Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Excellent Alex Winter cosplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Excellent Alex Winter cosplay

:perfect:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
https://twitter.com/FanaticsFerrari/status/1597289763614380032?t=Xjb1jwyyanmVXtFMTKXhOQ&s=19

Lmao

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

So Toto out at Mercedes?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

:rip: Bin Otto

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

With Bin Ottos track record, which top team would even want him?

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

Binotto resigns as Ferrari F1 team principal

RIP Sideshow Bob

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

He would be great as the leader of an engineering department, so any teams would be silly to pass him up.

Guess its confirmed then.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...ulHUDG87aF.html

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Custard Undies posted:

He would be great as the leader of an engineering department, so any teams would be silly to pass him up.

Yeah that’d make sense. As a team principal probably not so much. Although you never know how much of the results at Ferrari are because of their clownshow pAsSiOne culture and what Binmans influence was.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

My hot take is Binotto kept things in check and the real clown show is about to kick off in 2023

ja_raul
May 1, 2005
Now who's finger is wagging??

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

My hot take is Binotto kept things in check and the real clown show is about to kick off in 2023

Inshallah

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
The guy may make good cars but Silverstone and Monaco were loving shitshows. Also he made a plot against Maurizio. Good riddance.

cgfreak
Jan 2, 2013
I really hope they bring back big 'Rizio, WDC of chain smoking 2014-2019. What a man.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Breaking News: Sebastian Vettel to take the helm at Ferrari as the new Team Principle!

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Binotto gets hired by Mission Winnow.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Note: Binotto died on the way back to his home planet.

nerox
May 20, 2001
There is no reason why not to have Binotto team principal of Ferrari for the next ten seasons.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
This is all proof that nerds need to stay locked in the nerd room.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Charles Leclerc posted:

A very bland reversal of absolute legend Smokey Nagata's visit to the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Vcx3zRE-0

Smokey is the goat

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ocon claims he put in the most hours in simulator and other team activities

Ocon claimed that he took on most of the workload including doing the hours in the simulator - something Alonso is notorious for not using - and other activities for the team.

"To be honest, I did 98% of the work and he did 2%. I was overworked," he said when asked about their partnership.

"I did all the development work in the simulator and I also did the marketing activities."

https://racingnews365.com/ocon-criticises-alonso-he-did-two-percent-of-the-work-at-alpine

:yeshaha:

cgfreak
Jan 2, 2013
Imagine working 49 times as hard as a 41-year old and still only outscoring him by 11 points. Fernando is a god

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

ArmZ posted:

Ocon claims he put in the most hours in simulator and other team activities

Ocon claimed that he took on most of the workload including doing the hours in the simulator - something Alonso is notorious for not using - and other activities for the team.

"To be honest, I did 98% of the work and he did 2%. I was overworked," he said when asked about their partnership.

"I did all the development work in the simulator and I also did the marketing activities."

https://racingnews365.com/ocon-criticises-alonso-he-did-two-percent-of-the-work-at-alpine

:yeshaha:

I don't think Ocon understands he doesn't want to be picking this kind of fight with Fernando Alonso :thunk:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This doesn't exactly paint Ocon in a good light. You did that much work and still weren't as good as Alonso? drat bro.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

GramCracker posted:

I don't think Ocon understands he doesn't want to be picking this kind of fight with Fernando Alonso :thunk:

The best part is he doesn't even realise Nando already broke him and peaced out. The man is basically Ted Kaczynski in Kimoa when it comes to blowing up F1 teams.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Charles Leclerc posted:

The best part is he doesn't even realise Nando already broke him and peaced out. The man is basically Ted Kaczynski in Kimoa when it comes to blowing up F1 teams.

Ron's quote about Alonso being worth one second a lap with his development expertise has aged like sun bleached dried out dog poo poo on the sidewalk

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kirios posted:

This doesn't exactly paint Ocon in a good light. You did that much work and still weren't as good as Alonso? drat bro.

by what metric

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Alaois posted:

by what metric

I'm not going to do the math, but if you excluded all the times Alonso's car blew up I bet he's up on points over Ocon.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Russian Bear posted:

I'm not going to do the math, but if you excluded all the times Alonso's car blew up I bet he's up on points over Ocon.

maybe if he drove better his car wouldn't blow up :smugdog:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

italian quid posted:

Ron's quote about Alonso being worth one second a lap with his development expertise has aged like sun bleached dried out dog poo poo on the sidewalk

Khablam's going to quote you on this in the 2024 thread when Lawrence Stroll explains how they managed to secure 3rd in the constructors FYI

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Charles Leclerc posted:

Khablam's going to quote you on this in the 2024 thread when Lawrence Stroll explains how they managed to secure 3rd in the constructors FYI

That's the content I crave please don't gently caress this up for me.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I hope their next TP is even more Italian.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

See if Valentino Rossi wants to run an F1 team

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Charles Leclerc posted:

My god the access database all makes sense now

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

MustardFacial posted:

If Ferrari was even remotely smart they would give gigi dall'igna a loving truckload of cash to jump poo poo from Ducati.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

italian quid posted:

If Ferrari was even remotely smart they would give gigi dall'igna a loving truckload of cash to jump poo poo from Ducati.

If Ferrari were smart enough to do that they would be smart enough to realize that Binotto isn't the problem and fire Rueda and Jock Clear instead

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

I am ferrario I need tp for my binottio

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

have i been yankee-pilled when my first read of "TP" is toilet paper and not team prinicipal?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

MustardFacial posted:

If Ferrari were smart enough to do that they would be smart enough to realize that Binotto isn't the problem and fire Rueda and Jock Clear instead

I dunno, his job was kinda to figure out that he needed to do exactly that and he didn't. So his leadership ability is somewhat questionable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Grimson posted:

have i been yankee-pilled when my first read of "TP" is toilet paper and not team prinicipal?

No, wiping my rear end with Binotto would be my first thought instead of hiring him as a Team Principle if I was John Elkann.