Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just remembered the guy who went in for knob surgery because his knob had been rotting for like ten years but then when he woke up he discovered they'd cut all of his cock off because it was all rotten and would've killed him toot but also sweet. Then he sued. I wonder what happened with the lawsuit but don't wannt Bing[TM] it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:yikes:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I just remembered the guy who went in for knob surgery because his knob had been rotting for like ten years but then when he woke up he discovered they'd cut all of his cock off because it was all rotten and would've killed him toot but also sweet. Then he sued. I wonder what happened with the lawsuit but don't wannt Bing[TM] it.

I tried to do the Binging for you, but there was more than result, and none of them really meet the brief.

1) 2009. Man has penis amputated because implant surgery went wrong.
Settled out of court.
2) 2007. Man has "part of penis" amputated after cancer discovered during circumcision.
Jury ruled in favour of the doctor.
3) 2014. Man claims to have had penis amputated during routine circumcision.
Case thrown out of court at least twice.
4) 2015. Man has penis amputated after catheter infections becomes gangrene.
Lawsuit was against the nursing home that ignored the catheter infection. Can't find any results.
5) 2016. Man has penis amputated because it became necrotic after it got stuck in a bottle he was loving.
No mention of a lawsuit.

There was also one about a baby.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lady Disdain posted:

I tried to do the Binging for you, but there was more than result, and none of them really meet the brief.

Settled out of court.
2) 2007. Man has "part of penis" amputated after cancer discovered during circumcision.
Lawsuit was against the nursing home that ignored the catheter infection. Can't find any results.
5) 2016. Man has penis amputated because it became necrotic after it got stuck in a bottle he was loving.
No mention of a lawsuit.

Oh no.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lady Disdain posted:

Settled out of court.
No mention of a lawsuit.

Man, life really has it out for this guy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

How many inches did he start with?!?!?

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Lady Disdain posted:

I think I heard this one. So, this baby was born with underdeveloped eyelids, and the doctors were in a bit of a hurry to fix it because hey, eyelids are important!

It turns out the parents were already planning to have the baby circumcized, and the doctors realized that the foreskin (which would otherwise be discarded) could be used as a convenient skin graft for replacement eyelids. At least until they could find something more suitable for the long term.

The surgery worked, in that the baby is healthy and has somewhat functioning eyelids, but the parents are still suing the doctors because now their baby looks at everything a little cock-eyed.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
The one tip doctors don't want you to know about.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

They Rented an RV to the QAnon Queen, Who Abandoned It and Left It Damaged and Full of Sardines

https://twitter.com/MackLamoureux/status/1596182887195631617

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Also, I should've mentioned in my initial post that for case #3, the defendants maintained that the accusation was "completely false," but I couldn't find any more information about what that means exactly. Did the man consent to the amputation then claim he hadn't ? Was the penis even amputated at all ?

Paper Tiger posted:

I think I heard this one. So, this baby was born with underdeveloped eyelids, and the doctors were in a bit of a hurry to fix it because hey, eyelids are important!

Different case. This one was a baby who had part of the glans cut off by the clamp that's supposed to hold the foreskin in place while the surgeon snips it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I knew that Qboys are all deluded idiots but swearing allegiance to a new royal dynasty is new to me.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'd hate to see the guys who failed tryouts

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
In my headcanon, this film ends with everyone in prison getting a real, good-natured hoot out of the loveable old getaway driver, and the film closes with a montage of him surrounded by all his affable new prison friends who love and respect him, and pat him on the back every time he walks past, and humour him by wearing the scarves he crochets them, probably set to Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head.

e: Don't ruin this for me, please.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:shepspends: I'll watch this movie.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Lady Disdain posted:

In my headcanon, this film ends with everyone in prison getting a real, good-natured hoot out of the loveable old getaway driver, and the film closes with a montage of him surrounded by all his affable new prison friends who love and respect him, and pat him on the back every time he walks past, and humour him by wearing the scarves he crochets them, probably set to Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head.

By popular demand posted:

:shepspends: I'll watch this movie.

See also: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7959026/

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
Opposite of Baby Driver

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Lady Disdain posted:

Or maybe he'll be less lonely as the resident cumboy on account of him having no more teeth. Would you judge if he became happy that way?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/VICE/status/1597606364918042630

The pink sauce saga continues

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I hope Poison Control is prepared. Also whoever handles explosives.

Her being 'Chef Pii" makes me think this is all some elaborate performance art.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
This is the first I've heard of pink sauce, but god, I really hope its only selling point was "is pink" :allears:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Lady Disdain posted:

This is the first I've heard of pink sauce, but god, I really hope its only selling point was "is pink" :allears:

Yes. She refused to tell anyone what it tasted like. She just said it was great on everything and pink and let the money roll in.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Also the bottles different people received were reported to have wildly varying colors and flavors, and often were spoiled, and also the labeling was hilariously wrong. Like, "I just put in random magical numbers I like to fill everything in" wrong.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

It’s paint.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

She claimed it contains milk, honey, and dragon fruit but when she posted a video of her making it, there were some unidentified ingredients she had with her like what was possibly mayonnaise.

Even then the sauce was made in her home and it did not comply with health regulations. She did not even know you need FDA approval to sell food.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
The only pink sauce you need in your life is Pepto bismol

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

News:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I vote for JOHN CENA!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

At least Drew Brees is just an American football player, which doesn't seem particularly controversial

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I'm honestly kind of impressed a group of primary school aged kids know who Bruce Lee is.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Lady Disdain posted:

I'm honestly kind of impressed a group of primary school aged kids know who Bruce Lee is.
Enough to propose Bruce Lee to replace Robert E. Lee

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Phlegmish posted:

At least Drew Brees is just an American football player, which doesn't seem particularly controversial

I thought this was NOLA (Robert E Lee Blvd is now Allen Toussaint Boulevard (local R&B legend, lived there for years)), but it looks like Austin, TX:

https://www.mic.com/articles/141741/poll-to-rename-robert-e-lee-elementary-school-gets-some-truly-terrible-suggestions (2016)

quote:

When the Austin Independent School District board voted last month to change the name of local Robert E. Lee Elementary school, they probably didn't expect that the community's suggestions for a new name would be so... well, awful.

After a March 28 vote to remove the Confederate general's name from the school, the board decided to ask for suggestions from the school community, NBC affiliate KXAN reported. The current leading candidate, with 45 nominations, is "Donald J. Trump Elementary." The decision came amid a larger trend of questioning Confederate memorials across the American South, given the Confederacy's legacy of violence, racism and white supremacy.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Brees is from Austin originally I believe.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Bruce Lee is the perfect replacement. Lived the American dream. Kept physically fit. Trains the children to avenge his Triad killing

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

On the other hand, it does seem fitting to commemorate the former president's highest achieved level of education

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Nessus posted:

Bruce Lee is the perfect replacement. Lived the American dream. Kept physically fit. Trains the children to avenge his Triad killing

More than that, Bruce fought for acceptance of minority groups as opposed to the traitor general.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

It's also boringly practical because it let's you keep stuff labeled "Lee"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Oh, OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

It's the only way they can avoid running afoul of Cartoon Network's standards & practices department.