Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Joan posted:

This, except an av, and I say "extremely" talented to flatter them even more

joan the elf after pulling a grueling overtime shift at santa's workshop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Cat looking up from newspaper* I should rewatch clone High

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tmfc posted:

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Was going to whip up Joan an avatar because I'm a white knight for these gamer girls. Big simpin'. Can expect them to get monthly PMs from me with encouraging words in cursive font on a virtual holiday card and these cool little lootboxes in them that have bitchy coffee mugs and wine named after serial killers in them. Anyways, I started googling 'Joan Clone High' as I've never seen the show. It looks too Canadian. Was wanting to start crafting this good rear end avatar for my maiden. Most of the stuff that came up was a bunch of sexy fan art. I only found like 2 screen shots from the show; the rest of it was Joan with giant freaking tits (for her body) and an rear end to match-most of the time tonguing this dark skinned girl that looked like an Egyptian goddess. It felt sacrilegious to pair carnal lust with with Christmas. So I started pasting a nun's outfit on Sister Joan. I knew what was underneath though..and that became even more problematic. I decided to run her through a fat filter. It looked too drat rubenesque. It started to feel like Satan himself was tempting me. One more trick I thought..I'll gender swap this Dana Scully looking Kim Possible knock off and all the problems will be solved. My freaking chagrin when the femboy came out of the oven looking hotter than ever. I'm having a priest come over to look at my computer today to try to get rid of the daemon inside of it. Don't touch this avatar unless you want to end up in Hell with a pitchfork up your rear end.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

tmfc posted:

lol she kind of looks like a monkey Haha. Nice cleavage as well :tipshat:

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

Was going to whip up Joan an avatar because I'm a white knight for these gamer girls. Big simpin'. Can expect them to get monthly PMs from me with encouraging words in cursive font on a virtual holiday card and these cool little lootboxes in them that have bitchy coffee mugs and wine named after serial killers in them. Anyways, I started googling 'Joan Clone High' as I've never seen the show. It looks too Canadian. Was wanting to start crafting this good rear end avatar for my maiden. Most of the stuff that came up was a bunch of sexy fan art. I only found like 2 screen shots from the show; the rest of it was Joan with giant freaking tits (for her body) and an rear end to match-most of the time tonguing this dark skinned girl that looked like an Egyptian goddess. It felt sacrilegious to pair carnal lust with with Christmas. So I started pasting a nun's outfit on Sister Joan. I knew what was underneath though..and that became even more problematic. I decided to run her through a fat filter. It looked too drat rubenesque. It started to feel like Satan himself was tempting me. One more trick I thought..I'll gender swap this Dana Scully looking Kim Possible knock off and all the problems will be solved. My freaking chagrin when the femboy came out of the oven looking hotter than ever. I'm having a priest come over to look at my computer today to try to get rid of the daemon inside of it. Don't touch this avatar unless you want to end up in Hell with a pitchfork up your rear end.

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Goofus: I'll put a santa hat on her avatar

Gallant: Being practiced in self-flagellation I pulled out my cat o' nine tails before opening Bing Search Bar which I get points towards exclusive Xbox content including Game Pass Unlimited which features hit game Pentiment this month

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

That Little Demon posted:

Gallant: Being practiced in self-flagellation I pulled out my cat o' nine tails before opening Bing Search Bar which I get points towards exclusive Xbox content including Game Pass Unlimited which features hit game Pentiment this month

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That other character is Cleopatra, OP.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

tmfc posted:

Thank you

insane anime posted:

Lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

insane anime posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
a very special episode:

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

a very special episode:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

ArfJason posted:

a very special episode:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao god

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GA joining the Church of Matthewtheman of the Latter-Day Saints

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

insane anime posted:

lmfao. gotta double quote this part

insane anime posted:

I decided to run her through a fat filter. It looked too drat rubenesque.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

tmfc posted:

owns

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Simp Zone Avatar Database is now live, gamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

lmfao. gotta double quote this part