Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Spencer Knight truly kicks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

Jason Robertson Cannot Be Denied

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kupo! posted:

Sexy man is sexy

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Kupo! posted:

Binnington looked like he wanted to crawl into a hole and die after that goal

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Wedgewood has done that 4 or 5 times tonight.. rimmed the puck around right to a Blues player lol. It came back to bite him that time.

I'd really prefer if he didn't do that poo poo anymore tonight

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

What the hell were the Blues doing?? That looked listless as gently caress

Starsfan posted:

Wedgewood has done that 4 or 5 times tonight.. rimmed the puck around right to a Blues player lol. It came back to bite him that time.

I'd really prefer if he didn't do that poo poo anymore tonight
Every time he played it I was bracing for disaster

Propaganda Hour posted:

:sickos:

Kupo! fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Nov 29, 2022

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

gently caress it I’m getting a Robo jersey the man owns

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Jason Robertson!

He really is the best there is with that wrist shot.. just next level deadly

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Propaganda Hour posted:

I wish he would

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Connor showing puljujarvi how it's done

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Panthers are so loving bad. Please fire Maurice, throw in the towel, and just rest everyone to next year.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
drat that's a pretty passing play

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

How is that not a penalty shot?

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Lol the Panthers shouldn't be winning!

E: Yeah Tkachuk touched that with a high stick. Sigh.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I don't know what's legal and illegal anymore.

E: Please fire Maurice jesus christ there is no reason you should be taking a Too Much Man penalty here

Pungry fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Nov 29, 2022

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Goddamn Spencer Knight

E: I really, really, really hate Paul Maurice.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Bouchard is good

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
End this season already.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Eat poo poo former flames

workrate17
Sep 13, 2007
Tkachuk eating poo poo for no reason, in OT, is just too hilarious.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Go the Penguins and don't loving suck poo poo Kapanen

*8 minutes of ineffective icetime and a benching after a goal against later*

Edit: Oh neat no Letang tonight. How exciting.

rex rabidorum vires fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Nov 30, 2022

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That sure was a really bad change.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Crosby made that look way too easy

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Sid rules

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Sid will get the plaudits but that exit pass from PoJ was loving miiiiiinnnnttttt

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Sid will get the plaudits but that exit pass from PoJ was loving miiiiiinnnnttttt

Yeah, POJ's legit, good skating, great vision

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

It's funny. They wanted to get rid of Pettersson. They almost gave POJ up for nothing.

Imagine this d without either of them. They've been so good.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:lol: Rakell tried the lacrosse goal!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Rakell has the sickest mitts. Can't believe he tried that lol

Kale
May 14, 2010

This 1st lines puck movement has single-handedly resurrected the Habs power play at long last.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Canes started to tilt that a bit to end the period but overall a solid period by the Pens

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
Eight seconds into the Isles/Flyers matchup and we already have two fights

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
:siren: eyyyy dobson

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

FLYERS SHORTY????

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

PoJ makes the pass that creates the goal. Plays the least amount of all defenseman. loving get your poo poo together Sullivan you gently caress.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

FIRE THE loving COACH THAT RUNS THE POWERPLAY ALREADY HOLY poo poo

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
god our PP is so loving bad

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

After a decent 75% of a first period the Pens have reverted to sucking poo poo hard. Incredibly lucky to not.....

oh there it is.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

After a decent 75% of a first period the Pens have reverted to sucking poo poo hard. Incredibly lucky to not.....

oh there it is.

Same story against every speedy team. They've started skating us and we can't keep up. Saw the same poo poo against Toronto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

Same story against every speedy team. They've started skating us and we can't keep up. Saw the same poo poo against Toronto

It isn't even that. They just stop being able to pass completely and utterly. So every zone exit is a chip off the glass that goes immediately back into their zone. If they get the red line, they've already spent 30+ seconds defending so they dump it in and get a change so there is zero pressure on the puck which comes right back into their zone and they get pinned there again. Then they ice it. Which leads to rinse repeat. It is incredible how often this continues to happen all year long. I think it's hugely because no one on the back end can play a simple 1-2 and skate. So everyone can just put a body on the defenseman and force pucks up the glass.