Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

DeeplyConcerned posted:

well, thanks guys. Elion got down on his knees and promised me the sickest blow job ever. And I fell for it. now he is attached to my cock like a leech. i'm afraid if I try and pry him off hes gonna take my cock with him.

well, that's what I get for falling for the hype I guess

Sounds like you have some tough choices ahead of you op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DeeplyConcerned posted:

well, thanks guys. Elion got down on his knees and promised me the sickest blow job ever. And I fell for it. now he is attached to my cock like a leech. i'm afraid if I try and pry him off hes gonna take my cock with him.

well, that's what I get for falling for the hype I guess

:sever:

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

PhazonLink posted:

what are chance Musky tries to escape US court stuff by going to South Africa or some othe
RUSSIA

It's Russia.

He's going to Russia.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Time_pants posted:

RUSSIA

It's Russia.

He's going to Russia.

Its going to be Belize.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Good Sphere posted:

Elon makes sure he posts important reasons why he’s the genius behind Tesla, including using USPTO to register a trademark, as well as register a web domain. Absolutely incredible.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1596869470873866241?s=46&t=d5f58Z_hRV_hY7oPHy9dqA

He had nothing to do with the original Roadster. He was just an investor at the time the Roadster was developed. He became their fourth CEO just as they were putting it on the market.

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/status/1596943851968933889

I can think of a number of much worst cases.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lmao what an absolute piece of poo poo

just a huge stinky turd of a person

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

kazil posted:

lmao what an absolute piece of poo poo

just a huge stinky turd of a person

The kind that makes those awful smears on the bowl that stick around after 2-3 flushes

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'm beginning to get the feeling people shouldn't be using twitter anymore??

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Tiny Timbs posted:

I'm beginning to get the feeling people shouldn't be using twitter anymore??

how will i get dank t-72 turret toss videos then???

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I just remembered that there was an entire story arc in a season of Silicon Valley about one character's Tesla. :(

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Mister Speaker posted:

I just remembered that there was an entire story arc in a season of Silicon Valley about one character's Tesla. :(

it wasn't really pro tesla tho

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

priznat posted:

Really? I remember the character enabling "light speed" or whatever on his Tesla and going "woah!".

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

busalover posted:

Really? I remember the character enabling "light speed" or whatever on his Tesla and going "woah!".

Nobody wants their car to go plaid

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Lol E1 in the musk thread

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/saeeddicaprio/status/1596637463488778240?s=46&t=7Isdh2fj5LhkJUYmmtnW1A

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

priznat posted:

Lmao yes it was. They didn't say anything negative about the car except through the mouth of the creepy satanist misanthrope character, and even he is uncharacteristically reserved about it. The owner gets Plaid mode or whatever installed and when he tests it our his cheeks are flapping like he's in a wind tunnel. There are various 'jokes' that are just obvious product placement for add-ons and upsells to the car.

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.

busalover posted:

The whole tesla arc was "this dumb piece of poo poo is extremely expensive and I'm only driving it to appear cool"

And then there was the whole purchase referral pyramid scheme where getting other people to buy one got you unique useless upgrades

And how Martin Starr bought an electric tricycle for like ten bucks and parked in the only electric charger spot to block the actual tesla

Whole thing's a hazing

E: the 'Satanist mouthpiece' throughout the series is always right, dinesh is always a dumb fuckup, so I guess read that how you like

postmodifier fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Nov 27, 2022

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

bro there is no way

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

busalover posted:

He was constantly getting owned by guilfoyle though and then smashed his tesla because he drove the plaid mode like an idiot.

It was definitely taking the tech bros new toy down a peg.. this was pre model 3 so the teslas were still really pricey instead of just sorta pricey.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

postmodifier posted:

The whole tesla arc was "this dumb piece of poo poo is extremely expensive and I'm only driving it to appear cool"

And then there was the whole purchase referral pyramid scheme where getting other people to buy one got you unique useless upgrades

And how Martin Starr bought an electric tricycle for like ten bucks and parked in the only electric charger spot to block the actual tesla

Whole thing's a hazing

E: the 'Satanist mouthpiece' throughout the series is always right, dinesh is always a dumb fuckup, so I guess read that how you like

Mister Speaker posted:

Lmao yes it was. They didn't say anything negative about the car except through the mouth of the creepy satanist misanthrope character, and even he is uncharacteristically reserved about it. The owner gets Plaid mode or whatever installed and when he tests it our his cheeks are flapping like he's in a wind tunnel. There are various 'jokes' that are just obvious product placement for add-ons and upsells to the car.

the duality of man

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

So why haven't the people who loaned Elon all that money freaked the gently caress out yet

the banks did. they already sold off the debt for a fraction

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

parthenocarpy posted:

Honestly I can't believe they remembered the baby died. Memory doesn't work like that.

I still remember almost every moment during the final push of my son being born. Including exclaiming "Oh my god, it's a baby!" when he finally came out. Like if he died that day would be seared into my memory like an atomic bomb shadow.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Thundercracker posted:

I still remember almost every moment during the final push of my son being born. Including exclaiming "Oh my god, it's a baby!" when he finally came out. Like if he died that day would be seared into my memory like an atomic bomb shadow.

I think it's a virtual certainty you would not be able to remember such things as who was birthing the baby

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

the holy poopacy posted:

I think it's a virtual certainty you would not be able to remember such things as who was birthing the baby

Was it me?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The science isn't settled on whether it's possible to remember your child dying

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

the holy poopacy posted:

then who's the baby?

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Tunicate posted:

then who's the baby?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MX31NTNrho

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tunicate posted:

then who's the baby?

Ian Miles Cheong

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

RDM posted:

It's one consumer electronics, Michael. How many engineers could it take, 10?

When you phone is mining cryptocurrency, batteries become a consumable.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1596942103937921025?s=20

:smug:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/blndsundoll4neo/status/1596769483179581441

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I had this idea that hitting my own dick with a hammer would be great, and now my ball sack hurts. If only worse would have come to worse and somebody with a better understanding of my views would have stopped me.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Bots are a kind of user.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Cyrano4747 posted:

It’ll just be a cheap Chinese market phone running a mildly customized fork of android, same as all those “freedom phones” that were sold (mostly to the maga crowd) a few years ago.

Nokia N-gage 2.0

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

More like NSA-Gage 2.0

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Or the other side actively tries to ruin your life and/or murder you. Or, you know, that thing he said. But really more the murder thing though. Many sides

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
https://twitter.com/WR4NYGov/status/1596882023729487873?s=20&t=unIMrbUUn4Gg1d8TDrmLOA

A joke on twitter?! :mods:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It’s funny as gently caress that these chuds are treating him like a moderator and tattle to him at every opportunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

It’s funny as gently caress that these chuds are treating him like a moderator and tattle to him at every opportunity

The tattling is so loving pathetic, it's hilarious. Merest hint of something that is anti god king musky, go cry to him bout it.