Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lammasu posted:

Trump has said that we need to suspend constitutional rules to redo the election.

Lmao of course old Lumpy latched onto this

Has anyone pointed out:

A. This is not collusion or violation of law: websites can control what is posted there

B. Biden was not even loving President in 2020, so it was literally a request by private citizen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

The Last Call posted:

You ever notice the right obsesses over penises?

Be it adults or children.

I don't think that's a left or right thing. I think it's an everyone thing. Same thing w/ boobs.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Lammasu posted:

Trump has said that we need to suspend constitutional rules to redo the election.

…the fat suited man from Home Alone 2?

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Don't leak my taint, please, I beg you

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

Has anyone pointed out:

A. This is not collusion or violation of law: websites can control what is posted there

B. Biden was not even loving President in 2020, so it was literally a request by private citizen?

Yes constantly. They dont understand or care.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
we didn't redo 2016 when comey hosed it all up, we won't redo it here

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Waltzing Along posted:

I don't think that's a left or right thing. I think it's an everyone thing. Same thing w/ boobs.

No, the right is all about what's between peoples legs these days. From drag queens, to kids, to Hunter.

What's funny is they tend to push against gay rights, and every year we see those who crusade against non-straight lifestyles to be in them themselves.

For all their accusations against others, they often tend to be doing what they accuse others of.

Projection is what they're all about.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Ars Arcanum posted:

So… someone stole Hunter’s dick pic selfies,

Downloaded them to a laptop they then dropped off at a blind guy’s pc repair shop,

He made them accessible and James Woods posted one on his birdseed account,

James got banned for posting hacked material,

Elon thinks this means Birdseed is bad because it violates the First Amendment because *Hunter’s Dong*,

So he announces a big info drop on guvmint corruption,

Then special brand of rear end in a top hat Taibi posts a long thread explaining this “corruption,”

But it’s just a stolen and leaked pic of Hunter’s dong.

And now chuds think the dick pic is equivalent to…Watergate?

Guys, I…I think I want to go home.

also twitter refused to allow links to the new york post article for like a single day while the twitter content team tried to find out if this was another russian psyop or actual news, which is exactly the same as the government stomping your first amendment rights

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Castor Poe posted:

Did Eloln leak Hunter's taint yet?

kru posted:

Don't leak my taint, please, I beg you
"Taint Leak" is a good username.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Murdstone posted:

Taint Leak? don't fixxit!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

Has anyone pointed out:

you mean a request by THE DEEP STATE

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Hunter Biden was the deep state all along, it's the nickname all of those call girls gave him

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

ymgve posted:

also twitter refused to allow links to the new york post article for like a single day while the twitter content team tried to find out if this was another russian psyop or actual news, which is exactly the same as the government stomping your first amendment rights

Some customers at my job asked my coworker if the lunch meat our store has is raw, and somehow that’s only the secondest stupid poo poo I’ve heard today, thanks.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Wasn’t Elon gonna do a big Twitter secret reveal today too? I seem to recall him hinting at that yesterday. He’s been suspiciously quiet. I’m hoping because he’s sad that nobody really cared and is now sulking in his room

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
there's always the chance that his heart failed from stimulant abuse :rip:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Steadiman posted:

Wasn’t Elon gonna do a big Twitter secret reveal today too? I seem to recall him hinting at that yesterday. He’s been suspiciously quiet. I’m hoping because he’s sad that nobody really cared and is now sulking in his room
Hunter called him, by Christmas it's gonna be a Biden-oriented platform. New Years if Hunter has chafing.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Hunter's fat hog stole the elections.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

thathonkey posted:

there's always the chance that his heart failed from stimulant abuse :rip:

We aren't that lucky a species.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

every conservative accusation is a confession

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Elon is doing a Twitter spaces and invited a bunch of lovely people to also speak.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im pubg mobile

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Ehud posted:

Elon is doing a Twitter spaces and invited a bunch of lovely people to also speak.

hahahahahahaha

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I'm DJ Pauly D

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

The Last Call posted:

No, the right is all about what's between peoples legs these days. From drag queens, to kids, to Hunter.

What's funny is they tend to push against gay rights, and every year we see those who crusade against non-straight lifestyles to be in them themselves.

For all their accusations against others, they often tend to be doing what they accuse others of.

Projection is what they're all about.

It’s also deeply unpopular with normies and moderates. I doubt most moderates are big super progressive Allie’s but most hate the stupid insane mean poo poo the reason right pushes with their various social poo poo and etc. like every pundit I follow is saying this poo poo is why the gop got hosed up in a low turn out midterm that they should have had.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
PUBG??

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

“Elon would you ever consider holding an earnings call on Twitter spaces?”

this is so stupid lol

edit hahaha he just said sure

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

Ehud posted:

I really don't understand his game plan here. If it's just LOL own the libs, I don't think he understands how few people outside the terminally online right care and Hunter Biden's laptop. So it's not owning anyone because no one cares and it's just coming off as sad.

The only other reason would be to annoy Joe Biden, but I don't think he cares that much at this point either.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Solus posted:

I'm DJ Pauly D

whither DJ Pauly Shore?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Ehud posted:

Mmlurp

Curbs lurb

Chaaaaaaaad

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lol

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
look at this bidens huge balls

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean what can even be said? The long tweet thing itself concluded the government had nothing to do with the laptop

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
It's clout d-list clout chasers and losers trying to find relevance through proximity to Elon while he pretends to hold court but is, in fact, masturbating to stolen dick pics.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!

Ehud posted:

Not DJ Pauly D! I thought he was better than this

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Murdstone posted:

that's when you get when you let someone without training reap a taint

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Situation fans still winning.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004