Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
good things about Hitler:
- confident stick-to-it-iveness regarding unorthodox facial hair choices
- didn't let deformed micropenis prevent him from finding true love
- shot himself in the head
- ??? possibly an alien???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

"Well I see good things about Hitler, also every human being has value they brought to the table, especially Hitler"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

no click zone

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

This style choice is a theme for him FYI. He's worn similar stuff in the past and Kim wore a full body covering outfit to the met gala a few years back when they were still together

Trying to get up the courage to listen. I subject myself to a lot of right wing bullshit in the name of laughing at it but this might be a bridge too far for me

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Net and Yahoo, is that a website?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

parthenocarpy posted:

ok well type in in by hand then

no, screen cap what is notable or lol , because even viewing that poo poo in a sanbox or vm is a malware vector.

even if its clean, just given his site a page visit is bad.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Kanye said "I like Hitler" just now on the show

lmbao

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

PhazonLink posted:

no, screen cap what is notable or lol , because even viewing that poo poo in a sanbox or vm is a malware vector.

even if its clean, just given his site a page visit is bad.

If it makes you feel better all the money Alex makes from this is gonna end up going to the families of the Sandy Hook victims. He also stupidly filed for bankruptcy and hosed around in that court too so now his company finances are under federal supervision.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I feel like this isn’t funny any more.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

can someone clip tje funny "i like hitler" parts pls

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

can someone clip tje funny "i like hitler" parts pls

https://twitter.com/Kurrco/status/1598369691663273994

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
where's the smart money on how he'll off himself once he hits his depressive phase

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/CWBOCA/status/1598367209998454809

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

KitConstantine posted:

This style choice is a theme for him FYI. He's worn similar stuff in the past and Kim wore a full body covering outfit to the met gala a few years back when they were still together

Trying to get up the courage to listen. I subject myself to a lot of right wing bullshit in the name of laughing at it but this might be a bridge too far for me
Is that a motocross jacket? I've seen this in avant-garde music that will also play with fascist imagery but that's usually a comment on society and not "I love fascism" unless you do it like Laibach with their line about how "We are fascists as much as Hitler was a painter."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3vxzdkcN8A

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Why hang out with Jay-Z and Beyoncé when you can appear on Infowars with Ali Alexander?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:thanks:

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

'We're gonna stop dissing the Nazis all the time"

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Against my better judgement I'm watching this. Alex just said nazis were thugs and bad people and ye said "nazis did good things too". He's going too far for Alex Jones, you can see it on his face.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

"The Jewish media is trying to convince us that the Nazis never did anything good for the world"

paraphrasing a bit

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1598371492454141960

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Might be time to kidnap and deprogram.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Why is Alex Jones still allowed to have a show

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

"Herschel Walker might have had abortions, but he doesn't believe in it"

Vocalizing the thought process of millions of Georgians

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Because he can't pay his billion dollar judgement if he has no income.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol when loving alex "school shootings are fake" jones is the rational one.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So does he have an advertisers left to leave him?

Cos this is the point that any that haven't will. You know unless there for companies that are pretty open about being nazi supporting.

Eeyo posted:

Against my better judgement I'm watching this. Alex just said nazis were thugs and bad people and ye said "nazis did good things too". He's going too far for Alex Jones, you can see it on his face.

lol, even five years ago I don't think I would of predicted "kanye West becomes to far right for even Alex Jones.".

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

WTF he's doing a south park voice and using a net as a puppet

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

dr_rat posted:

So does he have an advertisers left to leave him?

Cos this is the point that any that haven't will. You know unless there for companies that are pretty open about being nazi supporting.

lol, even five years ago I don't think I would of predicted "kanye West becomes to far right for even Alex Jones.".

His advertisers are his own companies

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

You literally have to replace your daily insulin dose with Caveman from the infowars store to help Alex earn cash, otherwise you are just contributing to his bandwidth bill

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Alex Jones to Kanye West: "You have a little bit of a Hitler fetish, huh"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

parthenocarpy posted:

Alex Jones to Kanye West: "You have a little bit of a Hitler fetish, huh"

thread title

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Eeyo posted:

he also has a bottle of yahoo

net and yahoo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

GolfHole posted:

thread title

mods please

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

MrQwerty posted:

His advertisers are his own companies

Well I guess the question becomes how far can Kanye go before his fans stop supporting him?

I wander if he releases any more albums, will it have to be released pretty much just on his website? I assume none of the major labels will touch him. Although they did keep publishing bowie during his cocaine fueled "white duke" fascist phases, so Idk.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
maybe West has the facemask and coat because Jone's studio is very cold.

(it actually is)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

My question is why his ex-wife has allowed this to go on this long without a custody hearing, and if she's going to go for it after this

Orc Priest
Jun 9, 2021

Oh he's crazy crazy

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

NBD just waking up early and showing up on time to out-dipshit-racist the current living dipshit-racist-champion on his own show.

Will NOT be walking out on this one. This is my wheelhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Eeyo posted:

For anyone else this would be used as part of the paperwork for an involuntary psych hold but I guess if you are a former billionaire it's another Thursday. It is kind of wild to see the effects of untreated bipolar disorder on someone with virtually unlimited money