Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
QCS closes at dawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

"Since the last time I was here, Mr. Walker has been talking about issues that are of great importance to the people of Georgia. Like whether it's better to be a vampire or a werewolf," the former president said. "This is a debate that I must confess I once had myself when I was seven. Then I grew up."

Walker revealed that he was sore about Obama's remarks during an interview with Fox News on Sunday.

"You were listening to the former president, Barack Obama, talking about I'm talking about vampires and werewolves. You're 100% correct, but why don't they tell the whole story," he complained.

The candidate claimed that his remarks about vampires and werewolves had been about "faith."

"I don't know if you know, but vampires are some cool people, are they not?" Walker said last month. "But let me tell you something that I found out: A werewolf can kill a vampire. Did you know that? I never knew that."

"This would be funny if he wasn't running for Senate," Obama said on Thursday. "We all know some folks in our lives, who we don't wish them ill will, they say crazy stuff, and we're all like well, you know, Uncle Joe, you know what happened to them ... They're part of the family, but you don't give them serious responsibilities."

Yeah, My personal relationship with Jesus Christ involves vampires and werewolves. It's all there in the bible

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Lmao

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
imo I think Trump didn't mean to say suspend the Constitution but his brain is a broth sloshing in his skull from COVID so he just says things to show how dire things are (to him)

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

the enhoggening

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Thoatse posted:

free all cspam political prisoners!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Thank you, sir.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

It's what Hitler would have wanted.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The father ( trump), the son (hunter’s hog), and the Holy Ghost (free cumshitter)

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/christina_bobb/status/1599399706613923840

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

just realizing i've never heard her talk before

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Rubellavator posted:

just realizing i've never heard her talk before

you heard her speak michelle obama's words at the 2016 RNC

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DrPossum posted:

QCS closes at dawn

I wish, it's hosed up that rather than banning the poo poo stirrers from PYF they closed the thread and gave Plinky the Big Peeler.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

lmao Musk is going to lead to someone bombing an office

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu66WQmV800

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

come to the Elon thread where posters are seriously both sidesing the issue if you wanna break your brain fully

Lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The father ( trump), the son (hunter’s hog), and the Holy Ghost (free cumshitter)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Buddykins posted:

dumpendroll

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

got him. got his rear end.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

The real lol is that it's dated 1/7/21 and 99.9% has nothing to do with the Lake election.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I hope all the Elon stuff is true because loving with political apparatuses while suckling the government teat is just about the most surefire way to get your life ruined

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

come to the Elon thread where posters are seriously both sidesing the issue if you wanna break your brain fully

Hahahahah no way

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Here's a pun for all-star poster Bearjew

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1599389485921624064

Bearjew posted:

Thank you, sir.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I hope all the Elon stuff is true because loving with political apparatuses while suckling the government teat is just about the most surefire way to get your life ruined

lmao they're still going to give him billions in tax breaks and he'll whine about how people mooch off the government

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lmao they're still going to give him billions in tax breaks and he'll whine about how people mooch off the government

the government likes useful idiots
dishing backdoor dealings while holding national security contracts does not make anybody in the government suit world feel good

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Oh no I wanna try this what have you done to me

Apr 7, 2003

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
it's not all about piss(Pee-Pee), you know?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Spoondick posted:

why just the other day i was standing outside a library with a swastika tshirt on with 7 buddies also wearing swastika tshirts and we were all talking about what a threat to civilization trans and gay people are, so we decided the best things to do were probably call in death threats to children's hospitals, murder half a dozen people in a gay bar and shoot up substations knocking out electricity to tens of thousands in december

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

MLK Ultra posted:

The real lol is that it's dated 1/7/21 and 99.9% has nothing to do with the Lake election.

also she didn't request removal, she requested that they review to see if it was against twitter's rules lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Spergin Morlock posted:

also she didn't request removal, she requested that they review to see if it was against twitter's rules lol

It is a very good thing that nobody lies on the internet.

Apr 7, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

Sig check

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

that glowy bitch isn't gonna do poo poo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DryGoods posted:

Columbo is Anime now, which means he falls under a.Lo's portfolio

sorry

don’t sign ur posts

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/mugshawtys/status/1599418491303759874

It's a shame Buddykins had to die before meeting his soulmate

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Crazy that Hunter Biden murdered Buddykins over a cocaine debt and the coward MSM won’t report! Biden’s America!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

https://twitter.com/mugshawtys/status/1599418491303759874

It's a shame Buddykins had to die before meeting his soulmate

Unless...

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/DickFurari/status/1599453304937140225

Adbot