Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Rolo posted:

I’m gonna separate so much oil from so much air.

Also lol I had it in portrait mode.

Subaru? If so, smart choice.

I added one letter to my daily driver.

I traded my Fit for a FiST (Fiesta ST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Adopted this guy on Friday and bought way too many dog toys and treats and things because we're DINKs and love this stupid furball.

BooDooBoo
Jul 14, 2005

That makes no sense to me at all.

https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/severancemdr.gif

Casu Marzu posted:

Adopted this guy on Friday and bought way too many dog toys and treats and things because we're DINKs and love this stupid furball.

That's a pretty great dog!

Please tell them I love them.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Hell yeah, give belly rubs

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Subaru? If so, smart choice.

I added one letter to my daily driver.

I traded my Fit for a FiST (Fiesta ST)

Yeah it’s the last year of the STi and I want it to stay nice-ish between abusive driving sessions.

Also a lot of goons love the FiST. Nice pick.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Casu Marzu posted:

cool doggo casu!

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
He's such a good boy!

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Casu Marzu posted:

:hellyeah:

Can't wait to post my pup when we get it after xmas! Had to get a non-allergenic from a breeder, but so excited!

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Casu Marzu posted:

(That looks like the best puppers--grats on the addition to the family!)

Catatron Prime has a new favorite as of 14:06 on Nov 23, 2022

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

OSU_Matthew posted:

(That looks like the best puppers--grats on the addition to the family!)

I hate this meme. It's always in the wrong order! It should be like this:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Extra lights for my tiny japanese car

Two pairs of jeans from varusteleka

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

His Divine Shadow posted:

Extra lights for my tiny japanese car

Two pairs of jeans from varusteleka

Are they genocide jeans?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
I don't know? Which ones are those.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I don't know? Which ones are those.

The ones that Varusteleka advertises as such? Like the beret:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I haven't seen anything advertised as genocide anything tbh.

I use the english version of the site, perhaps that's why.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

This is the closest I got to anything genocide-y on the english site
https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/fur-hat-rabbit-unethical/11125

drat nice hat tho.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This is the closest I got to anything genocide-y on the english site
https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/fur-hat-rabbit-unethical/11125

drat nice hat tho.

Probably just don't have any genocide gear in stock right now.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Is that just bad naming or are they nazis?

E: The “assault rifle magazine”-sized pockets do give me pause.

Subjunctive has a new favorite as of 15:05 on Nov 24, 2022

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing

Subjunctive posted:

Is that just bad naming or are they nazis?

E: The “assault rifle magazine”-sized pockets do give me pause.

Their sense of humor tends to fall on the ”dark to pitch black” spectrum but they’re not nazis. I think those genocide products are mostly a reference to the Balkan wars.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Oh good, a conflict I feel morally ambiguous about

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Do they have a Falklands line?

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing

Warbird posted:

Do they have a Falklands line?

It’s mainly legit military surplus, but who knows!

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

DrBouvenstein posted:

omg thank you i've always thought this

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

DrBouvenstein posted:

100% agreed... in my defense I was high as balls

That might also help explain the string of decision making that led me to drop 600$ on a rock which was functionally someone's garbage about a million years ago

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Slag? Nice crust on it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I accidentally 200€ worth of books.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
What's interesting about the garbage rock? I mean it's a cool rock but I'm wondering what makes it 600 bucks worth of cool. Not shop shaming, just curious.

This might be the first black friday where I didn't buy something expensive and stupid. It helps that I'm poor, but honestly there wasn't anything that screamed BUY ME!!! in any of the ads I've seen.

Uhm, recent purchase...... 3 12 packs of coke cause Walgreens has a sale and it's cheaper that way than just buying em regular.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
Blagged this extremely dope LS from Creeporama, the hefty black friday discount makes international shipping a whole lot more bearable

This is definitely thing only thing I'm going to buy this weekend.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I now want a big pretty slag rock.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

What's interesting about the garbage rock? I mean it's a cool rock but I'm wondering what makes it 600 bucks worth of cool. Not shop shaming, just curious.

This might be the first black friday where I didn't buy something expensive and stupid. It helps that I'm poor, but honestly there wasn't anything that screamed BUY ME!!! in any of the ads I've seen.

Uhm, recent purchase...... 3 12 packs of coke cause Walgreens has a sale and it's cheaper that way than just buying em regular.

Oh feel free to shop shame. I'm still reconciling the fact that I spent tool chest kind of money on a rock

Basically it's a prehistoric flint-knapped stone tool from the Paleolithic period. What's neat is that it is an example of some of the oldest known tools used by our distant ancestors, such as Homo Erectus. This particular stone chopper was crafted within the Oldowan tool industry, putting it around a million years old.

I'm just geeked by this stuff, and it's a really weird feeling to hold something like this in your hands. Some combination of committing a crime, like you'd just shattered the glass at the natural history museum, but also the fact that these tools fit so perfectly into our modern hands... it's just a weird sensation of continuity, that people today aren't so different then our distant predecessors. Especially if, like me, you're dumb as rocks and spent so that much on one

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Where did you get that.

Oh god it’s like when someone posted those coins from Ancient Rome. My brain loves “someone used this exact thing XXXXX years ago” stuff.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

OSU_Matthew posted:

Oh feel free to shop shame. I'm still reconciling the fact that I spent tool chest kind of money on a rock

Basically it's a prehistoric flint-knapped stone tool from the Paleolithic period. What's neat is that it is an example of some of the oldest known tools used by our distant ancestors, such as Homo Erectus. This particular stone chopper was crafted within the Oldowan tool industry, putting it around a million years old.

I'm just geeked by this stuff, and it's a really weird feeling to hold something like this in your hands. Some combination of committing a crime, like you'd just shattered the glass at the natural history museum, but also the fact that these tools fit so perfectly into our modern hands... it's just a weird sensation of continuity, that people today aren't so different then our distant predecessors. Especially if, like me, you're dumb as rocks and spent so that much on one

It sounds like you need to use it too, at least once. Maybe a nice soft bit of pine?

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

OSU_Matthew posted:

Basically it's a prehistoric flint-knapped stone tool from the Paleolithic period.
Ohhh that makes a lot more sense. I was confused by the dimples which resemble surface-reaching bubbles. Very cool get!

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Western Digital was having a sale so. Upgrades!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

OSU_Matthew posted:

Oh gently caress that's awesome dude! Yes I love crazy old stuff. It's so weird holding something and realizing that it's been around longer than you can imagine. I've got a glass bottle that's older than the United States. Old Roman and Greek coins, even have some animal bones used as medical tools by native Americans to measure dosages of meds. It's like for a minute you realize your complete lack of meaning to the overall world, but in a good way.

Never feel shop shame for buying cool poo poo. If it's cool to you that's all that matters. Cool to other people is just a bonus.

Nicolas
Apr 9, 2005

they'll be afraid
because they don't have any faith
they'll claim that they believe but that is not how they behave

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I accidentally 200€ worth of books.

you have a wild adventure ahead with the Pargin stuff.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Some Cobb goodies for my Fiesta ST. Stage 1 package plus an A-pillar mount for the Accessport.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Well I've been a wild rover for manys a year

If I'm gonna buy fancy beer I gotta go cheap on the whiskey for the month. Good deal on the BCBS at Costco though.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I’m back home for the holidays and discovered the local Costcos sell the hard stuff so if you’ve got recommendations I’d be happy to hear them. The ones back home haven’t heard the good word yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widefault
Mar 16, 2009
Another cheapo guitar that's nicer than I expected

Marina Feeling Series FL-2 from the mid 80s, probably made in Japan, could be Korea or Taiwan or China, but I've had enough to feel confident saying Japan. Not much known about them, but it's a good player and everything is working.