Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If the playoffs started tomorrow the NFC East would have all 4 teams in

It is destiny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

The big hat company: https://nogginboss.com/collections/hats

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

If the playoffs started tomorrow the NFC East would have all 4 teams in

It is destiny

Every team in the NFC East has at least 7 wins

Only two teams in the rest of the NFC have at least 7 wins

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

chilihead posted:

I think the best thing he has done is stay healthy. I never would have guessed this happening and i could see him getting seriously injured the minute the ink is dry. If the Ravens move on from him i would trust the decision. Also i would pay him, but it should have been a year and a half ago, seems too late. Dak contract two years ago would have done it and by now they would already probably had outs.

I know the Ravens don't want to drop Deshaun levels of money, but I'm still shocked there's no deal yet. Regardless of whether or not you think he's just good or great, there's still a huge gap between him and like 90% of the league in QB play; you're not doing better than Lamar right now if you're the Ravens

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Its nice to be able to say that a 15 point win was "not as close as the score would let you believe" but its drowned out by the fact we're facing a pretty great team, that knows our HC better than anyone, and its without our genuine MVP of the team Armstead

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

If anyone in the Ravens FO or on the coaching staff wants to have a job in 2-3 years they better find a way to pay him, because he’s basically the only thing keeping them employed right now. The chances of this crew successfully drafting and developing some QB prospect seem pretty low.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Freaquency posted:

If anyone in the Ravens FO or on the coaching staff wants to have a job in 2-3 years they better find a way to pay him, because he’s basically the only thing keeping them employed right now. The chances of this crew successfully drafting and developing some QB prospect seem pretty low.

Yeah HARBS was legitimately warm before Lamar came along and Huntley ain't it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

harbaugh developed the big ravens qb. the man everyone thinks of when you say ravens qb. steve mcnair

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Freaquency posted:

im imagining this bottom 5 ravens receiving corps with any other QB and yea they would've never even been in position to lose a bunch of games late

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

when do we make the draft thread?

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I'm very interested in what Ravens fans are going to find to complain about next week.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

CMC has a knee injury?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Simplex posted:

I'm very interested in what Ravens fans are going to find to complain about next week.

If we lose to the Russel Wilson Broncos fire Harbaugh on the spot.

I think there is a non-zero chance we do lose to them. I'd put it at like 75-25 in favor of us winning. But that 25 is way too high for comfort.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Nov 28, 2022

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/1597045505187778560

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/timringTV/status/1597038493527838720?s=20&t=BmlvA6ywVPzyCTBrQ0JL5g

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

There's a Cardinals in season Hard Knocks going on right now and I'm suddenly feeling compelled to watch it.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

hmmm who do i trust more here, the dude who has to be begged to study film and do his job or the HC who's never been particularly successful?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Simplex posted:

It is OK to identify problems with your team and want them fixed, imo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

If we lose to the Russel Wilson Broncos fire Harbaugh on the spot.

I think there is a non-zero chance we do lose to them. I'd put it at like 75-25 in favor of us winning. But that 25 is way too high for comfort.

less than 15 points per game

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Simplex posted:

they did lose to the jags this week, that calls for some complaining

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Not to mention just barely beating the Baker Mayfield Panthers the week before. I think it's fair to question whether the Ravens will even make the playoffs at this point.

Right now I'm saying we will be 3-3 in our remaining games. That puts us at 10-7. Right on the bubble. We have some tiebreakers that might help us out.

Broncos--W
@Steelers-L
@Browns-L
Falcons-W
Steelers-W
@Bengals-L

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Nov 28, 2022

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

We have a whole bingo card

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Ravens are meh but their schedule is worse.

That said thankfully as a Bengals fan the Ravens are terrible at finishing games and seasons.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

fsif posted:

There's a Cardinals in season Hard Knocks going on right now and I'm suddenly feeling compelled to watch it.

All I’ve learned so far is that Kliff is a Leo and a bachelor.

And now that my phone tries to autocorrect Kliff to Zoloft, which kinda makes sense.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

The Ravens are meh but their schedule is worse.

That said thankfully as a Bengals fan the Ravens are terrible at finishing games and seasons.

There's four division games on that schedule. Ravens AFCN games are rarely gimmes like that. To me the Bengals have the division sewn up.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/Sheena_Marie3/status/1596978356624322562?s=20&t=X35r54429Oiqrqis_kgniQ

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

fsif posted:

I've refrained from watching it because I think it'd be too stupid.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus when you’re getting clowned on by Carolina…

2026 is the first time the cap hit for cutting Russ is under 33 million lmao ouch

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Amy Pole Her posted:

Jesus when you’re getting clowned on by Carolina…

2026 is the first time the cap hit for cutting Russ is under 33 million lmao ouch

It's really bad

https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1596947237103235072?t=A0DaAHKLJv0boemvqWFZNw&s=19

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Jivesauce posted:

gently caress the Pats and all, and I understand the ref's statements afterwards about having to survive the ground, but that doesn't matter if his hand was under there and man it sure looked like it was. ESPN had this picture posted on an article about it also:

I see a bunch of fingies sticking out from under it, no?

I disagree with everyone I guess because to me he didn't have control for the touchdown but the ball never hit the ground without control so it should've been fourth down on the one yard line

Where they probably would've kicked anyways so maybe it doesn't matter

Hahaha

Chris James 2 posted:

Every team in the NFC East has at least 7 wins

Only two teams in the rest of the NFC have at least 7 wins

What a strange and bizarre and beautiful world we live in

The jags are spicy though. Medium at least

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Peter Carroll and John Schneider knew he was washed, and intentionally fleeced the hell out of the Broncos anyways.

Cold as ice.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
It really seems like something is mentally wrong with russ. He won't throw over the middle, he won't jam tight window throws in, and he just seems to give up and throw short of the sticks way too often

He's not even hitting the deep shots he's known for being ace at

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Sight Unseen

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Gonz posted:

Peter Carroll and John Schneider knew he was washed, and intentionally fleeced the hell out of the Broncos anyways.

Cold as ice.

In hindsight that 43 carries for 183 years last year wasn't Russ protecting his hand, and was something the Broncos really should have been alarmed about. I haven't thought real hard about it, but he has to easily be in the bottom half of the league in terms of mobility.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Play posted:

The jags are spicy though. Medium at least

im still on teh jags playoff bandwagon, but not everyone has learned to respect them as they deserve

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Gonz posted:

Cold as ice.

They didn’t want to trade him in the first place. Russ did this to himself, Pete and John just sighed and acquiesced and got the most they could out of it.

Play posted:

He's not even hitting the deep shots he's known for being ace at

Lockett and Metcalf are both better than anyone on the Broncos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

also this is the fourth time they've lost after holding a two score lead in the 4th quarter lol. plus its to a '2pt conversion to win the game', after we failed to convert those like 3 or 4 times last season. i think its still a good team and franchise and others have it worse or whatever but it sucks.