Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

PookBear posted:

latin barnacle jim

barnacle jimenez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
you know, i was watching that clip, and like... it has got to just do a number on you, to be on a stage like that, with so many people just... putting up with your poo poo

imagine throwing a tantrum when you're 5, but instead of annoying everyone, they made you president

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Ups_rail posted:

But who are the colonizers? the french? I know LA region was colonized by the french and then the US purchased it. So how does it jump to from french to African Americans.
It went Spain(Claim) -> France(Colonization) -> Spain (1763 Treaty of Fontainbleau/7 years war) -> France(1800 Napoleon by the Treaty of San Ildefonso) -> USA. But yeah you can basically ignore Spain because technically the Acadians kicked out of Canada moved there during the Spanish's 40 years control).

Dick Fontaine posted:

That’s definitely not what the French mean when they yell connasse
Nah it generally means "bitch" or "whore"or "you are a karen but i am a vulgar rear end in a top hat". The male version is "Connard". I can totaly see the fusion of the "Conasse" sounding Coon rear end with the cul de chatoui happening. It's like a trans-linguistical racism explosion.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Nov 30, 2022

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Dicere posted:

Just entertaining the demonstrably false premise that all the record label owners are Jewish, everyone in media is Jewish, all the lawyers that wrote the contracts are Jewish: So what?

Oh no, I'm surrounded by professionals that facilitated turning my rap into a multi-million dollar enterprise. I'm rich as gently caress and all these Jews did it to me.

gently caress I'll take some of that oppression if he doesn't want it.
The rap music industrial complex went hand in hand with the crack epidemic and you can not fault anyone for believing either or both are the result of conspiratorial plotting that continues to this day.

That being tho some Jewish conspirators may be involved it's not in anyway a Jewish plot.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
No further communiques between ye and candace?

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

I'm sorry you dont understand fashion.

Am I supposed to cross my eyes to see this in 3D?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Am I supposed to cross my eyes to see this in 3D?

Don’t try it! I did and and now my eyes are bleeding.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Prof. Crocodile posted:

barnacle jimenez

:actually: it would be Barnacle Jaime (HAI-meh)

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
To all the fans looking through the catalog

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCbPbuM/

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Vashro posted:

every comment is about him speaking the truth and how they witnessed/missed a historic moment

Not so much on the audio of the video though. The "SHUT THE gently caress UP KANYE"s were oddly cathartic.

It's the goddamn ego.

And it was there well before he started these rants.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
"The jews control the media, and the banks, and hollywood! They're secretly running the world! btw non-jewish white people are the master race"

White supremacists are stupid. Defeated by their own boogeyman

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ye is taking on the IRS now and I’m going to take a wild guess as to who is going to win this one.. https://www.businessinsider.com/kanye-west-says-he-owes-irs-50-million-taxes-2022-11?amp

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Who's reading this in 2022 high fives yalllll!!

came here from life is strange to post this

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
if you went back to 00s me and said "yo in 2022 not only will people still care about Kanye and Taylor Swift, but they will be two of the absolute hugest celebrities imaginable" i would have probably said "no thank you"

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

learnincurve posted:

Ye is taking on the IRS now and I’m going to take a wild guess as to who is going to win this one.. https://www.businessinsider.com/kanye-west-says-he-owes-irs-50-million-taxes-2022-11?amp

:sickos:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

learnincurve posted:

This is the least of his worries at this point, it's rich people problems. The burgeoning years-long manic episode will probably cost him a lot more.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Welp the conservatives at my office are finally asking me about Kanye....So a African American rapper, A formerly gay jew, and a closeted mexican catholic went to see trump...They are the leaders of the white power movement.....Its sounds like a set up to a loving joke.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

precision posted:

if you went back to 00s me and said "yo in 2022 not only will people still care about Kanye and Taylor Swift, but they will be two of the absolute hugest celebrities imaginable" i would have probably said "no thank you"

If you told me back in the 2000s that the host of The Apprentice would ride a wave of racism and homophobia into the highest political office in the world I’d have said the same but here we are

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Bargearse posted:

If you told me back in the 2000s that the host of The Apprentice would ride a wave of racism and homophobia into the highest political office in the world I’d have said the same but here we are

Wooo...?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Ups_rail posted:

Welp the conservatives at my office are finally asking me about Kanye....So a African American rapper, A formerly gay jew, and a closeted mexican catholic went to see trump...They are the leaders of the white power movement.....Its sounds like a set up to a loving joke.

They're all mad about the guy who owns the bar

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

If it wasn't for [the jews] i wouldn't have spent that year in college.

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022

Let your kids fight your battles

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
OMG is that some babby bullet-proof vest? I kept wondering what that poo poo was.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

busalover posted:

OMG is that some babby bullet-proof vest? I kept wondering what that poo poo was.
I heard an interview with Jamie Foxx years ago where he talked about meeting pre-fame Kanye. Foxx mentioned Kanye having a little backpack. Maybe he wears it as a front pack now??

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

busalover posted:

It just looks like a lovely chest rig.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
It’s a murse. Man is a style icon.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Remulak posted:

It’s a murse. Man is a style icon.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Bargearse posted:

yeah back then I thought he would get elected on democrat style racism

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Why is she dressed as my great aunt's couch?

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

lol https://www.infowars.com/show/

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

yanke doodle

how come people arent calling him yanke

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Why is she dressed as my great aunt's couch?

So she can hide in your great aunt's house and POUNCE!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

no loving way am I clicking that link

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

ok well type in in by hand then

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

GolfHole posted:

yanke doodle

how come people arent calling him yanke

Because Yedolf is right there

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Kanye literally just said "I see good things about Hitler."

Pro click imo.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

This is incredible

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/goadgatsby/status/1598363345240875010?s=46&t=f9bivltToGXAvYnNkjKUEA

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

neato burrito posted:

Kanye literally just said "I see good things about Hitler."

Pro click imo.

Maybe he means the stylish mustache? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I'm beginning to think this guy might be a bit odd.