Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lmaooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Ye literally said some insane loving poo poo in the unedited Tucker Carlson interview and these people were just 'Hmmm I will do no research of why people are mad at him and just bring him on my show.'

Ye is this sketch except sexism is replaced with racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fepBOxqGzNQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

lol, Ye just won't leave and Jones doesn't know what to do, and knowing Kanye he'll just sleep there and be there tomorrow morning

Remember that period where the literature was "racism is a form of mental illness", now we are seeing the levels to which it is not because we have two men both insane but the gap in their levels of insane is so vast its currently tangible.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That's a good question you dumb little alien baby.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Saw a tweet of a clip from Tim Heidecker's show and lmao that Pool makes 6 digits a month and now his audience wants to stab him to death for calling out Ye's antisemitism because he gladly made a Nazi-friendly environment.

gregday
May 23, 2003

I never understood why people called Kanye a genius

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I do actually feel not so good today but since I'm not at work my brain is yelling at me to wet it...ideally I want the brewery nearby but I have homemade mead at home and I could also just abstain....

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i dont think ye understands words and definitions. he should define these nazis and hitlers.

also im surprised everyone is so shocked by pro Hitler sentiment. i thought racists were about what hitler did.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

gregday posted:

They were repeating him bc of his fragile ego. He's a great producer and a fine rapper. Also a Nazi

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Ye literally said some insane loving poo poo in the unedited Tucker Carlson interview and these people were just 'Hmmm I will do no research of why people are mad at him and just bring him on my show.'

i don't think the alex jones show did this by accident

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Bethamphetamine posted:

lol, Ye just won't leave and Jones doesn't know what to do, and knowing Kanye he'll just sleep there and be there tomorrow morning

lmao i thought it ended awhile ago

poo poo it's still going on

gregday
May 23, 2003

one more little lol

https://twitter.com/_kleos_/status/1598462156202250240

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
oh also i have curly hair and i only comb through wet. no brushing. i had a black friend who thought every white person (im latina) used brushes?? it was a weird race thought. like why?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

i dont think ye understands words and definitions. he should define these nazis and hitlers.

also im surprised everyone is so shocked by pro Hitler sentiment. i thought racists were about what hitler did.

America has a fine history of splitting hairs about who and what is a racist and who and what is a nazi and how far you have to be into each to be considered bad in each of those cases.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Lid posted:

Ye is this sketch except sexism is replaced with racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fepBOxqGzNQ

lmao it is exactly that

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Pretty funny that Ye's comments will do more damage to Pool than his own sister vlogging how he's an awful man baby and brother/uncle.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

All I hope is Trump makes the right deductions and assumptions from all these events

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Racial hair truths

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

gregday posted:

Think of it like Ben Carson.

Ben Carson in neuro surgery, as a field, is still regarded as one of the best and most skilled surgeons of all time. His work is influential and taught all over the US, he's held with awe at John Hopkins. He is also insane and thinks pyramids are granaries.

Kanye, as a musician, was a savant and his output made him the defining artist of the late 2000s and early 2010s. Even the one considered his worst at the time, 808s, went on to influence music for the entire rest of the decade to the point people claim it is one of his best (it's not, but it is insanely influential).

He also happens to be out of his loving mind.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trump is definitely pissed off that Ye is dominating the news cycle

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

CaptainBeefart posted:

Pretty funny that Ye's comments will do more damage to Pool than his own sister vlogging how he's an awful man baby and brother/uncle.

Pool sits around with Nazis and has said both Nazi conspiracy poo poo and praised Proud Boys. He's throwing bread crumbs to Nazis for clout and now they are all turning on him because he suddenly had an issue.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Lol if trump ever pays now

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

oh he'll foot it alright, right into the garbage

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Seen plenty of videos of dudes showing their bank accounts at bars to try to pick up chicks, pretty dated art there art basel

best one of these was the guy showing a lady he had $90k sitting in a checking account

gregday
May 23, 2003

Dearie gets paid by the court and trump owes the court the money back

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

CaptainBeefart posted:

Who's the Humpty Hump cosplayer?

Ali Alexander was one of the architects of January 6th.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
imagine there existing someone who with the power to break alex jones' brain

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

this guy looks like he’s going to put someone in that flying space square jail zod is trapped in at the end of superman 2

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oglethorpe posted:

imagine there existing someone who with the power to break alex jones' brain

I knew this would be something special, when he told the employees in the back to stop talking before he got wound up

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

oh also i have curly hair and i only comb through wet. no brushing. i had a black friend who thought every white person (im latina) used brushes?? it was a weird race thought. like why?

I went into a black barber shop once and the lady tried to shape my hair with a clipper and it turned out awful. Lesson learned, they're different!

I still have a pic but I will not have THAT be my face post

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

Trump is definitely pissed off that Ye is dominating the news cycle

given his reaction to the Fuentes stuff i think his lizard brain sense of self-preservation is overriding his need for attention and keeping him away from this news cycle

it is a tad concerning that blatant anti-Semitism and bigotry is becoming the baseline on the right, and I don't think trumps platform of still bitching about a stolen election is going to hold the chud's attention much longer by comparison.

here comes the Worse Than Trump successors people were promising!

Durf has issued a correction as of 00:59 on Dec 2, 2022

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

The city of Uvalde is suing the local district attorney, accusing her of withholding information an independent investigator needs to conduct an internal affairs investigation of the police response to the Robb Elementary School shooting.

City officials hired Jesse Prado of JPPI Investigations LLC to conduct the internal affairs inquiry. The suit filed Thursday names Christina Mitchell, Uvalde County district attorney for the 38th Judicial District, as the lone defendant. It seeks a judge to compel Mitchell, who could not be immediately contacted for comment, to hand over all relevant law enforcement investigative records and materials from all law enforcement agencies.

“The internal affairs investigation by Prado is ongoing, but it is significantly restricted by the scope of evidence available to Prado by defendant,” the suit alleged.

In a statement about the suit, city officials said the Uvalde community had “waited entirely too long for answers and transparency” about the May 24 shooting and the widely criticized law enforcement response.

“Despite the City of Uvalde’s efforts to amicably obtain the necessary investigative materials for its ongoing Uvalde Police Department’s Internal Affairs investigation, the District Attorney has blocked the City’s ability to obtain critical information to assess its officers’ actions and compliance with police department policies and expectations,” they said in a statement. “From day one, the city’s focus is on helping the entire Uvalde community, parents who lost children, children who lost parents, and young survivors navigate through the healing process.”

Oh wow, there was a coverup by the DA

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
My wifes coworker went into a black barbershop and got turned away, they said, "I can't cut this, it's like spaghetti"! Mama Mia!

What I'm saying is people specialize in diff hair types.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Bethamphetamine posted:

Oh wow, there was a coverup by the DA

Weird that the biggest cop is covering for the other cops.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

gregday posted:

whooptity scoop poop

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

gregday posted:

At least Kanye produced some great music. Elon gets called a genius and he was like the money man behind early paypal. What an accomplishment!

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

There's been some funny poo poo happening in Cochise county that I missed. They're not sending their best...

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1597991257644883969?s=19

quote:

Blehm made a name for himself in election circles when Cyber Ninjas and CEO Doug Logan hired him as Logan led the review of Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 presidential race.

The unanimous decision to hire Blehm came even as efforts to contact him and ensure his interest did not bring any response. Supervisor Peggy Judd said she was confident he would agree, noting he has a copy of the lawsuits.

Cochise County Attorney Bryan McIntyre stepped away from the matter after two of the three board members rejected his legal advice. That left the board without legal representation.

It was unclear, if Blehm agreed to represent the supervisors, how he would be paid. Supervisors Judd and Tom Crosby have said they are looking at private funding, or perhaps free legal services. Judd in particular has said she doesn't want to burden taxpayers with legal fees.

Who could have seen this coming?!
https://twitter.com/maryjpitzl/status/1598090018341298176?s=19

But wait!
https://twitter.com/DemocracyDocket/status/1598428589124362262?s=19

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid