Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh, and also Disney makes movies for children to die while watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Paladinus posted:

That's what happens when you don't source your quotes, see. A regular (or a not-so-regular) person just assumes it's what you really think. Hope everyone's learned an important lesson today. Explaining a joke may kill it, but it also enlivens mutual understanding, which is much, much more important.

The quite in question is literally in a speech bubble from the quote giver.

On one hand in light of Musk's bullshit over the last few weeks you can't be too careful about fashy trash.

On the other hand our mods have always been thick headed and thin skinned and should look in the mirror with deep shame every day.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

That DICK! posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Id agree with this probe if the post wasn't funny, but it was so I'm quoting it for a new page.

Look upon the nono words and be corrupted of mind and soul

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

That DICK! posted:

lol see word press button, mod smash

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I'm like 3 contents behind but holy moly Albert Pyun. Jay heads stay winning.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

That DICK! posted:

sure okay posted:

Id agree with this probe if the post wasn't funny, but it was so I'm quoting it for a new page.

Look upon the nono words and be corrupted of mind and soul

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kingo Ligma posted:

The quite in question is literally in a speech bubble from the quote giver.

On one hand in light of Musk's bullshit over the last few weeks you can't be too careful about fashy trash.

On the other hand our mods have always been thick headed and thin skinned and should look in the mirror with deep shame every day.

Oh word?

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Gibson Rickenbacker

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

quick someone make an "in case of emergency break glass star wars" joke

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Meat Wagon posted:

Gibson Rickenbacker

Fender Ibanez.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

kalel posted:

quick someone make an "in case of emergency break glass star wars" joke

Years ago we had the Empire. That was only a way of saying - we had each other. The Sith Inquisitors we're real head-breakers; true forcefuckers. They took over their piece of the system. Twenty years after a sith couldn't get a loving job we had the Emperor. May he rest in peace. That's what the Gungans don't realize. If I got one thing against the wet tadpoles, it's this - no one give it to you. You have to take it.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Fender Ibanez.

wrong! its fender tremelo!!

the character names in cyborg make me want to die

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Murdstone posted:

Does she shower?

I have definitely seen Monique Gabrielle take a shower before. Multiple times, even.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gutcruncher posted:

I imagine they invited Josh into the warehouse for one episode, the first or second botw, but then he just never left and thanks to squatting rights they aren’t allowed to kick him out

They changed venues though! I never even noticed

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Who will be the hero mod we need to undo the probe, the Indiana Jones Sr. of the mod team

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

sure okay posted:

Years ago we had the Empire. That was only a way of saying - we had each other. The Sith Inquisitors we're real head-breakers; true forcefuckers. They took over their piece of the system. Twenty years after a sith couldn't get a loving job we had the Emperor. May he rest in peace. That's what the Gungans don't realize. If I got one thing against the wet tadpoles, it's this - no one give it to you. You have to take it.

Lmao

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

sure okay posted:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

sure okay posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_C5O1Zka-Y&t=252s

Great Jack reaction

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

sure okay posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah, arcades weren't big in the 80s like now josh

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

sure okay posted:

lmao

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I duno, can't people be funny without dropping n bombs?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I duno, can't people be funny without dropping n bombs?

hold on i got a test involving mace windu here we need to run first

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

That DICK! posted:

God drat what a bitchmade probation

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

sure okay posted:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol

edit: buy change "system" to "galaxy"

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

That DICK! posted:

Seth Pecksniff sucks off dogs.

Mordja fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Nov 24, 2022

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
This Thanksgiving dont forget the not quite as good spiritual remake of Planes Trains and Automobiles

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This dead gay comedy website still produces

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Unmake the probe, Seth. Do the right thing.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Blue Raider posted:

God drat what a bitchmade probation

That was a dumb probe, completely ignoring the context. Seth is a poo poo mod who has hosed up pretty bad before and shouldn’t have a star.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

This thread really needing that word for artistic expression is kinda troubling, ngl

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Don’t worry That Dick, we all know your post was funny and you can stand tall knowing your probe at least was worth it.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

This thread really needing that word for artistic expression is kinda troubling, ngl

That would be troubling if it were true. Serious goosebumps over here, at the thought.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
Hello thread I'm nominated for a national television award tonight please give me your thoughts and prayers I need a pay rise to cover the cost of forums bans thank you

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

RIP mike, his brain is dead w/COVID and he's taken to defending his digital honor in the comments

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

POCKET CHOMP posted:

RIP mike, his brain is dead w/COVID and he's taken to defending his digital honor in the comments

his hands are gonna be ultraviolet when he gets back

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

who gives a poo poo about probes!? mike is on his fuckin deathbed and this thread is wasting precious posts on forums mundanities. mike please recover fast. im not watching content with jay, rich, and…jack/josh. jack/josh fuckin sucks. i mean ill watch this time and probably a hundred more times but then thats it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Kingo Ligma posted:

Hello thread I'm nominated for a national television award tonight please give me your thoughts and prayers I need a pay rise to cover the cost of forums bans thank you

Good luck! With any luck you will be another thread success story like XJAKK!