Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
And he doesn't stumble over a single title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I watched Santa Clauses on Tim's recommendation and within ten minutes Allen is complaining that it is hard to keep levels of Christmas spirit up when you can't even say Merry Christmas anymore

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Woke Disney at it again!

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
The Santa Clause is one of those movies I’ll always remember because that was when I first learned the restaurant Dennys exists. Kind of like how honey I shrunk the kids is where I learned bananas have potassium

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Tetramin posted:

The Santa Clause is one of those movies I’ll always remember because that was when I first learned the restaurant Dennys exists. Kind of like how honey I shrunk the kids is where I learned bananas have potassium

That was Honey We Shrunk Ourselves

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Tetramin posted:

The Santa Clause is one of those movies I’ll always remember because that was when I first learned the restaurant Dennys exists.

97 minutes

Tetramin posted:

Kind of like how honey I shrunk the kids is where I learned bananas have potassium

93 minutes

John Wick of Dogs posted:

That was Honey We Shrunk Ourselves

74 minutes

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
74?! Barely time to get relaxed and switch to the second bag before the lights come up. The Godzilla bullying PSA was almost that long and it’s 40% made of previous movies.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I love Wednesday night because I get to go to bed knowing the first thing I do on Thursday morning is watch the new episode of On Cinema.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

huh posted:

I love Wednesday night because I get to go to bed knowing the first thing I do on Thursday morning is watch the new episode of On Cinema.

I’m happy, healthy, and HEI!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
HOLY SHITTTT the first 5 seconds of this episode hahaha

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE
One of the best eps ever, amazing

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol man I’m just starting the new season, and Tim does look loving strange.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Really hope Gregg sues Tim for ruining the van!

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/axiaofficial/status/1595472493489242115

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's a blessing that no one stole these!

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
So many great touches. The box of Dekkar cds left untouched, eating at McDonalds on tour, Tim's makeup/teeth were amazingly done, Axiom with the bandage over his eyes, Greg asking for a new van. Perfect.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 24, 2022

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
there is just so much, lol

tim describing them standing on stage singing along with the cd, then 'oh yeah, axiom is here' and cut to blind axiom just killed me

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

The gradual reveal of the full extent of everyone's injuries was really well done.

Also, someone needs to make one of these but for Tim's various injuries he's suffered over the course of the show:

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/real_mcm/status/1595610898663718913?s=46&t=u7rP3FzYi4Ju9txiAjeqiQ

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!
Tim, as usual was drunk/drugged up and did this to himself. Blaming Gregg is a cheap distraction from his ongoing criminal activity

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
On Cinema in a five second gif:

"What did I do wrong? Anyhow.."

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

always great to see tim looking all hosed up in a new and exciting way

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
just finished up season 12, almost caught up now. i forget her name but the teenage lady tim has in d4 genuinely unsettles me, well not her, but anticipation of where tim is going to do something completely absurd to their relationship lol.

toni newman's breakdown and confession was uproariously funny

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Yeah an attractive young woman singing "fill me up again" to Tim hits a little different

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

tbp posted:

just finished up season 12, almost caught up now. i forget her name but the teenage lady tim has in d4 genuinely unsettles me, well not her, but anticipation of where tim is going to do something completely absurd to their relationship lol.

toni newman's breakdown and confession was uproariously funny

Windy Kirby gets Xposed as a traeter during the Valentine Special

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lolling now thinking about the sketch from the last Oscar special. Or maybe that was the valentines one.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the 8th special wasn't the best but the image of gregg turkington fleeing the scene of a potential vehicular homicide with anguish on his face as wendy belts out "back in the HEI life again" is burned into my brain, and it actually kind of broke my heart to rewind to the beginning of the special when he's just so darn excited to talk about some movies on tinseltown christmas

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

That DICK! posted:

the 8th special wasn't the best but the image of gregg turkington fleeing the scene of a potential vehicular homicide with anguish on his face as wendy belts out "back in the HEI life again" is burned into my brain, and it actually kind of broke my heart to rewind to the beginning of the special when he's just so darn excited to talk about some movies on tinseltown christmas

I can only imagine this scene with the twitter edit where they put "Nightcall" from the Drive soundtrack over it.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Oh I gotta see this.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!
Loved all the edits that came out of Gregg driving around

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

oh my god Tim's new teeth. i laughed so hard

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

LesterGroans posted:

I can only imagine this scene with the twitter edit where they put "Nightcall" from the Drive soundtrack over it.

Xabi posted:

Oh I gotta see this.

https://twitter.com/greggdrivingto/status/1386548744087289857

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
omg i cannot

two episodes in a row just killing me within seconds

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

derp posted:

omg i cannot

two episodes in a row just killing me within seconds

and of course he's hawking HEI ranch water, Gregg ""works"" at AMC theatres not the tv network, Laroux is doing some real investigating and an extended puke joke. love it.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Nov 30, 2022

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
He's a real movie expert.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
It's restructuring my dna on a molecular level.