Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!
I can't loving wait for the next FromSoft game and ER only released this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Horizon fw dlc
Kojimas new game (real this time, hes there in person)
Elden ring dlc

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NImW-Rs8eK8

TAKE IT TO THE BANK. :colbert:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

The king returns :glomp:

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

you know what. this time I’m believing

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Welcome back, Vikar

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'd be a fool to not believe now, after the home run that Bloober Team Silent Hill delivered!

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The thread is good again, Vikar leak hype has returned, all is correct in the world.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

seems like they are sticking with the Dead Space tradition of Isaac looking like totally different person in every game

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Release date trailer for ff16 is due any second now too, snitch had a poem that suggested june 22nd.

Cant imagine watching another ff16 trailer tho, give us that poo poo already

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

veni veni veni posted:

seems like they are sticking with the Dead Space tradition of Isaac looking like totally different person in every game

Looks sick, like full on re1r style of remaking it, staying true but enhancing

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It does look really good. I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

did you pick up callisto, veni, or are you waiting for the price drop/patches?

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Kazzah posted:

I think that's why I went Frenzied Flame. Those people seemed like they had a plan, and the experience of going down beneath the capital, and going down, and further down, and down some more, it was just so intriguing.

I savescummed the endings and somehow managed to do that platformin in two tries. Back to my main save, I decided I wanted some stuff from there, and of course I rage quit after like twenty failed attempts. :negative:

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Welcome back Vikar!!!!!!!

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Vikar Jerome posted:

Release date trailer for ff16 is due any second now too, snitch had a poem that suggested june 22nd.

That date makes sense since they said around June of this year that the game was fully playable, but they wanted to spend a year polishing the game.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Vikar Jerome posted:

Horizon fw dlc
Kojimas new game (real this time, hes there in person)
Elden ring dlc

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NImW-Rs8eK8

TAKE IT TO THE BANK. :colbert:

:worship:

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
If you study greek mythology, Callisto was actually Xena Warrior Princess' arch enemy. It should've been a Xena game

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Its a doom eternal game, actually

https://twitter.com/Oyffie/status/1599178233718927360?t=2Ist5gRJPacAaWakMqvBVQ&s=19

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Incredibly there was a Xena Warrior Princess game for the PS1.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Everything had a game on the ps1

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Back when if you wanted a cheap cash in you still had to sort of try instead of just dropping a zero effort mobile game 😔

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

This looks awful

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

I said come in! posted:

Not really sure what you can do with a Death Stranding 2. The themes of the first game are wrapped up pretty nicely by the end of the game.

If it was anyone else but Kojima it'd probably be a somewhat forced sequel.

I bet you he's only going through with this because he's got a good idea.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Escobarbarian posted:

Basically any criticism of a video game story that involves the word “HBO” or “prestige” reads like this to me. Oh no, they’re trying to actually tell stories, how loving dare they

Add "self-serious" to that and I immediately check out. It's just like, I completely lost interest in anything you have to say about the game completely. You can not enjoy or like the story or how it's presented but self-serious is just this weird gatekeep-y word that makes you come off like an rear end.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Vikar Jerome posted:

Horizon fw dlc

Hell yeah

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/eldenring/status/1600128723533037571?s=46&t=AcsMzccdldp7OjtSRF8hXQ

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

drat, story dlc coming much later then i guess lol. must need more work so they seperated the pvp stuff? everyone figured the colosseum stuff would be part of the first dlc given all the updates to it in the updates.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Ineffiable posted:

If it was anyone else but Kojima it'd probably be a somewhat forced sequel.

I bet you he's only going through with this because he's got a good idea.

Great point. Aside from the fact that I'd take anything Kojima makes, I'm sure a sequel will be just as amazing as the original.

incorporeal
May 6, 2006

They should skip elden ring dlc and go back and make Sekiro dlc.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

incorporeal posted:

They should skip elden ring dlc and go back and make Sekiro dlc.

I'm positive that Melania is what came out of their first idea for Tomoe

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Commonly, Colosseum refers to the Roman one specifically while coliseum is used for a generic arena of similar shape. Not a hard and fast rule however.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

incorporeal posted:

They should skip elden ring dlc and get on with armored core anything

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
PVP focus? Boring

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
im not much interested in revisiting elden ring just for pvp

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Dec 6, 2022

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Description indicates some co-op stuff too, which is all I would be playing

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
Callisto Protocol is committing the cardinal sin of making an NPC keep loving everything up for the PC, treat them like poo poo, and then be like "and now you'll be working together on X". We don't have to be besties, this ain't Mass Effect, but they probably shouldn't craft a narrative where the person who lands you in the unjust prison keeps cropping up to treat you like garbage and clown the player in the unskippable cutscenes.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Well tbf that NPC is mostly right about everything being your fault.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Sakurazuka posted:

Well tbf that NPC is mostly right about everything being your fault.

LMAO yes the patsy cut-out who had no idea what's going on, that's the guy to blame! Stupid.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

did you pick up callisto, veni, or are you waiting for the price drop/patches?

I didn't yet. Decided I need to finish God Of War then I'll decide if I want to get it, although at this point I think I'm leaning towards waiting until it's cheaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Honestly the main thing that caused me to pause on TCP is that I tend to get really annoyed and bitch and moan if a game pisses me off, and the fact that I've seen people who generally complain about games way less than me call the bosses some of the worst bosses they've ever played in a games. I'd probably be fuming at a 1HK damage sponge boss with adds.