Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

in the jungle
the mighty jungle
trump sleeps tonight

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hrmm... that's a lot of internet tonight

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Free speech

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

unfathomable levels of content we may have never seen before, not even from trump

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

triple sulk posted:

unfathomable levels of content we may have never seen before, not even from trump

Could Ye be the next president? lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I think this deserves the official yikes of the week

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Musk is going to try to ignore this so hard lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Love Rat posted:

It's not good they built major cities in the arid, drought-prone Southwest.

Yeah that's what I meant, maybe everyone flocking to the desert shouldn't be celebrated

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Musk is probably jealous that Ye is dumb enough to say all the things he wants to say.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

graphic design is my passion

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

CaptainBeefart posted:

Balenciaga! Balenciaga!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZg_w4_Y9Y&t=49s

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Someone make the tweet that getting covid = nazi. More covid = more nazi.

Masks off bitch

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Kayne to run in the GOP primaries and the party is going to find a way to trick him into a Tesla that goes off a cliff as soon as he gets a delegate

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

We're gonna hear about Ye doing something more absurd and outrageous every week until he finally blows the lid off this simulation or dies trying.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

loving hell

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

Kanye is the Johnny Silverhand our cyberpunk hell deserves.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

brugroffil posted:

Yeah that's what I meant, maybe everyone flocking to the desert shouldn't be celebrated

But enough about arrakis

gregday
May 23, 2003

he’s more yikes now than man

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Kayne to run in the GOP primaries and the party is going to find a way to trick him into a Tesla that goes off a cliff as soon as he gets a delegate

How does one trick the tesla into thinking that the cliff is a child in a crosswalk though.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Wanna get off this ride, please

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

titty_baby_ posted:

But enough about arrakis

Take my concubine, please!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
wonder what Eve Fartlow thinks of everything that happened today

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

gregday posted:

he’s more yikes now than man

Ye-ikes

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

This is going great

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

WHAT IS GOING ON

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

triple sulk posted:

we are living in possibly the worst time to be alive but my god the content? the content is real loving good

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Owen Benjamin is friends with Ye's handler Nick Fuentes who did a joke on a stream of running over Ben Shapiro with a car in GTA.

Shapiro is a stupid moron who thinks he can bring Nazis home to buy his book and wonders why they're talking poo poo about him.

https://twitter.com/dappergander/status/1598497428340088834

https://twitter.com/dappergander/status/1598509268185096192

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

WHAT IS GOING ON

A pathetic man is losing what's left of his sanity in a public display of self-destruction. Sit back with a bag of popcorn, and enjoy the show.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

and I thought I was mentally ill

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
kanye displaying some extreme elon “take pic of my screen with pubes on it” energy

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Hate speech impressions DOWN

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
trump's dying again
https://twitter.com/KeenerMB/status/1598499837514682368?cxt=HHwWgMCoycHIga8sAAAA

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lol is that a photo of him with Kim in the background

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

lmao holy gently caress

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Welp,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I can't say I WOULDNT joke about running ben shapiro over in GTA, but