Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PiratePrentice
Oct 29, 2022

by Hand Knit
What kind of a dork rear end cuck thinks someone's car with Nazi poo poo on it doesn't deserve to be keyed? It's obviously a bad idea that can get you hurt but as far as morality goes it's pretty straightforwardly correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Southpaugh posted:

The Power of Trains.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Just want to make it clear I am not telling anyone to key any cars, it is a bad idea and people don't deserve it.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1596256767406931968

they're still trying to contest this lol

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
weirdly enough, when you let someone make up any old lie with complete impunity they'll just keep doing it

GlassElephant
Oct 25, 2009

Schwere Panzerabteilung 502
Discovered they were Glass Elephants, 27 APR 45
Airsofters are a land of contrasts. These ones must LARP as Duty (the opposite stalker faction).

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1596130454645653504

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Orange Devil posted:

My dude, one of my clearest memories is being 15 years old, sat in my comfy chair in my room watching Colin Powell present to the UN the US case against Iraq and their weapons of mass destruction.

You are forgetting Iraq's supply of suspicious tubes.

FishBulbia posted:

pretty hosed up that those irish people would call themselves REPUBLICANS dont they know republicans want to ban abortion

Sinn Fein just changed their policy to be pro abortion 4 years ago so I'm not sure this is the best example.

Starsfan posted:

And who knows, maybe the Volya people chose that symbol for their banner too lol

They're a Roman Catholic trade union and it's not.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Freedom was the smoke weed and do what you want faction iirc

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Ardennes posted:

Personally, I think all road mobile cars worth above 10k should be keyed. If someone comes with a mag lights, you should come with a baseball mat with a nail in it.

Also, what thread is this again?

I think we need to ban fully automatic assault keys.

Then later we'll ban all the keys outright.

If you need to get into your home just ring a government key officer, they'll arrive to let you inside. Response time may vary.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

GlassElephant posted:

Airsofters are a land of contrasts. These ones must LARP as Duty (the opposite stalker faction).

Even the people reporting the story don't pretend that they weren't pro Ukrainian :shrug:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Lostconfused posted:

Even the people reporting the story don't pretend that they weren't pro Ukrainian :shrug:

yeah that's some pretty credulous bs

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Given his prior comments Kuleba probably said that even if it was a Ukrainian missile it killing those Poles was actually good.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1596277416711831556

speng31b
May 8, 2010

saw this earlier. wonder what the point of this is, does he think Klitschko isn't doing the best he can? idgi

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Implication is that he isn't under Zelensky's thumb, and needs to be replaced with someone more loyal. Or at least loyal to Zelensky and not anyone else.

But that's just what I saw.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Calling anything a "point of invincibility" seems like hubris on the order of "unsinkable ship" or "Icarus 2"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Klitschko should challenge Zelensky to a boxing match for the presidency

speng31b
May 8, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

Calling anything a "point of invincibility" seems like hubris on the order of "unsinkable ship" or "Icarus 2"

i assume from a propaganda standpoint it sounds better than shelter or bunker

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

we’re all going to learn that actually Ukrainian corruption issues persist - but they only persist very specifically for those out of favor with Zelenskyy

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

It's more of a "stiff upper lip" and london blitz "unbreakable spirit" sort of thing and less invincibility.

The cruel irony here is that some of those places had their generators taken by the army or by other people who think they need them more.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Lostconfused posted:

It's more of a "stiff upper lip" and london blitz "unbreakable spirit" sort of thing and less invincibility.

The cruel irony here is that some of those places had their generators taken by the army or by other people who think they need them more.

yeah, ive been wondering how many of the gennies donated by the US and EU are getting siphoned off to keep the pool heaters running on some rich peoples estates

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

mlmp08 posted:

If I can charge my phone and post on the internet, for free, then I am invincible. Russia may demand it, but I will never log off!!

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
It is saying something that as many of 6 million people still don't have power, repairs are on going but it is clear the ability to come back isn't what it was.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Lostconfused posted:

I posted a book about it earlier but blackouts are remembered fondly secondhand as this thing that brought people together when in reality they caused pretty dramatic problems including social ones in both Germany and the UK.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

I posted a book about it earlier but blackouts are remembered fondly secondhand as this thing that brought people together when in reality they caused pretty dramatic problems including social ones in both Germany and the UK.

i think that's how most of those historical events that "brought us all together" seem to have been

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

GlassElephant posted:

This is from the paper started by Pussy Riot lmfao.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
shut the ufck up putin

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/BMoens/status/1596060373484179457

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This is from the paper started by Pussy Riot lmfao.

so, NED

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

maybe they should do something about it

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

lol love it or leave it losers, try going on your own if you don't like the way the US does things :)

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

"Why aren't we allowed to feed from the trough with you?! :qq:"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

dork brandon has betrayed the EU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

It'd be funny if they did do something about this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

brandon officially made the euros into our colony

will be voting for him in 2024

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao owned

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Tfw you realize Trump was trying to help you by detonating NATO.

:sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Maybe someone in Europe should have thought for a second before diving head first into these entirely predictable outcomes

oh well nevertheless