitches, intersected at the middle. Finally we can make this sport interesting

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Two of them are playing football, one of them is playing rugby.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

OwlFancier posted:

Two of them are playing football, one of them is playing rugby. calcio Fiorentino

:getin:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Milo and POTUS posted:

Two soccer pitches, intersected at the middle. Finally we can make this sport interesting

It's also got to have some sort of environmental hazards. Modify Henningsvær for the effort

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Biplane posted:

Better than a used butthole texture to be fair.

For sale: butthole texture, never used.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

Would make up for all those one sided SWE-DEN matches.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Luegene Cards posted:

Wow, what did my trans sisters and I do to deserve this call out

Be too overwhelmingly hot?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

tfw no trans worm goddess to walk the golden path with

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Update on the Goncharov situation:

It now has more fanfiction than one of the highest grossing movies of all time

It has been three days

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

flavor.flv posted:

It has been three days

Thank you for keeping us posted.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Antigravitas has a new favorite as of 18:52 on Nov 22, 2022

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Inscrutable

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
I am offended at the mangling of my language but the meme, it is true.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

"I am not man afraid for"
“but that thing”
(price of large beer in the netherlands)
“it terrifies me”

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

flavor.flv posted:

It has been three days

Paladinus posted:

Thank you for keeping us posted.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Other Guys: "Never would I voluntarily become a househusband!"
Me, immediately after meeting a woman who earns enough for both of us:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If you ever find someone who makes enough to support your lifestyle together and is ok with you not being gainfully employed you’re a fool for not taking it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That's right, oldgainless.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

:hmmyes:

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
If my aunt's marriage to one is anything to go by, the guy needs to keep an impeccable house and make all the meals or it becomes an issue where without a job and hobbies they eventually become a full fledged wook from the boredom of a stay at home husband lifestyle and it started to grate on her and cause huge issues for them.

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth
They have a job, they're just not doing it enough.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Potayto, po-tot-o.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Hatuna ferrero, what a wonderful phrase!

Unrelated:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

oldpainless posted:

If you ever find someone who makes enough to support your lifestyle together and is ok with you not being gainfully employed you’re a fool for not taking it.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I'm just waiting until my wife climbs the corporate ladder high enough for me to be a full-time ne'er-do-well instead of only being useless on the weekends.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Antigravitas posted:

Other Guys: "Never would I voluntarily become a househusband!"
Me, immediately after meeting a woman who earns enough for both of us:

Yessir

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
My wife and I spent the first several years of living together and marriage with her earning substantially more than me; the only time we earned almost the same amount was when she was working half-days for a year while working on her masters. She's been at the same job for about a decade now and unfortunately there aren't really any promotions to get, so I've steadily passed her income wise. All it really means is I'm paying more of the bills now, because also our costs have gone way up due to having kids.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Baron von Eevl posted:

My wife and I spent the first several years of living together and marriage with her earning substantially more than me; the only time we earned almost the same amount was when she was working half-days for a year while working on her masters. She's been at the same job for about a decade now and unfortunately there aren't really any promotions to get, so I've steadily passed her income wise. All it really means is I'm paying more of the bills now, because also our costs have gone way up due to having kids.

oh wow that's super interesting! lol just kidding no it wasn't. who cares. get got bitch :evilbuddy:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
drat owned

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

FreudianSlippers posted:

a full-time ne'er-do-well

Is that ... Hmm, it's only now occurring to me that this is an option. How do I learn how to do this and also sell my wife on the idea?

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022

FEMA summer camp posted:

Is that ... Hmm, it's only now occurring to me that this is an option. How do I learn how to do this and also sell my wife on the idea?

Well from my understanding of the relationships thread all you have to do is stop washing your rear end and stop contributing and everything else just falls into place.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Cartoon Man posted:

It’s the 25 year anniversary of this all time classic meme.

Business insider wrote a good background piece on it in 2016. Apparently it hosed with the author cause he started getting letters from crazy desperate people begging him to go back in time and saved loved ones or from criminals wanting him to go back and talk them out of their crime.

https://www.businessinsider.com/safety-not-guaranteed-meme-2016-3

Decent movie too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

lol