Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

They just stop being able to pass completely and utterly.

Because they can't deal with the aggressive pressure the Canes started applying. It's not like they suddenly forgot what to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Ginette Reno posted:

Because they can't deal with the aggressive pressure the Canes started applying. It's not like they suddenly forgot what to do.

Because no one on the back end can create poo poo with their feet to relieve it.

Here comes another delightful powerplay.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Pens. What a series of gently caress ups.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I think this will be a playoff team but it's gonna for sure be one and done if they get in there. There's just not enough there any more.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

They need personnel changes immediately and it isn't going to happen.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol Pens start well. Very aggressive pinching down the boards. Take a silly penalty.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Petry does a thing

but really that's Crosby's unreal vision and passing

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Beautiful tip

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Canes controlled 40 minutes of that game so... a point is just gold
let's see about 2

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Petry does a thing

but really that's Crosby's unreal vision and passing

that saucer was all or nothing but fortunately it came up all instead of nothing

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Heck yeah this game has been good so far. Go Flames

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
That was a loving bullshit ending

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

What a stupid way to lose the game. Great job Rust being dumb. Great job Petry you stupid gently caress.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
whatever. lucky to get a point anyways

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

what were the penguins even doing there

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

secret volcano lair posted:

what were the penguins even doing there

Wanting the zebra to call a board and then Petry decided to try and punch a guy instead of playing hockey.

Team is playing some bad uninspiring hockey. Needs a shakeup, but lol not happening.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Wanting the zebra to call a board and then Petry decided to try and punch a guy instead of playing hockey.

Team is playing some bad uninspiring hockey. Needs a shakeup, but lol not happening.

I think they're where they should be in the standings. They're the fourth best team in the Metro and they'll probably finish there or fifth if the Isles can keep grinding out wins with their goaltending.

Don't think a shakeup would change anything.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

I think they're where they should be in the standings. They're the fourth best team in the Metro and they'll probably finish there or fifth if the Isles can keep grinding out wins with their goaltending.

Don't think a shakeup would change anything.

Add a defenseman that can actually skate and put up points on the left side and either someone that displaces Rust or can drive play from the 3rd line and all of a sudden they look miles less dogshit.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Add a defenseman that can actually skate and put up points on the left side and either someone that displaces Rust or can drive play from the 3rd line and all of a sudden they look miles less dogshit.

That should definitely be the target at the TDL if they're still in it by then. Doubt they could get one before then.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Ovie with two quick goals. Passed Gretzky for the most road goals ever

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
What the heck was Backlund thinking? Shoot the drat puck.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

What the hell Kraken

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

peak last season kraken to start this one off

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Matty is still cool and good.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Kraken have needed ~5 goals to win the last few and it doesn't look like that's gonna change tonight

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Imagine betting on the under in this game and losing before the 1st period ends.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

The last few games have shown me the Martin Jones I expected at the start of the year and I hate it

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Chant of “Huby’s better” LMAO.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Fire Paul Maurice immediately.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

This is the worst goaltending I've seen in a very very long time.

Ok now pull Jones

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

.Spec posted:

This is the worst goaltending I've seen in a very very long time.

pretty entertaining though. maybe all goalies should be bad?

lmao 5-5

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

this is loving hilarious hockey absolute clownshow

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I'm dying at that 6th one. That should never happen

Also pull Jones for the love of god

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

GOD BLESS HOCKY

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

can we get both teams to 10 goals?

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

The mini game is whether or not every goalie who plays tonight can finish under .750

DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!
7 - 5 with 10 minutes left in the 2nd period what is happening down there. :psyduck:

Yeah seems like the early season defensive improvement maybe was a mirage. The offense is real though!

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

loling at that net front "D" at the end of the PP

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
This is wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haschel Cedricson