Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

I feel like I'm having a stroke

That's entergagement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Nathen's intentions are pure

sir! SIR! please stop making outrageous statements!

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

MassRafTer posted:

Here are some notes after the racism that turned everyone off:

Nathan predicts a civil war in 2023 from people who are scared to say Muslim and non binary.
Iggy's is very well thought of. Warner Bros and the Smurfs owners said no one has ever thought of this before.
Many foreign nations are A-HA-HA about American brands, but brick and mortar stores are closing down.
Nathen is a tech guy.
He is very classy and generous.
He sees color (he loves color) but does not see religion.
Nathen likes living in Toronto.
He moved to Toronto 5 years ago.

They start describing the photo (the whole point of the podcast) 20 minutes in and it gets very boring.

Some people who were on coke wanted a three some with Nathen and offered him coke and said he strikes them as a coke head.
Nathen is so telepathic he can tell if you are a murderer when you walk by.
Even the stans were impressed by how fast Nathen cleaned up the discord hacking.
You shouldn't partner with someone you've never met. It could even be someone living in a homeless shelter. And by that Nathen means someone with no business acumen, he has nothing against homeless shelters, he delivered lasagna to them.
Being homeless should be a transition. They should be taken to Zara or H&M and a barber for a fix up. Nathen is going to start a homeless shelter called Fix Upper.
Some conspiracies are true.
Mothers know they can't trust Toys R Us that is why there is Iggy's.
It will be the Ubereats of restaurants
Iggy's will have real inclusivity, not like when corporations do pretend to do inclusivity.
He created Nathfield based on South Park and Family Guy.
He has contacted Nick Cave to do something with Nathfield.

Thank you, hero :patriot:

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
So does this mean "Oh, Jeez!" is pronounced "oggies?"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dr. Quarex posted:

So does this mean "Oh, Jeez!" is pronounced "oggies?"

Iggles ogghaus

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Thank you, hero :canada:

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

MassRafTer posted:

Some people who were on coke wanted a three some with Nathen and offered him coke and said he strikes them as a coke head.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer posted:

Nathan predicts a civil war in 2023 from people who are scared to say Muslim and non binary.
Iggy's is very well thought of. Warner Bros and the Smurfs owners said no one has ever thought of this before.
Many foreign nations are A-HA-HA about American brands, but brick and mortar stores are closing down.
Nathen is a tech guy.

They start describing the photo (the whole point of the podcast) 20 minutes in and it gets very boring.

Even the stans were impressed by how fast Nathen cleaned up the discord hacking.
You shouldn't partner with someone you've never met. It could even be someone living in a homeless shelter. And by that Nathen means someone with no business acumen, he has nothing against homeless shelters, he delivered lasagna to them.
Being homeless should be a transition. They should be taken to Zara or H&M and a barber for a fix up. Nathen is going to start a homeless shelter called Fix Upper.
Iggy's will have real inclusivity, not like when corporations do pretend to do inclusivity.

I forgot to write this one down because I was listening as I played Splatoon and could only write between rounds but Nathen also talked about a big shift or conflict and the host brought up the war in Ukraine and Nathen said something even bigger was coming in 2023. This was an unrelated discussion to the US civil war he predicted due to people being afraid to say Muslim or non-binary.

I have been listening to a lot of old Coast to Coast and I wish Art Bell were still alive to interview this man.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Wait wait wait wait

E-Geez

Is pronounced “Iggies.”!

And not “E-Geez.”

What…the…gently caress…

Who would look at that and say Iggie ? This is super upsetting and makes no sense.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I listened to about 10 minutes before I burst a blood vessel in my left eye. It is some of the most infuriating audio I’ve ever had the displeasure of listening to.

This definitely sounds like it was heavily inspired by HONY (Humans of New York).

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost
I’d rather live in a storm drain than a Nathfield homeless barbershop.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

You know what's missing from the homeless experience? Sass!

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Escape From Noise posted:

You know what's missing from the homeless experience? Saas!

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

You know what's missing from the homeless experience? Sass!

Sass and zazz, in equal measure.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MassRafTer posted:

Nathen is a tech guy.

This could all be improv prompts for all I know.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Duckman2008 posted:

Wait wait wait wait

E-Geez

Is pronounced “Iggies.”!

And not “E-Geez.”

What…the…gently caress…

Who would look at that and say Iggie ? This is super upsetting and makes no sense.

I will not listen to the audio but I assume it sounds kinda like "eggies."

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

j.peeba posted:

Remember when Nathan pretended to really care about the homeless , but it was really only because he had no where to dispose of his unsold pizza and he was trying to find any justification to keep that land monster from shutting down Garfield Eats (because he wanted payment for things like…rent)?

Good times.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

j.peeba posted:

You fall asleep and wake up with Nathen’s haircut and also inexplicably, his weird beard

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

You fall asleep and wake up with Nathen’s haircut and also inexplicably, his weird beard

And his Duck lips.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Frank Frank posted:

A fate worse than death

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank posted:

Wow, Kafka really toned down Metamorphosis from this first draft.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Wasn't it literally within the last year that Nathen went on a NIMBY crusade against a local homeless shelter for, and I quote, "exposing THE YOUTH (meaning his 35yo rear end) to danger"? Don't let him successfully launder his egregious ways of being.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MassRafTer posted:

Nathen is a tech guy.

Banning anyone who suggests closing this thread itf (in the future)

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

MassRafTer posted:

eGeez is pronounced Iggy's and not E-Jeez

This is all the confirmation anyone could ever need to know that Nathen is not, in fact, a marketing genius, but is actually a complete loving moron

What a stupid loving idiot he is

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
lmao

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

EEKA GEEK posted:

Wasn't it literally within the last year that Nathen went on a NIMBY crusade against a local homeless shelter for, and I quote, "exposing THE YOUTH (meaning his 35yo rear end) to danger"? Don't let him successfully launder his egregious ways of being.

During the interview he talks about having to put GarfieldEATS in a bad neighborhood because his partner was cheap and the homeless shelter is part of why he thinks it was a bad neighborhood, but he also cares about the homeless.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

that bad neighborhood was recently crowned one of the coolest streets in the world lmao
(after garfieldeats was evicted of course)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

but it really was just a lovely, not-at-all-viable option for a restaurant.

and the location wasn't great, either.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I don't think anyone doubted this but Nathen is still sure GarfieldEATS was a great idea and the reason it failed were the cheap partner and the lack of help from the licensor.

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

GolfHole posted:

that bad neighborhood was recently crowned one of the coolest streets in the world lmao

The cocktail bar that won best bar in Canada this year is literally on the same stretch of bloor, a block away from where Garfieldeats used to be, lol

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

GolfHole posted:

Hey, a lot of that was obviously from historic coolness. people love to go out and visit this hugely historic street where garfieldeats used to be.

And I dunno maybe some other stuff happened there. IDk? But if you're doing a history tour of the street that's definitely going to be the first stop.

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wow, Kafka really toned down Metamorphosis from this first draft.

One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself entergaged in his bed in an orangey suit

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Was looking for a photo I took this week and wondered why I had this random picture on there and realized I'd screencapped a Nathen IG story I forgot about.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nothing new and not really related to anything about what he's up to but I find the way the thumbnail angle makes it look like he has a huge forehead really funny.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Dec 2, 2022

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

Was looking for a photo I took this week and wondered why I had this random picture on there and realized I'd screencapped a Nathen IG story I forgot about.

Oh he means his puberty. A new alarm went off in my head for a second there.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Nothing new and not really related to anything about what he's up to but I find the way the thumbnail angle makes it look like he has a huge forehead.

I cannot ever get over how "arabiolosis" sounds like a loving degenerative condition

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I cannot ever get over how "arabiolosis" sounds like a loving degenerative condition

It blows up your brain

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Banning anyone who suggests closing this thread itf (in the future)

#staybrowsed for more regeneration and read reinvigoration of young entrepreneurship #itf #livingitf #lovingitf

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It’s possibly the dumbest thing to be annoyed by but he was constantly telling or implying to the host just how rich he was and how rich people like him are misunderstood for being able to appreciate the finer things in life because he is better than anyone who is poor and deserves it.

Hey Nathen! gently caress you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The act of turning a rival into a spider