Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

2DCAT posted:

Wish someone would buy all my vinyl and never listen to it so I could go platinum or whatever rather than them sitting in my closet :negative:

PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

It is unironically

in the age of covid, school shootings, smart phones, and all most of the good teachers leaving it's not a bad choice. If we had a competent government I would never say this. Also obv not endorsing the tweeters program and there are more bad than good curriculums out there, do your own research ect..

Virgil Vox has issued a correction as of 05:07 on Dec 1, 2022

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

nobody famous or rich has their children in public schools. not even c-list rappers

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Did I really just hear a peloton commercial with a Big Shaq song in it lmao

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Nonsense posted:

nobody famous or rich has their children in public schools. not even c-list rappers

Yeah, wouldn't want rich cunts mingling with the normals.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Nonsense posted:

you say this like its a bad thing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Elong is going to stumble onto something useful and become the father of some new discipline.

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

bebop esq posted:

pregnancy is so gross

I tell myself this in a haughty tone of voice. Then I curl up in the floor and cry because I can never ever be pregnant

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Beeftweeter posted:

you say this like its a bad thing

:shrug: their kids aren't subject to summary execution by live fire

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Love Rat posted:

Yeah, wouldn't want rich cunts mingling with the normals.

They just need their own currency issued and their secession from the rest of us is almost complete. And then from there, Eternity!

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

it's pomegranate time, bitches

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
re: pregnancy

hear me out. pregnancy island. an island where pregnant women go and stay and get all the prenatal care and pampering they need. man gets a woman pregnant, she goes to pregnancy island, comes back about 10 months later with baby.

this way the men don’t have so deal with pregnant women. win win.

phase 2: old parents island

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t think they need 10 months off

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
lol is elon musk going to kill himself with experimental brain implants

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

euphronius posted:

I don’t think they need 10 months off

I don’t know how babby is made tbqh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

poo poo gets rough like the last two months

tho everyone is different

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
maybe they all take care of each other, so they stay busy

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

It's so much easier to be a man, it's crazy

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

PyPy posted:

re: pregnancy

hear me out. pregnancy island. an island where pregnant women go and stay and get all the prenatal care and pampering they need. man gets a woman pregnant, she goes to pregnancy island, comes back about 10 months later with baby.

this way the men don’t have so deal with pregnant women. win win.

phase 2: old parents island

maybe Ken Bone can be the administrator

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lol nobody is loving coming to delaware you dumb oval office

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Sherbert Hoover posted:

someone should give musk a "brain implant"

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Virgil Vox posted:

someone should give musk a "brain implant"

:hmmyes:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lmao geometry

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Sherbert Hoover posted:

... And the world lost nothing of value

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Elon torturing animals and getting crying eye laughing reactions

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

look at these perverts and fully off the log

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598154904635596802

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1598170415809155073

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

If I were truly hardcore I would jump on this opportunity

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Jack me in, Elon. I'm tired of typing. I want to be able to think about a post and have it post, as if by magic. I'm ready for the metaverse 2.0.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

yikes

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

eleven too many imo

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Mark Sucknfuck gave my Mii legs, but Elon Musk gave my brain wings. Wings to soar above the forums, dropping posts here and there as the cyberwinds carry me.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

I hope it malfunctions and delivers an enormous amount of electricity to my brain and I become a Republican.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/maxberger/status/1598172622692712448

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I hope all his idiot reply guys get Elons brown implant

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

is that willow show any good

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

is there an old fat madmartigan in it?

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Maybe the brain implants will get rid of the chuds. Or they actually work really well and they become intelligent and develop empathy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Normy posted:

Maybe the brain implants will get rid of the chuds. Or they actually work really well and they become intelligent and develop empathy.

It will make everyone reply to Elon's tweets with a crylaugh emoji and shock you whenever you think about public transportation. I will get 2, one for each lobe.