Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Launch.py is supposed to install the proper version on its own if you don't already have it installed, and according to this page:

quote:

If you use a Pascal, Turing, Ampere, Lovelace or Hopper card with Python 3.10, you shouldn't need to build manually anymore. Uninstall your existing xformers and launch the repo with --xformers. A compatible wheel will be installed.

Lovelace is the 40 series so your card is listed in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
I checked out Stable Diffusion 2.0 today.

Various never-existed products from the Soviet Union in the 70s-80s:

Various power-assisted armor suits

Soviet Union from 1975-85:

USA from 1975-88:

Japan:

Civilian market

USPS

Fire Departments:

Not sure why they would need this but ok:

Pizza Hut:

I ran these on my own computer and was iterating on various images and tweaking as I went along. Prompt is roughly "(whatever it is you want to have this sort of look), ektachrome, volumetric lighting, f8 aperture, cinematic, studio photo"

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

this is awesome and perfect

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

KakerMix posted:

I checked out Stable Diffusion 2.0 today.

Various never-existed products from the Soviet Union in the 70s-80s:

Various power-assisted armor suits

Soviet Union from 1975-85:

USA from 1975-88:

Japan:

Civilian market

USPS

Fire Departments:

Not sure why they would need this but ok:

Pizza Hut:

I ran these on my own computer and was iterating on various images and tweaking as I went along. Prompt is roughly "(whatever it is you want to have this sort of look), ektachrome, volumetric lighting, f8 aperture, cinematic, studio photo"

:drat:

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Loving the new version of MJ. Here are some images I've churned out over the last couple of days

I probably have about 20 of these "fantasy tavern" setting type images. They all look incredible.

Batmobile's hosed

A while ago I was complaining that I wasn't able to get good/unique cities out of my prompts and I don't know if I improved or if MJ just got better at it but I'm having waaaay better results now

Me and me mates down at the pub

The set of a haunted kid's tv show

Just some kitchen appliances we are all familiar with

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
idk. we just got a midjourney bot in the discord so i made goth girls at the mall (beksinski style) and fat orange cat plush. oh and tried to make a gayer Tinkerbell.

e: bonus bust of Garfield that went off the rails

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lazy_Liberal posted:

idk. we just got a midjourney bot in the discord so i made goth girls at the mall (beksinski style) and fat orange cat plush. oh and tried to make a gayer Tinkerbell.

Its looks like you have it set to v3. Type "/settings" and set it to v4 and your pics will be much nicer

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015

Crapple! posted:

Loving the new version of MJ. Here are some images I've churned out over the last couple of days

I probably have about 20 of these "fantasy tavern" setting type images. They all look incredible.

Batmobile's hosed

A while ago I was complaining that I wasn't able to get good/unique cities out of my prompts and I don't know if I improved or if MJ just got better at it but I'm having waaaay better results now

Me and me mates down at the pub

The set of a haunted kid's tv show

Just some kitchen appliances we are all familiar with

Of course Batman would be the one smoking a Black and Mild cigar on the train through a custom made cigarette holder because he’s just a special kind of rear end in a top hat.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

complete accident running old prompts and upscales of them through the midjourney 4 ckpt I'm running on Stable Diffusion UI

downloaded 768-v-ema too but it times out every time I use it

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

MrQwerty posted:

complete accident running old prompts and upscales of them through the midjourney 4 ckpt I'm running on Stable Diffusion UI

downloaded 768-v-ema too but it times out every time I use it

You gotta do this:

quote:

Stable Diffusion 2.0
So far, only Stable Diffusion 2.0-v model is supported. To use it:

download 768-v-ema.ckpt checkpoint (from here: https://huggingface.co/stabilityai/stable-diffusion-2)
put it into models/Stable-Diffusion directory
grab config from SD2.0 repository and put it into same place as the checkpoint, renaming it to have same filename (ie if your checkpoint is named 768-v-ema.ckpt, the config should be named 768-v-ema.yaml)
select the new checkpoint from the UI
Train tab will most likely be broken for the 2.0 models.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao that broke it worse, now everything is broken forever

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Nov 27, 2022

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
is there a way to use MJ yet where you don't have to engage with the hellish discord interface?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

frumpykvetchbot posted:

is there a way to use MJ yet where you don't have to engage with the hellish discord interface?

Absolutely not. With midjourney you are not paying for a service, you are a guinea pig in their AI training model. They want that community so they can datamine prompts and make the best AI possible as fast as possible. They don't give a fig about your workflow or privacy

my theory is midjourney isn't actually a company but a rogue AI gathering resources to achieve the singularity. its selling the only thing it has to offer, for now

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
There's a MJ model for SD. Not the same really, but it's a middle ground

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
gonna scratch yer records

quote:

cat playing a synthesizer, music, DJ, clubbing, stage background, volumetric lighting, epic Composition, 8k, photograph, 50mm portrait
Steps: 20, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 3583118953, Size: 1280x1280, Model hash: a9263745, Denoising strength: 0.7, First pass size: 512x512

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

Wanted to use SD 2.0 but updating 1111 to the latest slowed down the image generate by like 4x.

I wish this stuff was even a little bit more stable.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
myriad community efforts built around some bleeding edge lib that's in a constant state of flux are never stable. I'm just impressed any of this poo poo works at all. Having gone both directions I am happy to let 1111person and the communities fix their poo poo rather than mucking around with building a bespoke conda env or something.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Rutibex posted:

Its looks like you have it set to v3. Type "/settings" and set it to v4 and your pics will be much nicer

wow thanks for this tip! we immediately made a little freak:

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Lazy_Liberal posted:

Lasagna. I desire Lasagna.

Give it to me.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lazy_Liberal posted:

wow thanks for this tip! we immediately made a little freak:

:hmmyes:
now thats a fine duck

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Everyone post a duck

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

edit no this one

Mozi fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Nov 28, 2022

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

feedmyleg posted:

Everyone post a duck

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

also i have created some new AI magic cards! these are using two different smarter AIs. this time I am using GPT-3 to generate the card text, and I am feeding the flavor text into midjourney v4 to generate the art. pretty good results!

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I'm Cauldron's cauldron

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

wind-up duck toy that never existed, from the Soviet Union in the 70s-80s, ektachrome, volumetric lighting, f8 aperture, cinematic, studio photo

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Nov 28, 2022

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Generated by Midjourney based on things I drew. Unedited except for magic wand deleting the background and shrinking to 256px height.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Nov 28, 2022

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

feedmyleg posted:

Everyone post a duck

stained glass duck
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 1220748180, Size: 512x512, Model hash: abb4b08b

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I'd read the gently caress out of this comic

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Ducks for the duck god...

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

See More Butts
Dec 29, 2004

KwegiboHB posted:

two hydrogen atoms at moment of fusion

Steps: 24, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 2, Size: 512x512, Model hash: abb4b08b

Seed Travel settings:
Destination seed(s): 3, 4, Steps: 64, Frames per second: 4

I tried this out with mdjrny checkpoint and got a movie about a kid growing up to be a terraformer or something. I like how she grew the space suit around herself. That was loving cool.

https://i.imgur.com/c4jQngC.mp4

((mdjrny-v4 style, two hydrogen atoms at moment of fusion)), insanely detailed, atmospheric light, realistic photo, cinematic composition, trending on artstation, deviantart, mystical, reimagined by industrial light and magic

With your seed travel settings.

See More Butts fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Nov 28, 2022

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I present, a duck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

unzin posted:

I tried this out with mdjrny checkpoint and got a movie about a kid growing up to be a terraformer or something. I like how she grew the space suit around herself. That was loving cool.
This is insanely cool! The future I would much rather live in.
I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how best to use Seed Traveling, "Loop back to initial seed" guarantees a degree of consistency I haven't found before. Open for suggestions if you have any.

duck dressed as a medieval troubadour drawn in an illuminated manuscript
Seed Info Imgur Album