Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

This is hilariously hosed up. Tyson is a weird dude. Grew up rough, convicted rapist and abused women left and right who has somehow rebranded himself into “cool old dude” and no one questions it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

This is hilariously hosed up. Tyson is a weird dude. Grew up rough, convicted rapist and abused women left and right who has somehow rebranded himself into “cool old dude” and no one questions it

Him and a pidgin Norm McDonald starring in a Scooby Doo knockoff really shouldn't work, but it kind of does...

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Jesus Christ, Lynn Johnston.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

`Nemesis posted:

live video session from a social media content farm

But you could make one file with one camera and share that file.

You could also stream to multiple online i dont care

CumBlast Radius Jr fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Nov 27, 2022

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I still don't get it. Are all the phones making a video of the lady?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
they are 'viewing' the stream and also streaming it to create artificial engagement

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

It's content farming. Each phone counts as a viewer, and more views means more of that sweet, sweet algorithm money.

Blursed Grandpa's out here farming all the Pokemons:

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Waffle! posted:

It's content farming. Each phone counts as a viewer, and more views means more of that sweet, sweet algorithm money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5eL_al_m7Q

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Kim yong ill will farming all the blastoises

E: or not. Haircut was more similar in the thumbnail. Oh well.

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

Waffle! posted:

What does he get out of that?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Lots of Pokémon.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Waffle! posted:

They make apps that spoof GPS data specifically for Pokemon go.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Blessed

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Please don't give money to the convicted rapist, thank you.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Takes No Damage posted:

Him and a pidgin Norm McDonald starring in a Scooby Doo knockoff really shouldn't work, but it kind of does...

Has it been established if he ever was in on the joke? It's equally hard to believe that he would be either thick-skinned or clueless enough to be part of a show that so mercilessly takes the piss at him, and not in a cool, rehabilitating, way.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Nov 27, 2022

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

just two old dudes hanging out :unsmith:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Aramis posted:

Has it been established if he ever was in on the joke? It's equally hard to believe that he would be either thick-skinned or clueless enough to be part of a show that so mercilessly takes the piss at him, and not in a cool, rehabilitating, way.

Iirc he was totally aware of his image but doesn't give a poo poo because he smokes massive amounts of weed.

He's not gayfish Kanye, even if he has mush for brains.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

It's almost as if you stop doing lovely things for 30 years people start to judge you by what you've been doing for the last 20 years, and not whatever terrible thing you did before you went to prison :prepop:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

The General posted:

It's almost as if you stop doing lovely things for 30 years people start to judge you by what you've been doing for the last 20 years, and not whatever terrible thing you did before you went to prison :prepop:

*Offer valid only for rich, famous, and/or white people.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If you survive prison.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I actually have a plain white one. I'm tempted to drill his eyes out.

If you screw up it'll shatter the entire head fyi

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's the only recourse if you've let them read this thread, sadly.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Prophet of Nixon posted:

What does he get out of that?

A crashed bike

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That mike tyson mystery show was so funny. Mike Tyson reading cormac mccarthy "oh my god it just goes on forever"

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Not sure if cursed, but I mean look at this close-up of an ant

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

This is a great Halloween party prop

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

It's ok but do you have one that's a little bit more... Dragula?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Waffle! posted:

Never mind. lovely joke

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

That looks insane, and horrific, but. I bet they're actually amazing. I had a deep fried oreo on a dare, and it was just one of the most delicious things. I mean gosh, you couldn't eat more than one without also going for a run, but, yeah, the combination of sweet and fat and savoury just triggers something primal. Making it salty too, I can see it being glorious. But, also, yeah, murderous.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Maybe I had a bad batch but I did not like deep fried Oreos. All the crunch goes away and you’re left with oily mush.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The glory days of this sort of thing sunk with the meat ship of yore

Vakal
May 11, 2008

SniperWoreConverse posted:

The glory days of this sort of thing sunk with the meat ship of yore

The bacon-everything gimmick died with Epic Meal Time I believe.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Maybe I had a bad batch but I did not like deep fried Oreos. All the crunch goes away and you’re left with oily mush.

Deep fried anything shouldn’t be mushy unless it was cooked at too low of temperature.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You're supposed to batter the Oreos first. Buttermilk and flour wash, or dipped in a thickish beer batter right before tossing into the fryer.

Deep fried snickers are more challenging. I preferred beer batter for those, and keeping the snickers in the freezer before cooking.

When you have a decent amount of downtime in a bar kitchen, you make the most of it. Or step out back and get high and think about deep frying things.

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Oils gotta be hot hot before you put anything in it.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Only just occured to me that you could air fry oreos, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I was raised vegetarian and let me tell you, I was pretty underwhelmed when I finally tried bacon. So many better meat products. I dont get what the hype was.