Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer
My #1 was also Soken, and my top song would have been Close In The Distance if the EW ost were on Spotify so it ended up being Locus instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Revolutions from Stormblood and Zero from Ace Combat Zero are probably gonna be top contenders for me. None of us are free from sin.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
You're all sinners for still using Spotify, but there's no sin in listening to bangers from Soken.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

My top Soken song was apparently Sunset, the song from the DDR portion of Suzaku

I think if EW was included it would probably be Where Demons Abide (Pandaemonium lobby music) or In the Balance

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/thegameawards/status/1597998900471701504

Live letter at the game awards lol

E: Oh wait that says XVI

God these numerals are gonna be the death of me

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Nov 30, 2022

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Waffleman_ posted:

E: Oh wait that says XVI

God these numerals are gonna be the death of me

I hope he dresses up in costume anyway.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
If "Orchestrion Wrapped" was a thing, I think "Welcome to our Town!" would be taking my lead because it's all I've been playing in my house/apartment/island cabin.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

here is my spotify thing:

1. i use pandora

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Have you started collecting your social security checks yet

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Badger of Basra posted:

Have you started collecting your social security checks yet

ha ha ha ha ha! i work contract! i don't even pay into it! i will never be able to retire!

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Kerrzhe posted:

ha ha ha ha ha! i work contract! i don't even pay into it! i will never be able to retire!

wait don't contractors still have to pay into it via self employment taxes?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

susan b buffering posted:

wait don't contractors still have to pay into it via self employment taxes?

oh you sweet summer child

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Antivehicular posted:

...nobody but maybe Mother Miounne will ever give you poo poo about calling yourself Darth Horngus if you want

e:

HackensackBackpack posted:

If "Orchestrion Wrapped" was a thing, I think "Welcome to our Town!" would be taking my lead because it's all I've been playing in my house/apartment/island cabin.

Metal - Brute Justice Mode.

I decided to take some silly shots today. First, I dressed up for MSQ roulette.

Then, while doing some RDM stuff in the Stormblood MSQ, I realized Contre Sixte has some animations that will look really dumb paused.

And then I accidentally got a cool one.

Dareon fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Dec 1, 2022

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Kerrzhe posted:

here is my spotify thing:

1. i use pandora

I miss when Pandora was available in Australia. Its radio function actually worked to play music similar to what I liked, and unlike Spotify didn't just flood a Florence and the Machine playlist with a single downbeat acoustic white guy who had absolutely no google results and I'm still not completely certain was a real person.

I mean sure, Pandora was convinced that I'd come around to Mumford and Sons, but at least it got got the hint when I disliked them, and I could confirm Mumford and Sons existed.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/alsosprachCES/status/1486646706166849541

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
7/ Top 10 all FFXIV tracks,
Exceptions are Joelene, Running up that hill, and Emotional Prism - and that one happened because of a FFXIV meme so it should almost be 8/10

I'm an internet cliche.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Lmao if your number 1 song isn't some dumb poo poo that you remotely play on the TV of your friends and family when you aren't at their house.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Pwnstar posted:

Lmao if your number 1 song isn't some dumb poo poo that you remotely play on the TV of your friends and family when you aren't at their house.

I trolled my FC by setting the orchestrion to Good King Moggle Mog, that counts.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

it's idols all the way down

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Owns

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Dareon posted:

I trolled my FC by setting the orchestrion to Good King Moggle Mog, that counts.

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Oh no, my fluff has been ruffled

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
I started over again because I hate myself and generally prefer playing MMOs talking to people rather than actually partying with a static. That being said, I just learned Bards actually get instruments to perform! That's both dumb and awesome at the same time. Naturally I agreed to the TOS and played "Careless Whisper" on my Trumpet/Sax the moment I could. My FC told me to just avoid large group of bards if they ask me to join a FC that is just them because there are several FC that have in fights and drama about their music and if that isn't the most "Musician" thing I've ever heard.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Diabetic posted:

My FC told me to just avoid large group of bards if they ask me to join a FC that is just them because there are several FC that have in fights and drama about their music and if that isn't the most "Musician" thing I've ever heard.

Are you serious? I had no idea :allears:

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Are you serious? I had no idea :allears:

Never underestimate the ability of MMO players to create drama.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Goes well beyond MMO players. Once some people start carving out a fiefdom of their own, they get fiercely protective of it.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I assume the sort of people who join serious bard companies are either glee club nerds or people who never got into the glee club so obviously you're gonna get peak drama

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I main bard because I like shooting arrows at things. Everything else is just bonus. I refuse to play songs at the limsa aetherite though. Not my scene, too crowded.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Are there like, bard turf wars? I've never hung out in Limsa, but I absorb comments on reddit and poo poo about the limsa cat girls having turf wars over benches and stuff

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
There are turf wars over everything. Benches to bards.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Dust to dust...

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I just want midi-reader Bard mods to automatically move somewhere else if a guy starts clumsily trying to fumble out Dragonforce on a controller. Save the space for the people engaging with it instead of the equivalent of leaving a boombox on the street.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

If I suddenly see a line of bunnyboys walk threateningly towards a group of catgirls while repeatedly hitting /snap I'm gonna take that captial city off the aetheryte network and move to dalamund

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Maybe next they can add advanced emotes to Dancer so they can start getting served.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUTjhPfqcAI

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/liffeh/status/1598044559531204608?s=12

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Yeah that tweet got a big 'ol laugh out of me

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Well, I guess this really helps answer where the uncomfortably mature stuff in ARR was coming from, and why we haven't seen a single hint of it in recent expansions.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Cleretic posted:

Well, I guess this really helps answer where the uncomfortably mature stuff in ARR was coming from, and why we haven't seen a single hint of it in recent expansions.

What does this even mean?

Also that article is pretty funny since every single one of those has been in Final Fantasy before. I think all 3 are in Final Fantasy VII for example.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Lord_Magmar posted:

What does this even mean?

Also that article is pretty funny since every single one of those has been in Final Fantasy before. I think all 3 are in Final Fantasy VII for example.

Presumably Koji Fox. The man can write a good pun, but he can also write a lot of weird unnecessary sex things. Some of which have been removed fortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I would just like to say the tweet made me laugh and I had no ulterior motives.