Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

This thread is now a goon fund to fly Bucky to the US so he can kill Nick Fuentes, a thing he is only not doing because of the inconvenience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

I have seen several videos with large numbers of people willing to have big fights in public spaces and am wondering why none of that energy is directed his way

Where have my ANTIFA donations have been going since the uprising

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Bucky Fullminster posted:

I have seen several videos with large numbers of people willing to have big fights in public spaces and am wondering why none of that energy is directed his way

Because you alone have the steely-eyed determination to see it through, so long as it doesn’t take too much of your time away from posting!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Fray posted:

This thread is now a goon fund to fly Bucky to the US so he can kill Nick Fuentes, a thing he is only not doing because of the inconvenience.

In minecraft

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

It is because there's a difference between getting into a fight with someone and committing pre-meditated assault, both in the court of law as well as in people's moral calculus

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Bip Roberts posted:

In minecraft

Don't mod Minecraft to have Nazis in it.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Bucky Fullminster I'm sure there are neo-nazis in your country you could randomly attack that you don't because, well, doing that would be insane

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
https://youtu.be/Q55mQpAGNMc

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Buschmaki posted:

Bucky Fullminster I'm sure there are neo-nazis in your country you could randomly attack that you don't because, well, doing that would be insane

Look at whats been happening recently, I think doing sane things and expecting others to do the same is a relic of the past, fight fire with a metric fucktonne of diarrhoea would be sane in these uncertain times.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

if you are paying for 2 personal security guards in the US at least one of them is strapped hth

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

staberind posted:

Look at whats been happening recently, I think doing sane things and expecting others to do the same is a relic of the past, fight fire with a metric fucktonne of diarrhoea would be sane in these uncertain times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EbRtU4z-nU

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

Not anymore there aren’t. :clint:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Curious that all you do is post, I post repeatedly, astoundingly unaware at how large a dipshit I appear.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The rapping racist now too spicy even for Milo…

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Hunter Biden posted:

This is also just common in the arts if you are under 30 or do anything slightly weird.

You think it's under 30 people, how cute lol

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

they give you a gun as soon as you step off the plane. also a lei if you fly into hawaii

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

smellmycheese posted:

has this guy got kicked off of EVERY single team he's been on?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Or he realized this grift isn’t going anywhere because Ye is crazier than he’d anticipated.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

precision posted:

You think it's under 30 people, how cute lol

Thirsty thirties baby

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

how many millions does ye have to potentially liquidate? like he can still going around being crazy with his charlie brown pants money for a while, right?

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Ror posted:

how many millions does ye have to potentially liquidate? like he can still going around being crazy with his charlie brown pants money for a while, right?

Apparently he has been trying to not pay taxes so the IRS is going to cut that possibly short.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Or he realized this grift isn’t going anywhere because Ye is crazier than he’d anticipated.

Or he recognized just how broken & crazy Yedolf actually was and simply just convinced him to go full mask off for his own amusement

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
This knowledge fight episode is amazing. Hearing someone react to all this in real time is delightful

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
in retrospect, the "drink every time Kanye says something complimentary about Hitler" game was extremely irresponsible and we would like to apologise and warmly thank the good people at the emergency room

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Gresh posted:

Or he recognized just how broken & crazy Yedolf actually was and simply just convinced him to go full mask off for his own amusement

It's this. It's pretty obvious that Milo mainly does poo poo to amuse himself and I am sure he had a big part in winding Ye up and convincing him the world needed to hear his message

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gresh posted:

:hmmyes:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Milo is a stupid edgelord and doesnt know how to do stuff without a support staff funded by a dark money sugar daddy.

also he's in debt and needs someone to give him money because his recent Fundie gig of being an ExTHEGAY doesnt pay poo poo.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

god please help me posted:

When the heck did hank become racist/posessed? That boy deserves better.
Hank channels crazy dead people. Of course none of them are as racist as whoever is possessing Ye body atm.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

smellmycheese posted:

Really?!

can't imagine why

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is it even really a "political team" at this point? traveling racist road show, maybe.

Hunter Biden
Feb 24, 2022
Edit- deleted because this thread keeps getting derailed and I’m not helping.

Kanye is weird.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Learned my lesson and just gonna leave this open because Kanye will just keep topping himself

The Last Call posted:

Friendship with Elon over!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I am nodding solemnly

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Buschmaki posted:

Learned my lesson and just gonna leave this open because Kanye will just keep topping himself

how dare you close this thread

you didn't pay 44 billion for it

you don't get to decide the discourse

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?

Buschmaki posted:

I thought the thread was gassed, but Kanye assured me that never happened.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Buschmaki posted:

good

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

smellmycheese posted:

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1599498325006454785

welcome to a microcosm of the GOP for the next couple years as they gently caress each other over for purity points and weird political poo poo.