Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
just go order a huge silicon titty plate and put them on whatever boobless thing you want to have boobs, that's what we have capitalism for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Also the Shapiro sister pics have been slightly shopped

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
abby shopiro

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
tell your wife that some weirdos on the internet think double chops are hot

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

projecthalaxy posted:

The dnd covid thread zealot who accidentally let slip that he went to disneyland to buy a mug but its okay because he didn't go to the restroom so he's still morally pure

this dude owns

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0GfLh4SGU

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Glenn Beck crying with a weird chalkboard ranting about how nobody wants to get married anymore because of secular values seems quaint now.

2007 was practically an age of innocence to the next 15 years.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

okay next time try more games magazine and less highlights magazine campaign people

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

One More Fat Nerd posted:

other options of varying degrees of dubiousness, like repeated rounds of weight gain/lipo

:wtc:

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Glenn Beck was ahead of the curve by being a weird guy who cries all the time. That made him an object of mockery in 2007, but it's just all of politics now.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Zvahl posted:

okay next time try more games magazine and less highlights magazine campaign people

I think it must be for the elderly.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Glenn Beck wept.... So that Jorp could sob.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Presumably you gain weight and get lipo on the belly and anywhere else you don't want thicc

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The time Keith Olbermann got in trouble for calling Trump a real "Kunta Kinte"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

there used to be a CNN anchor named Rick Sanchez, but he got fired for making antisemitic comments on air

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

christmas boots posted:

And his follow-up explanation was that he wasn't being racist; he wss just calling Trump a oval office.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

christmas boots posted:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Come for the Bread, get yeasted.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lmao I missed this one. Was it pre/post Ukraine because I imagine it would get a lot less pushback if the latter

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Lmao I missed this one. Was it pre/post Ukraine because I imagine it would get a lot less pushback if the latter

Oh this was like early 2021 lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Lol the stain of russian descent what the gently caress. Indistinguishable from a certain austrian

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

there used to be a CNN anchor named Rick Sanchez, but he got fired for making antisemitic comments on air

https://youtu.be/pY3j5YHjkFY&t=1m24s

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Liberal boomers compared this man to Edward R. Murrow, who has a (maybe undeserved) mythology around him for pushing back against McCarthyism

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mr. Lobe posted:

Presumably you gain weight and get lipo on the belly and anywhere else you don't want thicc

Yep, and if I understand right, the way fat cells work (they tend to grow, rather than multiply) repeated rounds of lipo can permanently remove your ability to grow fat in an area. Eventually you're only able to grow fat in the places you want. There are probably like 50 reasons this is a terrible idea for your health.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Echo Chamber posted:

Liberal boomers compared this man to Edward R. Murrow, who has a (maybe undeserved) mythology around him for pushing back against McCarthyism

imagine being someone who anderson cooper refers to as "my boy" and being flattered by it

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Yep, and if I understand right, the way fat cells work (they tend to grow, rather than multiply) repeated rounds of lipo can permanently remove your ability to grow fat in an area. Eventually you're only able to grow fat in the places you want. There are probably like 50 reasons this is a terrible idea for your health.

yes, the number of fat cells are formed in one's youth for the most part. Losing weight later on will shrink these fat cells but generally wont reduce the number of them, so if you're a former hambeast you'll re-gain that weight much easier than someone who was slim throughout childhood. Fat deposition patterns are also affected by sex hormones.

Liposuction is the way to remedy these issues

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

2 Corinthians

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
That wasn't funny at all

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

It was a big gotcha for liberals because they thought they could get chuds to stop supporting Trump if they proved he wasn't a biblical scholar. Which is such a gross misunderstanding of chud psychology, so of course it didn't work.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Him calling it "two corinthians" because he really thought that was the name was hilarious in its own right

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
it’s a bible

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Fortaleza posted:

Him calling it "two corinthians" because he really thought that was the name was hilarious in its own right

it's really not though in the bible there's a numeral 2 and then it says corinthians

like who gives a poo poo

people usually say second I guess but there's just no humor there, so he doesn't go to church? is that the funny part? where the hell is the punchline

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Private Cumshoe posted:

it's really not though in the bible there's a numeral 2 and then it says corinthians

like who gives a poo poo

people usually say second I guess but there's just no humor there, so he doesn't go to church? is that the funny part? where the hell is the punchline

mr president sir it is an honor

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Private Cumshoe posted:

like who gives a poo poo

It's hilarious to think that in Trump's mind, there is probably a biblical story about 2 corinthians who get into some shenanigans together.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
When Trump was on 60 Minutes and said his favorite book was "The Bible" and the interviewer asked him what his favorite story was and he sat there for about 8 seconds before answering "All of them."

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Private Cumshoe posted:

like who gives a poo poo

he's pretending to be a christian and making a mistake that a christian toddler wouldn't make

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Who gives a poo poo though? Pretending to be a christian is the US' largest religious affiliation.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Orange Devil posted:

Who gives a poo poo though? Pretending to be a christian is the US' largest religious affiliation.

idk maybe growing up with devout christians makes it funny to me but not others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
it's funny that people still somehow think that voters care about hypocrisy more than ideology