Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gonna see how long I can wear the same sidecut without it looking lame or if it'll just become an old woman thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I’m working towards fulfilling my lifelong dream of learning to carve chainsaw bears. Was hoping to find a mentor but it turns out the chainsaw bear industry is real big on trade secrets. Guess I’m going to have to figure it out myself. It’s been a good run for most of my fingers. Sometimes you gotta say goodbye to the old to make room for the new.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I got an electric guitar and a mountain bike four years ago, a few months before my 40th birthday. Happy to say that I still use both. And I've only broken two bones using my bike.

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo

neato burrito posted:

I got an electric guitar and a mountain bike four years ago, a few months before my 40th birthday. Happy to say that I still use both. And I've only broken two bones using my bike.

How many riffs have you slain with your axe though?

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
it's a cool 30 years away so probably remodel my VR avatar or whatever to look exactly like Nicolas Cage in Wild At Heart

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I’m gonna bang terry bradshaw

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Big midlife crisis tibbies.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gonna spring for a yeti rambler, a weighted electric blanket, and a Mac pro with 28 cores

Effective-Disorder
Nov 13, 2013
I guess I have to build that model of Devil's Tower out of mashed potatoes like in Encounters of the Third Kind... and then I'm gonna gently caress it, or something?

I don't know if I'm doing this right. Am I supposed to buy a car too? Do I gently caress the car? I'm lost here. Is this a crisis? I'm just going to go back to drinking. I think that's the best thing. Just keep drinking.

nokternl
Jul 24, 2004
WTF?
ooooh i got this 1.. got divorced, destroyed a few guitars ive had since 90s, let my backyard chickns fall prey, let my ex kill computers, let my ex get a bunch of adorable kitties that were "ours".. um.. (im a metalhead punk) started listening to taylor swift avril lavigne lady gaga n bunch of other girly poo poo, quit playing strings, started playin xylophone flute n keys, stopped drivin a car i paid for, have a pink bicycle, lost 30 pounds even tho im tall and rly skinny, stalked my ex on foot 10 miles a day, drink like a fish, grew a bunch of weed.. what do i win? plz let it be sweet death

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

Smugworth posted:

Gonna spring for a yeti rambler, a weighted electric blanket, and a Mac pro with 28 cores

Not gonna lie that sounds pretty terrific

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

nokternl posted:

ooooh i got this 1.. got divorced, destroyed a few guitars ive had since 90s, let my backyard chickns fall prey, let my ex kill computers, let my ex get a bunch of adorable kitties that were "ours".. um.. (im a metalhead punk) started listening to taylor swift avril lavigne lady gaga n bunch of other girly poo poo, quit playing strings, started playin xylophone flute n keys, stopped drivin a car i paid for, have a pink bicycle, lost 30 pounds even tho im tall and rly skinny, stalked my ex on foot 10 miles a day, drink like a fish, grew a bunch of weed.. what do i win? plz let it be sweet death

that's a mental health crisis

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'll probably end up moving somewhere crazy like Australia or something. Just so you know taking pets to Australia is a nightmare of paperwork and veterinary tests. You have to prepare probably like 6 months in advance. I would probably just end up giving my pets to family or something, that's how bad the process would be for me as someone who loving hates paperwork.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Probably going to move to a city that I can't afford and wind up sitting in front of the Roku like I do every night anyway.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

nokternl posted:

bruh

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

aphex twin guy slowly riding around the neighborhood on his pink huffy blasting call me maybe

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I traded my black bass guitar for an orange bass guitar. Although I’m pretty sure my mid life was around age 30 so this is more like my 2/3 life crises

nokternl
Jul 24, 2004
WTF?

Bro Dad posted:

aphex twin slayer guy slowly riding around the neighborhood on his pink huffy specialized blasting call me maybe

ftfy .. yes i <3 carly ray also

neato burrito posted:

that's a mental health crisis

y does everyone keep saying this?.. i also started wearing nail polish n dye my (grey) hair goth like hischool

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

play every game i played as a child but on Twitch while begging for money

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Way ahead of you op, I already bought a second car and waste all my free time fixing it.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

I got a few years yet but looking like

1. Tattoos
2. Probably botox or some other mild cosmetic surgery
3. Change jobs again

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

KitConstantine posted:

I got a few years yet but looking like

1. Tattoos
2. Probably botox or some other mild cosmetic surgery
3. Change jobs again

You should get metal legs

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Flowers for QAnon posted:

You should get metal legs

If I could replace all my joints with metal I would be fully down for it. I am gonna be on better insurance soon :thunk:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
too many farts

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
complete loss of fart control

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Maybe wear a stupid hat

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Thinking of starting a secret second family

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Management posted:

Changing mine to this

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
BMX

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Take a sudden interest in moderating an online community I've been aber of for years only to let the power corrupt me as I wantonly punish any posters I wish to bully

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
i'll probably get really into olive cultivars or something. they're a sensible snack

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

One's mid-life crisis is the perfect life junction to go Pro.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The Management posted:

How about 4 concurrent families, each with a more age inappropriate wife. Pretty sure there was an HBO show about this.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Nov 28, 2022

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

battle jacket

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The Management posted:

My great grandfather did this and it devastated both families. Trust issues all the way down for five generations of people. Consider doing something less lovely.

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

I traded in my Prius for an Outback.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

nokternl posted:

with you bud

'oh I'm gonna buy a gaminc pc'

and this is the post you people judge. nah.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

gonna start taking calcium supplements

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i was thinking of going back to college in my forties.

in a different vein, im grunge light and very chill now so i think ill become a food snob and wear very artsy fashion and become very social but also a huge bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Drop around $4000 on an exotic keyboard instrument probably a Lumatone and never produce any actual music just dick around for hours.