Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
calling corners is more of a pool thing, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Even the original quote reads more like "...because I refuse to let THE MAN tell me to wear a seatbelt and my car probably rolled nine times from your light bump"

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

calling corners is more of a pool thing, isn't it?

Hey, I too saw this on Imgur. I don't know why, but I seem to encounter MPL poo poo on there more often than I'd expect, and not like in the random tab but the default viral tab. I dunno if a disproportionate number of Bronies ended up in that community or what, but it's kinda weird.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Skippy McPants posted:

Hey, I too saw this on Imgur. I don't know why, but I seem to encounter MPL poo poo on there more often than I'd expect, and not like in the random tab but the default viral tab. I dunno if a disproportionate number of Bronies ended up in that community or what, but it's kinda weird.

One specific user, "ElbowDeepInAHorse", is responsible for 99% of those posts in Most Viral. She became an Imgur Celebrity™ for whatever reason.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://twitter.com/wspd8pio/status/1599535689468874752

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Skippy McPants posted:

The bathroom is also shown in the linked Zillow listing,

I actually like the goon "females bathroom" than this. At least that had a window

BasicLich posted:

South Korea has allegedly made great use of Red Rooms and it's been linked to recent controversies there, to know more just search South Korea Red Rooms but avoid digging deep because you might wind up being in possession of illegal content

...what?

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Guess the back window was not covered in snow?? Wtf

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/spiantado/status/1599462375887114240

https://twitter.com/monad_cat/status/1599541188318867456

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Oh hey my county. gently caress that idiot for attempting to drive like that but the fine does seem a bit high.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Crab Dad posted:

Oh hey my county. gently caress that idiot for attempting to drive like that but the fine does seem a bit high.

:stare:

Driving for miles with the tiniest peephole in a covered windshield feels closer to a "not competent to drive" situation to me.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Crab Dad posted:

They deserve every penny of it.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

it was a huge controversy in South Korea from around the time that President Park and the CEO of Samsung were taken into custody for corruption and bribery and a famous fortune teller who raised President Park fled to Germany and had to be extradited back to South Korea

this same President Park was the daughter of the Dictator Park before they adopted a parliamentary government

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Geun-hye

says here she was released from prison Dec 31 2021 and would receive a pardon from the President Moon

BasicLich fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Dec 6, 2022

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Crab Dad posted:

Nah, they were let off really easy by only getting that instead of being given felony reckless endangerment like they should have.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Holy poo poo make sure you scroll down to the AI generated rap song.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BasicLich posted:

it was a huge controversy in South Korea from around the time that President Park and the CEO of Samsung were taken into custody for corruption and bribery and a famous fortune teller who raised President Park fled to Germany and had to be extradited back to South Korea

this same President Park was the daughter of the Dictator Park before they adopted a parliamentary government

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Geun-hye

says here she was released from prison Dec 31 2021 and would receive a pardon from the President Moon

Okay but what's this have to do with a red room? I see nothing about it in those wikis

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

rodbeard posted:

Let's just assume I don't want to read through a thousand racial hottakes, post the tweet

Also has anyone had it do the Fallout 3 G.O.A.T

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Skippy McPants posted:

My Pony? Little.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Okay but what's this have to do with a red room? I see nothing about it in those wikis

when I heard about this it was called the "red room scandal"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nth_Room_case

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

rodbeard posted:

Azhais posted:

Let's just assume I don't want to read through a thousand racial hottakes, post the tweet

https://twitter.com/numetaljacket/status/1599540643025793025

Looking forward to "Good Scientist" dropping on Ye's next album.

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/es_aion/status/1599822651509604352?s=20&t=BcRU2ZcFo52JahLop3mUxA

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I'd just like to stress again that this kind of "AI" is merely replicating whatever was used to train it. The people who made it selected the training data, so it is absolutely fair to assume that the things the "AI" reproduces reflect what they wanted to launder through it.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

trapped mouse posted:

One specific user, "ElbowDeepInAHorse", is responsible for 99% of those posts in Most Viral. She became an Imgur Celebrity™ for whatever reason.

Keeping my fingers crossed she based her username on her profession as an equine veterinarian.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

poor car can't hit 88 miles per hour so it has to fake it smh

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Probably paid ten thousand for this remodel

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

gently caress this holy poo poo is this bothering the gently caress out of me.

:argh:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

remember to change your headlight fluid on time

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
https://twitter.com/Chinchillazllla/status/1599922293924167680?s=20&t=GPodKunbwO1Ktl8UYlemLw

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Antigravitas posted:

I'd just like to stress again that this kind of "AI" is merely replicating whatever was used to train it. The people who made it selected the training data, so it is absolutely fair to assume that the things the "AI" reproduces reflect what they wanted to launder through it.

That's why MI doing facial recognition is extremely loving racist.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

"Dangit Bobby!"

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

trapped mouse posted:

Uh that sure is a username :cripes:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I don't think SA users can throw stones regarding user names :v:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Profane, and profane accessories

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

PainterofCrap posted:

:perfect:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

PainterofCrap posted:

Alexander wept

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I like how the overall silhouette doesn’t change and her head just absorbs her hair as she gains weight

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

hair frames the face and if you have a huge fat face big hair looks weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

PainterofCrap posted:

Thread title