Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1598859716176007168

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Republicans don't want to censor Hunter's giant hog

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Republicans want children to see Hunter's giant hog

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Jack Pissobiec is upset that he can't see Hunter's giant hog

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:trumppop:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

So now it is learned that the FBI, and others in conjunction with the “Justice” Department, met with Big Tech companies to bend them into saying bad things about “Trump” and Republicans in order to RIG & STEAL the 2020 Presidential Election, which was a Scam and a Fraud. Now additional evidence, different but just as illegal and sinister as the many other forms of cheating used, is flowing out of the crevices of this corrupt wound. This is big “stuff.” DO SOMETHING as our Country Melts!!!

What the FBI did with harassing, cajoling, and intimidating Big Tech companies into corrupting the 2020 Presidential Vote to the side of the Radical Left is no different in meaning than STUFFING THE BALLOT BOXES, only far more sophisticated and impactful. This is a major and very serious violation of the law, yet they come after me for what virtually every other President has done, and is allowed to do by law, probably as a means of complicating and covering up their massive Election Crime!!!

Total corruption. Everybody is now admitting the Election of 2020 was Rigged. This is no different than stuffing the ballot boxes!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Great geriatric goated glizzy gulper!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

So now it is learned that the FBI, and others in conjunction with the “Justice” Department, met with Big Tech companies to bend them into saying bad things about “Trump” and Republicans in order to RIG & STEAL the 2020 Presidential Election, which was a Scam and a Fraud. Now additional evidence, different but just as illegal and sinister as the many other forms of cheating used, is flowing out of the crevices of this corrupt wound. This is big “stuff.” DO SOMETHING as our Country Melts!!!

What the FBI did with harassing, cajoling, and intimidating Big Tech companies into corrupting the 2020 Presidential Vote to the side of the Radical Left is no different in meaning than STUFFING THE BALLOT BOXES, only far more sophisticated and impactful. This is a major and very serious violation of the law, yet they come after me for what virtually every other President has done, and is allowed to do by law, probably as a means of complicating and covering up their massive Election Crime!!!

Total corruption. Everybody is now admitting the Election of 2020 was Rigged. This is no different than stuffing the ballot boxes!

DO SOMETHING

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bearjew posted:

Jack Pissobiec is upset that he can't see Hunter's giant hog

This is America! Love it or leave it! #gianthogs

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
The only thing that interests me about this story is how low it's going to peak on the list of trends. As is, it's behind the Mets, USC football, and tonight's episode of Smackdown.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

why is mtg posting about cum

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

you don’t even loving live here you weirdo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Koirhor posted:

god drat

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Why are you posting this in the hog thread

oh poo poo my bad lol

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

beyond nothingburger

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

(I am not making this up) They're fixing it by creating a new feature in which you can attach a .txt file to your tweet which contains longform text.

Remember when the 90 character or whatever limit was one of the selling points

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

sir i read all of matb babbi word salad and i dont think he said any of this!!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1598861004611338240

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
pooky im fixin to ignore your rear end

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

dancing in my room swaying my feet

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yeah I want a dump, large

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Everyone on twitter is talking about #gianthogs its electrifying!

https://twitter.com/Dental_Flyers/status/1466697642839359490

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Space Jam posted:

i’m assuming the tweets the campaigns reported are deleted and lost forever. i would be curious to see what they were. not that it really matters though.

They were pics of hunters dick, literally

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

pooky im fixin to ignore your rear end

https://i.imgur.com/etINzye.mp4

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789418455953413
https://twitter.com/JYSexton/status/884798748152483840

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 27 days!)

This Christmas I'm dressing up as Hunterclaus

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Impkins Patootie posted:

dancing in my room swaying my feet

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Buddykins posted:

DO SOMETHING

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Hey I don't want to see any more impkins pictures missing cigarettes we talked about this. Impkins loves cigs.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This Christmas I'm dressing up as Hunterclaus

Hunterclaus trying to badger a prostitute into saying he didn't hurt her

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Morter posted:

why is mtg posting about cum

Why aren't you?????????

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1598856077499830272

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 27 days!)

Hatebag posted:

Hunterclaus trying to badger a prostitute into saying he didn't hurt her

Keep bringing that up and you're going on the Clinton Crime Family naughty list.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

these people, i swear!!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

nothing really happened lol

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
wait thats a pic of Abby after having a kid? god drat, I need to work out harder.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

"flowing out of the crevices" :whitewater:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/NEWSMAX/status/1598863294328033281

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
america underwent a seismic shift today that we can never go back from. This is the end of thr innocence, like that lovely song. thank you elon please neurochip me first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

shyduck posted:

nothing really happened lol

Yeah I'm not understanding what got dumped but I'm stupid I guess