Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

War and Pieces posted:

At least judging from the Hebrew Israelites who yell at people downtown; Anybody of African descent who doesn't believe the they are the secret true Jews deserves what they get.

back when I was a kid/teenager there was a show on public access run by two black Israelites who used to stand down by UNM and yell at people. They just listened to loud-rear end rap music wearing fancy rear end clothes, yarmulkes and tallits yelling at the top of their lungs about the Torah and the falsehoods of non-black Jews for 40 minutes; and then they'd take calls and pretty much call people the n-word and threaten to kill them, over the loud-rear end rap music, for 20 minutes. Every week.

One of the better public access shows I've ever seen tbh

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Nov 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Buce posted:

I mean, all his homeless chic is from his own incredibly expensive fashion line, despite looking like … that

Don’t tell anyone you can buy all of that at Tractor Supply.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Tarkus posted:

So here's a question. Is Kanye a white supremist AND an anti-Semite or is he hanging out with neo-Nazis because of the common hate of Jews?

He's a guy who is mentally unwell looking to hitch himself to anyone who strokes his ego, and the Right has been stroking it for a while.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
e;dp

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Help! Bipolar turned me Nazi!

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
His clothes are good..::: idiots..

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Help! Bipolar turned me Nazi!

Bipolar can lead to risky decisions and impulsive and irrational decision making.

Not saying that is the total cause, but it certainly is not helping.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

If he really is bipolar I’m expecting things to get a hell of a lot worse because bipolar people react very poorly to stress.

Maybe he’ll get put on a 72 hour hold and actually get some help.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

spunkshui posted:

If he really is bipolar I’m expecting things to get a hell of a lot worse because bipolar people react very poorly to stress.

Maybe he’ll get put on a 72 hour hold and actually get some help.

Every time he's gotten help he's fought against it super hard and gone further off the deep end

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
She find pictures in my email
I sent this bitch a picture of my dick
I don't know what it is with females
But I'm not too good at that poo poo
See, I could have me a good girl
And still be addicted to them hood rats
And I just blame everything on Jews
At least you know that's what I'm good at

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He's too rich for the state and a private attempt would hit the "influential" people invested in not letting that happen.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

CommieGIR posted:

Bipolar can lead to risky decisions and impulsive and irrational decision making.

My step sister was relatively recently diagnosed as bipolar and before then she'd gotten deeply into flat earth, free masons are behind it all, hitler was a failed protagonist, Im a magical psychic, rambling bullshit.

Before her dianosis, I was out to dinner with her and her inherent train of thought, Id only heard from an interview with someone who was on a lotta meth.

A shame too, she's good fun, and quite brilliant and happy go lucky despite some horrible poo poo shes had happened to her, but yeah that kind of headspace really seems to gel with the modern paranoid conspiracy movements.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Who knew that he meant his song Black Skinhead so literally????

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I know bipolar people who have never sung the praises of Adolf Hitler

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
yeh the bipolar people ive known have played too many video games and hoarded, but so far no one's gone alt-right

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
So is he at death con 4 yet?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
To post seriously, and serious seriously and not me trying to make the most inflammatory post I can think of to be mean to Dang It BHABI for literally no reason (🤪), I dont think it's like a good thing for mental health awareness to be like "oh yeah Kanye West is mentally ill that's why he's become a nazi". Like, people with mental illness are for the most part still moral actors with agency and poo poo. He's just a lovely person who is also mentally ill

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

StrangersInTheNight posted:

yeh the bipolar people ive known have played too many video games and hoarded, but so far no one's gone alt-right

This is such a weird read of what I said: Bipolar disorder in no way means you are going to suddenly swing to the right, but it entirely not going to help if you are already on the way there, which Kanye was.

Being bipolar does not mean you are more likely to be a Nazi.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Borscht posted:

What he really meant is that he is declaring the "death" of the "con"servative movement by fracturing it. He is the inside man

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Buce posted:

lookin extremely derelicte

I enjoyed this :golfclap:

CommieGIR posted:

As other people have said having mental illness doesn't turn you into a racist

My cousin has developed schizophrenia so severe that he changes his wifi passwords at the router every day, thinks he was being monitored by government agents, lots of crazy paranoia eventually culminating in - spoilered for bodily harm - cutting his own foot off with a skillsaw and ending up institutionalized for 6 months and never has he once blamed the jews. He was/is also deep in online programming/nerd culture (super smart kid :smith:) and is not hateful towards women at all.*

Mental illness doesn't make you into a racist or antisemetic shithead. The tendency has to be there to start with.

*other than his mom but that's a whole other thing. He's still alive thankfully :unsmith:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Borscht posted:

You know Kanye thought bigger number = more con when he said 3

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Bip Roberts posted:

You know Kanye thought bigger number = more con when he said 3

I personally think he wasn't sure, that's why he went to 3. Split the difference and no one knows you're an idiot that's too lazy to google it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Pajser posted:

who gives a poo poo

lolling again at this first reply threadshit in a 73 page thread

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Borscht posted:

on the defcon scale lower numbers are worse so the next step would be death con 2

of course one doubts kanye (or anyone who isn't an insufferable nerd) knows this

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I'd hope the military know.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Kanye West gives the rest of the bipolar people bad names because people assume that him being bipolar makes him antisemitic. It's kind of insulting.

I mean I've done a lot of crazy poo poo as someone who is bipolar but I've never become antisemitic.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Nov 29, 2022

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

goatface posted:

i'm gonna say it: the military are a bunch of insufferable fuckin nerds

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

World War Mammories posted:

i'm gonna say it: the military are a bunch of insufferable fuckin nerds

the nuke guys are for sure

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

World War Mammories posted:

on the defcon scale lower numbers are worse so the next step would be death con 2

of course one doubts kanye (or anyone who isn't an insufferable nerd) knows this

i think the question was whether cooler heads had prevailed, leading kanye to de-escalate to death con 4. perhaps because the jews apologized for... whatever exactly he's saying that they did this week.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

MrQwerty posted:

back when I was a kid/teenager there was a show on public access run by two black Israelites who used to stand down by UNM and yell at people. They just listened to loud-rear end rap music wearing fancy rear end clothes, yarmulkes and tallits yelling at the top of their lungs about the Torah and the falsehoods of non-black Jews for 40 minutes; and then they'd take calls and pretty much call people the n-word and threaten to kill them, over the loud-rear end rap music, for 20 minutes. Every week.

One of the better public access shows I've ever seen tbh

amazing I want them to yell at me

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i think the question was whether cooler heads had prevailed, leading kanye to de-escalate to death con 4. perhaps because the jews apologized for... whatever exactly he's saying that they did this week.

I bet they've already apologized and he doesn't recognize their emissary

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

goatface posted:

"Sir..... Uh.... Up or down?"

"drat it, Johnson, I was hoping you knew."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Borscht posted:

that would imply de-escalation

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

has matisyahu weighed in on this yet?

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

CumBlast Radius Jr posted:

I cant believe you're all just saying C**n so much and so often when you should all be probed/banned for basically saying the N word.

You know what the hell it means.

"Oh but this loophole..."

Just wait until someone brings up that brand of cheese from Australia.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Need more posts of Ye scowling in a Korean BBQor whatever. God drat it gives me life.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

wow nick fuentes fuckin sucks

id heard his name before but always in the context of "people discussing alt-right nuts", and not any specifics - yikes. that is one of the most openly vile and clearly dangerous people alive

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kanye west will soon be going on Bob Woodward so he can get his message out

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

FirstnameLastname posted:

wow nick fuentes fuckin sucks

id heard his name before but always in the context of "people discussing alt-right nuts", and not any specifics - yikes. that is one of the most openly vile and clearly dangerous people alive

I can fix him give me the catears coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Need more posts of Ye scowling in a Korean BBQor whatever. God drat it gives me life.

Looks like a lovely Benihana knockoff to me. Someplace I would not eat if I was even 1% a billionaire.

I’m not a snob about 70’s American-Japanese fusion, it’s just that the sauces at the real Benihanas are fabulous and the ones at the knockoffs always suck.