Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I was told I needed to not bring up things I read about after cornering a group of boomers at a BBQ and while drunk aggressively making the Obama a warcriminal case

Pretty sure if I brought up this thread, lmao

This thread, more than any other on the forum, makes someone actively less fun at parties. It rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Azathoth posted:

This thread, more than any other on the forum, makes someone actively less fun at parties. It rules.

Hey I know plenty of people who think the Catholic Church is secretly run by Freemasons, just for opposite reasons

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Azathoth posted:

well then those parties suck :(

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I was told I needed to not bring up things I read about after cornering a group of boomers at a BBQ and while drunk aggressively making the Obama a warcriminal case

A bunch of boomers didn't want to hear about how Obama is bad!?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
whats everyone think about sirhan sirhan being mk ultra'd

seems pretty farfetched to me but then you hear the story of the woman who shot nicholas deak and its like "whaaaat" haha

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

paul_soccer12 posted:

seems pretty farfetched to me but then you hear the story of the woman who shot nicholas deak and its like "whaaaat" haha

guess who shows up in his story

you get one guess

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Robert F Kennedy

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

I’m all on board with the theory that Sirhan fired a blank, the girl in the polka dotted dress was his handler, and Thane Eugene Cesar was the real assassin.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

did snopes ever try to debunk the balenciaga pedo bondage thing or am I imagining things seeking to get into exciting epstein adjacent discussions this thanksgiving :)

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i think its very likely he was killed by his own security staff but i just dunno about all that mind control hooey

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

i think its very likely he was killed by his own security staff but i just dunno about all that mind control hooey

I think the conclusion of the mind control experiments was that you can’t break someone’s mind enough to control them without breaking their mind. Sirhan was too hosed up to be a reliable shot, he was only useful as the patsy.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

paul_soccer12 posted:

it's very plausible that Sirhan was the patsy and the fatal shots came from elsewhere. he had spent a couple years on a shooting range at a Pasadena ranch linked to the CIA, but it's unclear that he was any good. it's more clear that he entered what he always called "range mode" which was a waking hypnotic state; his eyes were glassy and he was as calm as a cucumber.

he doesn't remember why the attractive woman in the polka-dot dress was there, he "wanted some coffee" and she led him to the coffee urn in the pantry.

edit: here's the WaPo story about the book I'm basing that theory on:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-the-fall-guy/

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

100% true

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

No way Sirhan Sirhan wasn't the basis for The Parallax View.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Pretty sure if I brought up this thread, lmao

lmao but thats good and you should do it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i think if you have some of those racist uncles at family gatherings that people always talk about you have a duty to overpower their half-brained bullshit they got off tucker with epstein material and their hatred of liberals with communist critiques

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

the trick to having everyone else enjoy your Epstein-brained facts is to talk about them as if you're discussing the plot or filming details from the latest star wars. Use the affect of "isnt this a neat little fact" rather than "see see jolly west is the center of it all!!!!"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
andor: for pedos
obi wan: for pedos
boba fett: for pedos

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
sirhan sirhan was definitely mkultra'd into being a distraction

fanfic insert has issued a correction as of 06:38 on Nov 25, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

rolling up to dinner with a corkboard full of yarn and pins attached to pictures of various elite pedophiles and figures of high notoriety with all of them converging on the center, which is jolly west

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Riot Bimbo posted:

rolling up to dinner with a corkboard full of yarn and pins attached to pictures of various elite pedophiles and figures of high notoriety with all of them converging on the center, which is jolly west

remove your pinhole cameras and parabolic mics from my holidays :mad:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

andor: for pedos
obi wan: for pedos
boba fett: for pedos

mandalorian safe but only the gina episodes

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Azathoth posted:

Gamgam got up to some crazy poo poo in the 30s.

nothing crazy, she was just politically active

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Shear Modulus posted:

i think if you have some of those racist uncles at family gatherings that people always talk about you have a duty to overpower their half-brained bullshit they got off tucker with epstein material and their hatred of liberals with communist critiques

lol yeah it’s great when you talk about poo poo so outside their media bubble. it also works with msnbc/cnn older libs. when Epstein thread material enters the mind of bourgeoisie politics it just stops them cold or they try to use the brain dead tools they are used to using and it’s lol.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I brought up Epstein at a family party once thinking I was being edgy, and immediately went back to being the normie one since I had to defend the earth being round.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Atrocious Joe posted:

I brought up Epstein at a family party once thinking I was being edgy, and immediately went back to being the normie one since I had to defend the earth being round.

It literally doesn't matter if the Earth is round you can still do Marxism on a flat earth

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

War and Pieces posted:

It literally doesn't matter if the Earth is round you can still do Marxism on a flat earth

Theory of labor doesn't work with flat earth because of celestial tortoise labor which is infinite and free

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Atrocious Joe posted:

my lawyer uncle has the complete collected works of o'reiley and tucker carlson on his bookshelves in between civil war histories while actively re-enacting the civil war as a confederate calvaryman and I'm mad jelly of flat earther relatives :sigh:

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Oh hell yes trying having a Thanksgiving conversation about Epstein thread content

My uncle: “White people been kidnapping our children since 1492, now that they’re doing it to their own kids, they’re freaking out about it, pfffft.”

Well said uncle, well said.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Had some light Thanksgiving conversation about the Denver airport :twisted:

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
like twice a year this pops into my head for no reason, and i darkly lol

quote:

Speaking with Deadline, Cohen revealed his “Gio Moldonado” character filmed an interview with an unspecified Las Vegas hotel concierge that broached the subject of Harvey Weinstein’s sexual assault cases. Cohen then pivoted toward “extreme comedy,” implying his character had molested a young boy, though the concierge didn’t react as anticipated. “We thought that the guy would leave the room,” recalled Cohen. “Instead, this concierge stays in the room and I go, ‘listen, you’ve got to help me get rid of the problem.’ And this guy starts advising Gio how to get rid of this issue. We even at one point talk about murdering the boy, and the concierge is just saying, ‘well, listen, I’m really sorry. In this country, we can’t just drown the boy. This is America we don’t do that.’”

Cohen went on to explain how the concierge offered to connect him with a lawyer to silence the boy, but that wasn’t the end of it. His character next inquired if the concierge could fetch him a “date” with a boy “lower than Bar Mitzvah but older than eight,” and the concierge reportedly replied “yeah, I can put you in touch with somebody who can get you some boys like that.” The stunt was considered “too dark and wrong” for even This Is America, and Cohen’s team subsequently sent their footage to the F.B.I. to investigate. According to Cohen, the bureau evidently decided not to pursue the matter, though the actor noted “This concierge had said that he’d worked for politicians and various billionaires.”

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ZeroSuitCamus/status/1596194553748459522?t=J4Jr2dh217goCyOODzjEbA&s=19

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

ICP didn’t mean that question the way everyone understood it…

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Jetfuel can't melt steel magnets

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

I always laugh when our terrifying snakes make international news

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Endman posted:

I always laugh when our terrifying snakes make international news

it’s not just your snakes. here’s the hated bird story https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-63699884.amp

no it’s not about Iggy Azalea getting into batrachology

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

The Ibis gets a bad rap because everyone in Sydney is a gigantic dickhead; it was there first before you built your shithouse city on top of its habitat

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://twitter.com/JagoeCapital/status/1596175970687504384

https://twitter.com/JagoeCapital/status/1596175976437645312

https://twitter.com/JagoeCapital/status/1596179515381846016

https://twitter.com/JagoeCapital/status/1596204804082016261

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

that's what we really need, more economists dictating covid policy