Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Don't like Agholor being the guy on a gotta have it deep throw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbez
Mar 1, 2012

Don't care. Just do not care. We win, you lose. You do though, you seem to care very much

I'm going to go ride my mountain bike, later nerds.
Tough, tough pats L but overall team is trending the right way.

I think we have a chance to split with buffalo and should be in playoff contention to the end.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Don't like Agholor being the guy on a gotta have it deep throw.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TheBizzness posted:

Also out of the playoff seeding

https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/1596000265299456001

All is well, all is right

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
You gotta give it to the Patriots. They did the impossible. Replace Tom Brady with a more hatable and annoying QB.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Your Playoff Contending New York Football Jets (now featuring Defense)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

"Temporarily."

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
NE has 2 more games with the Bills which gets them to 7 losses. They have to win every other game to get to 10 wins and they suck and have a bad QB. Not happening.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

mcmagic posted:

NE has 2 more games with the Bills which gets them to 7 losses. They have to win every other game to get to 10 wins and they suck and have a bad QB. Not happening.

God dammit mcmagic, now that you've posted this they are going to make the playoffs

hobbez
Mar 1, 2012

Don't care. Just do not care. We win, you lose. You do though, you seem to care very much

I'm going to go ride my mountain bike, later nerds.

mcmagic posted:

idk when the bills aren't struggling to overcome the mighty lions ill be more concerned

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I couldn’t have less faith in the Pats beating the Dolphins.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

God dammit mcmagic, now that you've posted this they are going to make the playoffs

They aren’t any good!!!!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Professor Funk posted:

People need to stop fearing the Pats now that Brady is gone and Belichick is going senile and giving his lovely kids and backgammon buddies real coaching jobs.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

mcmagic posted:

They aren’t any good!!!!

According to you there's like 3 teams in the league that are actually good.

So the drama with Wilson wasn't even something this year, it was a problem last year too:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/2022/11/23/23475875/bears-defense-not-sleeping-on-jets-qb-mike-white

quote:

“He went crazy,” said Bears cornerback Lamar Jackson, who was on the Jets’ practice squad last year. “It gave us a lift and almost created a rift in the locker room. Because the second overall pick is in the locker room [Wilson], and your backup throws for 400 yards, and now we’re thinking, ‘Something’s gotta happen.’

quote:

“I like Zach Wilson,’’ Jackson said, ‘‘but I can see comments about how he carries himself, a sense of arrogance. I could see how it could rub people the wrong way. When he’s good, he’s good, and when he’s bad, he’s bad. When you’re not the most likable guy, of course when things are bad, everybody’s going to have a problem with you.”

quote:

“I can definitely tell you the locker room, they’re behind Mike White,” Jackson said. “He’s one of those guys that’s very likable. I know everybody’s going to be trying to buy in and help him succeed just [because of] the type of guy he is. I know he has good respect over there.

Nov 6, 2002

Amazing. Everything I thought about Wilson based superficially on his appearance is true.

Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

That absolutely happened last year. Remember this one?

https://twitter.com/snyjets/status/1458892714834018309?s=61&t=4h2GhoqyT_klmapof7qY7w

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Amazing. Everything I thought about Wilson based superficially on his appearance is true.

Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover.

Well put. There's a Talking Heads song about this.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

sean10mm posted:

People need to stop fearing the Pats now that Brady is gone and Belichick is going senile and giving his lovely kids and backgammon buddies real coaching jobs.

You should fear them because they have a WAY better record than they should considering their talent level (though that is mostly because Zach Wilson gave them 2 games they deserved to lose)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Broken Bills Boutta Batter Bitchmade Boston Ballers Beefily

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Lol retroactively about trying to recreate the Marcus jones magic

Also I listened to a lot of the game on the radio while cleaning after thanksgiving and you would not (well, you would) believe the meltdown zolak had about that hunter Henry play my god. I love him

Nov 6, 2002

mcmagic posted:

You should fear them because they have a WAY better record than they should considering their talent level (though that is mostly because Zach Wilson gave them 2 games they deserved to lose)

Keep telling yourself this.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Let us not forget the most important take away from this game. That Josh Allen set another NFL record… becoming the first QB in NFL history to win in all 3 Thanksgiving day time slots. MVP is back on the menu boys! :grin: :lumpen: (people are posting this take un-ironically on TwoBillsDrive)

It’s good that the Bills were able to string a couple of ugly wins together against the browns/lions while struggling through a stretch of poor play and injuries. But it does little to inspire confidence going forward into the divisional gauntlet.

The next 3 weeks are going to be wild in here.

@ NE
Vs NJJ (not a typo. ya’ll are from New Jersey)
Vs Mia

Happy Thanksgiving! And gently caress each and every one of you and your poo poo teams. Bills bitch.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Keep telling yourself this.

You must have not seen those games.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

th3t00t posted:

Let us not forget the most important take away from this game. That Josh Allen set another NFL record… becoming the first QB in NFL history to win in all 3 Thanksgiving day time slots. MVP is back on the menu boys! :grin: :lumpen: (people are posting this take un-ironically on TwoBillsDrive)

It’s good that the Bills were able to string a couple of ugly wins together against the browns/lions while struggling through a stretch of poor play and injuries. But it does little to inspire confidence going forward into the divisional gauntlet.

The next 3 weeks are going to be wild in here.

@ NE
Vs NJJ (not a typo. ya’ll are from New Jersey)
Vs Mia

Happy Thanksgiving! And gently caress each and every one of you and your poo poo teams. Bills bitch.

3-0 whagon no breaks

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I don't think he will get MVP but that throw to Diggs at the end was one of the most vicious throws I've ever seen.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

t a s t e posted:

3-0 whagon no breaks
Just LOL if we win 3 divisional games playing like poo poo. Like, winning by an average score of 27-24 where Josh throws at least one red zone pick.

Unfortunately, we probably have to actually play well to beat the Dolphins.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If like half the team is still injured these next few games might go poorly

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
This is a good plan imo

https://twitter.com/briancoz/status/1596171464793022464?s=46&t=bge-8A3fH6Xxk2xo9SWQFQ

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If he doesn’t, we’re going to hit him anyway

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I just watched the condensed Mike White game from last year and all I know is you should bang the Michael Carter over reception prop.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
letting Kirk Cousins win in prime time

Bill's officially lost "it" and should retire by Wednesday at the latest

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

mcmagic posted:

I just watched the condensed Mike White game from last year and all I know is you should bang the Michael Carter over reception prop.

Apparently the o/u for this game started at 49 and ended up dropping a full ten points lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Learning that Justin bethel brings in homemade from scratch cheesecake for the team is so wholesome it makes me sick

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1596189006479376384?s=46&t=NDy443z9gNHwVirRKyUJ9g

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Hope the Bills let Von get the surgery so they don't prematurely end the career of their young stud player.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

fsif posted:

Hope the Bills let Von get the surgery so they don't prematurely end the career of their young stud player.

Yeah I was gonna say, letting him play with a brace seems like a great way to get him seriously injured right before the end of the season and potentially put him out of football altogether.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

That is the opposite takeaway I intended from that post!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

gently caress. That's different than the sprained knee I heard floated out there.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

fsif posted:

That is the opposite takeaway I intended from that post!

Sorry, I.....am not smart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/25/report-obj-to-visit-giants-bills-cowboys-in-that-order/

I still really want him but as a 1 year rental. If the Cowboys offer something long term I think they will get him.