Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cleveland rocks. Next question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Oh my god that is the worst possible snipe ever

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

The Horndogs.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

The Stiles Project

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Does anyone have the comic of the skeleton yelling at someone for stealing his Betty Bop merchandise? I just told a friend about it and can't find it for the life of me.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Soft & Wet Go Beyond!!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Winfred, Louder

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Dude in the back right lookin like he's being interviewed in L.A. Noire

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
You have no idea how accurate that is. That man is an absolute legend.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

:emptyquote:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

ImpAtom posted:

Just call him Nazye.

Yedolf?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
yedolf oliver bush

generatrix
Aug 8, 2008

Nothing hurts like a scrape

The Cleveland Steamers

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

sebmojo posted:

It includes if you hum or sing any part of it too

that's technically a cover which doesn't count as per the rules. begone troll

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

do not conceptualize wham challenge

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Man, remember Rick Astley?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

CPColin posted:

Winfred, Louder

Holy poo poo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

And that's why I let youtube play ads. I can always see the name of the video before it actually loads.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I just opened it in a separate tab, knowing what it probably was, because it didn't have the right URL to be Never Gonna Give You Up

So it loaded up the title for the tab without playing. ez pz

The problem is that Wham! - Last Christmas is a great Christmas song, top 3 with The Kinks - Father Christmas and The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

stringless has a new favorite as of 14:07 on Dec 3, 2022

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Man, I am glad I can close tabs very quickly.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔
Having worked holiday retail, I hate last Christmas even more than all I want for Christmas is you. Ironically, those are two of the best Christmas songs, so they get overplayed even more than the rest, accelerating the hate.

Also the lyrics don't make any sense. "Happy December 26th! I got you this other person's heart" everyone is going to know that's regifted. "This year I'll give my heart to someone special" so they weren't even special to you last year? No wonder they gave your heart away, it'd be weirder for them to have kept it

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
The best Christmas songs are traditional Christmas carols sung by a choir and accompanied by a pipe organ.

Watch this video and wait for the descant in the third verse (1:55). It gives me chills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bwn0k0k8xI

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Best Christmas song:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qjgh076hbR1xl4s1s.mp4

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Sagebrush posted:

Watch this video and wait for the descant in the third verse (1:55). It gives me chills
It just reminded me how much I hate going to church.

So much so that I’m wondering if I became an atheist just to avoid this poo poo.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This fuckin goblin thing is right

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
My son was singing the song as the image was loading, I am very happy to not have to engage with this any further.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

kalel posted:

that's technically a cover which doesn't count as per the rules. begone troll

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Sagebrush posted:

The best Christmas songs are traditional Christmas carols sung by a choir and accompanied by a pipe organ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oR4wNZHR4M

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

drat it

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

That's only true if OPs son is not George Michael though.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

This is the best Christmas song, really captures the holiday mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHwhKwJypE4

I started playing this at my then girlfriend now wife years ago and it got turned into a real Christmas tradition at our house. I still lol a bit every time.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

barbecue at the folks posted:

This is the best Christmas song, really captures the holiday mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHwhKwJypE4

I started playing this at my then girlfriend now wife years ago and it got turned into a real Christmas tradition at our house. I still lol a bit every time.

Exactly what I had hoped it was, and it's what I subject family to every goddamn year while I "sing" along as loud as possible. The kids love it and that's all that matters lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I just learned that the word curr is an Old English onomatopoeia for owls hooting or cats purring.

I'm sure at least one person here would be interested to learn this fact.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

no1curr

everyone curr, it gets the animals to do it back and :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte: