Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
It may actually just be edibles, or literally take one hit and stop smoking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I think honestly it's "weed, but with friends." My social life had been poo poo for a long time but the pandemic absolutely destroyed it. My wife and I had been on like, March 2020 levels of lockdown until like the last month or two. So we don't have friends anymore. And we have marital problems and she doesn't smoke. So once the novelty of "wow I'm high again this owns!" wore of it just felt like, really really lonely.

I'm planning to join the rest of the world in pretending that Covid is over sometimes next year.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
That’s definitely rough, and a lot of external stress or internal turmoil will definitely paint your experience in a bad way. Weed is a psychedelic, and like all others, it will totally gently caress your mood if you’re in a bad place. Set / setting is incredibly important to stuff in that family, and typically will intensify those feelings of anxiety if you go into it already on edge. Sorry you’ve got a rough patch tho

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

butt dickus posted:

i was curious if anyone made capsule for the dynavap and they do

https://vgoodiez.com/products/dosing-capsules-for-dynavap-by-vgoodiez

It’s another hot dirty thing to keep track of.

I just keep a gram ground up in a lip balm container, suck up a vap-full like a straw, then blow it out when I’m done.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

eddiewalker posted:

I just keep a gram ground up in a lip balm container, suck up a vap-full like a straw, then blow it out when I’m done.

drat could you do that to me?

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

time to get high and play some overwatch

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

hope and vaseline posted:

time to get high and play some overwatch

Cannabis supercharges my skills with Roadhog's hook. I feel like I can see how they'll move ahead of time and generally hook them, even Pharah (which always feels nice) and Tracer (which feels like swatting an annoying mosquito buzzing around your head).

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

eddiewalker posted:

yeah if i go anywhere i use the coil bring a little container of wax. i also have the induction heater so i don't need the torch

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I don't smoke that often, like once every two or three days and almost always right before bed, but I've noticed that after like a year of regular use a single bowl isn't doing it for me anymore. I guess it's time for a tolerance break?

I got along fine without weed for most of my life, what's a week or two without it? Right?

...right? :ohdear:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

King Vidiot posted:

I don't smoke that often, like once every two or three days and almost always right before bed, but I've noticed that after like a year of regular use a single bowl isn't doing it for me anymore. I guess it's time for a tolerance break?

I got along fine without weed for most of my life, what's a week or two without it? Right?

...right? :ohdear:

correct, its the best way to not end up like most of us

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
15 vape carts for like $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michigan is INSANE!!!!!!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I just had a month or so off

When I'm able to hit up my dispensery and get more, running out of weed is way less anxiety inducing

I had a 0.1 dynavap hit that sent me to loving space

Fell asleep laughing my rear end off to a podcast

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I was feeling a little down so I decided to make a trip to the weed store and holy cow, they were running a special and I picked up an oz for $50. Decided then that snacks would be a good idea. Popped into the grocery store and walked out with 9lbs of tri-tip for $20. A real nice evening walk. All thanks to weed.

Thank you weed. You’re the best. :yayclod:

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I ate three brownies last night and sat on a bean bag chair while listening to Mozart. Good times.

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

King Vidiot posted:

A little tolerance break can great, and it's always better when its your choice. Also like maybe a slightly bigger bowl might not be too crazy either. First time I smoked I bought a piece that looked cool, but was way too big for me it could have smoked 5 people out comfortably. I've seen other people go the opposite way packing lots of teeny tiny bowls. I believe in you.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm falling into a nice rythym of getting 10g for 3-4 months having a week or two off to reset any cumulative effects and jumping back

If nothing else it probably looks like a healthy routine to my weed doctor

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Maybe buy a little more variety next time you go. Get 3 eighths of different strains and rotate between them. You can definitely get used to a strain and feel less high with it than if you switched it up with some frequency. Every strain is a little different, has a different balance of cannabinoids, so with a lower tolerance, will have some variance in effect.

Or you could buy a slightly deeper bowl and pack a little more. Always a valid option.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I tend to take 1-2 days off per week. Usually friday and Saturday because it doesn't matter as much if sleeping is a little harder to get on those days

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Finally got a Yocan Uni Pro for my carts and just go get some if you don't have one already and you use carts

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

bagmonkey posted:

Finally got a Yocan Uni Pro for my carts and just go get some if you don't have one already and you use carts
it's good except for the garbage micro-usb connector. glad the starship got it right

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I swear by my Hamilton Cube

https://hamiltondevices.com/product/cube-battery/

Not even my SHIV is as reliable as this thing. Frankly I think my SHIV could be a dud

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Hamilton makes very good stuff, I was gonna say I like the M3 battery and the Palm battery, both are small and auto-draw and the second has magnetic connectors which is super handy

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I don't even know what drawer I tossed my SHIV into to check, poor thing. Guess it's time for some holiday cleaning anyway

marchantia
Nov 5, 2009

WHAT IS THIS

butt dickus posted:

it's good except for the garbage micro-usb connector. glad the starship got it right

Starship being the one I found where you stick 3 carts in at once? If anyone knows a basic cart battery that charges via USB-C plz post for noobs like me. I have a youcan pro or whatever and it's lovely but I hate the stupid charging cord being different than every other device I have at this point.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Anybody got any tips or tricks for t-breaks? I recently went 11 days without any weed (it was supposed to be 14 but I was weak) and I did not get as high as I would have liked afterwards. Any supplements that help or anything?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yocan has a line called Ari that is usbc, fuckin love mine, decent battery and quite cheap.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

marchantia posted:

Starship being the one I found where you stick 3 carts in at once? If anyone knows a basic cart battery that charges via USB-C plz post for noobs like me. I have a youcan pro or whatever and it's lovely but I hate the stupid charging cord being different than every other device I have at this point.

Lol, the Yocan Uni Pro Plus or the Yocan Uni Pro 2.0, they both have USB-C iirc. Gonna buy one discounted off a semi-sketchy site, will report back

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also Hamilton DOES make a very good device but my Palm failed insanely quick. However, I think Hamilton's M3B (stick pen vape w/ button) is the type that my local head shop uses and those things are the GOAT of pen style batteries. They live in my pocket all day every day and never ever have an issue. I still have the first one I bought almost 2 years ago!

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Found my SHIV and lo and behold it still doesn't work with any cart I put in it. Contacts inside are as clean as I can get with iso and a Q tip. Ah well, back to the Cube

bartok
May 10, 2006

bagmonkey posted:

15 vape carts for like $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michigan is INSANE!!!!!!

I'm so glad they honor Ohio medical cards.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

bagmonkey posted:

Also Hamilton DOES make a very good device but my Palm failed insanely quick. However, I think Hamilton's M3B (stick pen vape w/ button) is the type that my local head shop uses and those things are the GOAT of pen style batteries. They live in my pocket all day every day and never ever have an issue. I still have the first one I bought almost 2 years ago!

yep my M3 is the auto draw version and it's ridiculously good. small, pretty, holds a good charge and the tip lights up all cyberpunk like lol

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Wife's away for the night, got my flower loaded, batteries charged, log fire on, cat on lap.

Time to watch detailed youtube videos about a guy turning a 1970s mechanical telecoms memory buffer into a combination MIDI looper / synth.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
So, I always used to think that vape was nowhere near as good as flower, but it turns that out all this time, I just had a lovely battery. I borrowed my roommates one after several carts in a row appeared jammed and I began to wonder if the battery was restricting flow. I tried his and got a good clear and strong flow, nearly no restrictions. Puffed out clouds bigger than ever. Decently lit.

So I should be good when the vape rig arrives sometime this week.

Just ordered one. Airis Quaser Nectar Vaporizer on the way for about $18 total.

Vlaphor fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Dec 6, 2022

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

life is good

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Dead Nerve posted:

life is good

I'm going through some fairly annoying lower back pain right now, so I'm going to split the difference and say life isn't particularly good, but has a sense of humor.

I coughed while walking my dog and it took a good 3 minutes to stand back up.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'm going through some fairly annoying lower back pain right now, so I'm going to split the difference and say life isn't particularly good, but has a sense of humor.

I coughed while walking my dog and it took a good 3 minutes to stand back up.

Even better with weed, the perfect enhancement to life for some.

Body & soul

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Dead Nerve posted:

Even better with weed, the perfect enhancement to life for some.

Body & soul

is your avatar from an mtg card

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

is your avatar from an mtg card

mindslaver

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Dead Nerve posted:

mindslaver

thank you that was bugging the poo poo outta me