Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

sirtommygunn posted:

Allegedly intelligent poster has to be reminded that QBs are a part of a football play.

oh ive never once claimed to be intelligent. im right about this of course, but largely a total dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/WorldofIsaac/st...ingawful.com%2F

Lmao.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

i was sure that game was going to OT so i turned it off what the hell

23 seconds and 3 timeouts is wayyy too much time for Josh Allen

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

R.D. Mangles posted:

jared goof, imo

:hmmyes:

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

so they literally had both the deep shot open and the easy 1st down. yep that was a good rear end playcall

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

if only there was a way to mitigate the variance of a lovely QB making bad throws, perhaps by making multiple pass attempts after a short gain?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Ok yeah that's all on Goff's read then.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It’s still kind of on the playcall because the play call put the ball in Goffs hands

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

TheBizzness posted:

It’s still kind of on the playcall because the play call put the ball in Goffs hands

you could say this about literally any passing play tho. this is the problem with having a dude like goff. he's capable of normal passing a decent chunk of the time you can just never predict when the goof is gonna come out.

he had two wide open dudes and somehow botched it horribly

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
I feel like the coaching staff likes giving Goff chances so they can be absolutely sure they need to replace him. Hopefully they realize this by now.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Relentlessboredomm posted:

where i do wish they had followed up that aggressive call would be going for it on the 4th down afterwards. go for the dagger knowing that you'll go for the short 4th if you miss it

Yeah, while I don’t begrudge anyone for preferring a run on 3rd and 1 to more easily secure the first down, the bigger gently caress up was giving the ball right back to Allen with 3 timeouts and time on the clock. Even best case scenario you make the stop and you still have to 1) hope the coin flip goes your way then 2) try to get back in the position you are in right now to score a TD! Just go for the win!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Let's Go The Dallas Football Cowboys! :clint:

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Relentlessboredomm posted:

it was a well called play that did exactly what was intended, it got a guy wide open that you expect an nfl qb to hit.

Its worse. Every receiver was open on the play.

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1595881027532386305

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

fartknocker posted:

amen

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Ragnarok the Red posted:

:hmmyes:

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Lmao jesus christ

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

84 and 11 are covered at the time the ball is thrown. But yea, Chark had a step and St Brown came open over the middle for the higher percentage throw. Goff just biffed it.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
what is this green screen?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

fartknocker posted:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I take a shower after the game and come back to this thread turning into a debate on the level of "Pete Carroll having Russell Wilson pass instead of letting Marshawn Lynch run it again."

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Time for the Odell Bowl

The Smuggest Cat
Jun 19, 2011
"Officials are people too" lol

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Greg Olsen looks like a guy in a bar with a rumpled, week old suit trying to get you to invest in his MLM

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The third down play was a good call, but they should have gone for it on 4th down. Dan got aggressive then conservative

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Ragnarok the Red posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYP6SJyixBo

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Lotta Cowboys fans currently standing in front of their tvs for the national anthem

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
My man Freddie

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

The Smuggest Cat posted:

"Officials are people too" lol

The fact that they feel the need to say that
:thunk:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The cheerleader doing the sign language for the anthem was interesting

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

really queer Christmas posted:

The third down play was a good call, but they should have gone for it on 4th down. Dan got aggressive then conservative

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Lotta Cowboys fans currently standing in front of their tvs for the national anthem

:patriot: America's Team playing :patriot: America's Game on :patriot: America's Holiday.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Why are the cowboys wearing Colts colors instead of Lions colors?

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Almost

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Now this is a game that should end in a tie.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Has anyone posted wilfork_turkeyleg.gif yet?

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much
Denied

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
*honk honk*

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
GO 4 it cowards.