Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I think this is the third time I've seen this concept used in a series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

There was an entire manga based on This Man even so I guess he made the rounds in Japan

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Brought To You By posted:

For a moment I forgot what manga I was reading and wondered when Exorcist Reina was gonna start pummeling people.

Exactly!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I could believe they take place in the same universe but the respective protagonists never interact because they live elsewhere from each other. Like Bayonetta and Dante Devilmaycry.

...actually, I could see all four existing in the same universe. Some weird temple explodes, official explanation is a gas leak, Granny tells the kids to ignore the weirdo in the red coat while she exorcises the leftover challenge room portals.

The real reasons the aliens are so annoyed with Earth is some witch punched a half-formed statue-god into their cloaked spaceship and then into the sun.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
Serpos, meanwhile, continue perplexed about the application of bananas.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1014682

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Truly manga of the year

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
god this series is so loving stupid and good and stupidly good

this entire chapter would fit in the "post panels you like" thread, just an incredible chapter. I want to see this get an anime asap

is the dimensional alien based on anything in particular?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Looks an awful lot like Gogmagog in SMT Nocturne but I doubt that's the origin

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Now all we need is for Reiko to come crashing through the wall to really get this clusterfuck started :allears:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

ThingOne posted:

Now all we need is for Reiko to come crashing through the wall to really get this clusterfuck started :allears:
But that would result in pure, unmitigated chaos...:sickos:

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1015315

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxq5nTsms3UQoZRpwWR4hXwyvvB_XsGsRU

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
gently caress yeah

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
Kill 'em with kindness!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
My favorite Dandadan expression is the Yotsuba-esque perfectly circular eyes with angry eyebrows and mouth.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Hell yes. Hell loving yes.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Time for everyone to spend the next 20 chapters powering up for the big battle.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Nemo2342 posted:

Time for everyone to spend the next 20 chapters powering up for the big battle.

And every panel of that 20 chapter training/powerup arc is going to absolutely rule.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Service with a motherfucking smile.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Patware posted:

This is truly a perfect comic

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

is this the greatest moe moe beam in all of history? hollllllllllllllly gently caress

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no, that'd be the sekiha love love tenkyoken still.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1015253

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
I love it, just the wildest poo poo.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
And so Momo took revenge on the Serpoian by probing his hole with her whole upper body, as a disguise.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i haven't read dandadan in over a year but i finally caught up on the last 60 or so chapters this weekend and i love jiji and vamola.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
The place Momo works at is called Moe Moe Kikouhou , no wonder she came up with that move.

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
Momo is just so goddamn good. Also, every other character.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I get the feeling those clones will be very helpful against Reiko, but only if they can change their appearance.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

I get the feeling those clones will be very helpful against Reiko, but only if they can change their appearance.

They only need to change their face and I'll bet Reiko will still take the bait.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I've spent 87 chapters keeping track of which organs Okaru is missing. For a while he had nothing, then a dick, then a dick and ball, now no balls. At this point I'm assuming he'll power up immensely when he finally gets the full set like he's assembled Exodia, because I don't know what other payoff there could be.

Or no, there's also the possibility that he gets all his junk back, this gives him immense power but not enough, and then he steals one of the main bad guy's testicles and it pushes him into triple saiyan mode. The manga ends with him having three nuts, and rightfully proud of it.

In the meantime I like how the narrative and characters don't look down on him for having stuff missing. No one is questioning his masculinity over this, not even himself. No Dick So What.

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
:dukedog:
I don't think some of the cast even knows about his situation, it's so seldom brought up any more.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
It's kinda impressive how little the series has made of Okarun missing his junk. It's not that it's not important, it's just that you hardly see Okarun lamenting over it or having to cover up that it's missing. He just deals with it

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Tbh he just seems too polite to talk about his junk more than he has to, even in the context of “cryptids and yokai want my missing ball to power up with”, Okarun’s a very nice young lad that way.

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006
I feel like a lesser series would bring it up constantly, as a lame attempt at humor.

"Okarun, why do you even WANT to peep on the girls when you have no dick?"

"We're at a hot springs resort Jiji, we HAVE to or we couldn't call ourselves men"

And so on.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1015234

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

I really wish the threat of alien rape would stop being a thing for Momo. I am rally worried we will get another chapter we have to warn people about. I do like the love confession. Maybe they will be defeated with the power of love.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
the Serpo are certainly horrifying, creepy little bastards who you absolutely can't turn your back on at any point, but I mostly like their presentation besides chapter 1. and I hope this chapter results in adventures in love for our idiot serpo alien "friend".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
I can't believe Okarun is loving dead