Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

Tony Soprano in a bathrobe, eating casu martzu straight out of the fridge with his bare hands while breathing heavily thru his nose

Gandolfini's coronary artery jamming out to Dont Stop Believing when it suddenly cuts to black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Who would win, 3 legions of the most elite Italian troops with the best military doctrines and training in the world, or like a few thousand naked Germans

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Fighting in a forest? Whatsamattayou

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

apologies for the racism in these pictures by an Italian in this embarrassing propaganda for their Ethiopia campaign. partial credit for “own voice” in portraying his compatriots.

this is from elsewhere:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
why are they babies

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

why are they babies

Italians love babies

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

why are they babies

eyyy da bambino, he do a the imperialism. he love a da phosgene. oh!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ima-da baby you gotta amore me

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

eyyy da bambino, he do a the imperialism. he love a da phosgene. oh!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Zerg Mans posted:

Who would win, 3 legions of the most elite Italian troops with the best military doctrines and training in the world, or like a few thousand naked Germans

Varus is what you end up with when the Mayo Pete type ROTC lieutenant ends up in command of your campaign, enormous failson energy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmF3VBA_RcM

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Lord of Pie posted:

Varus is what you end up with when the Mayo Pete type ROTC lieutenant ends up in command of your campaign, enormous failson energy

lmao

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Cuttlefush posted:

why are they babies

Those are their overworld models

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lib and let die posted:

ima-da baby you gotta amore me

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Lol

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Because the larvae in the cheese can launch themselves for distances up to 15 centimetres (6 in) when disturbed, diners hold their hands above the sandwich to prevent the maggots from leaping. Some who eat the cheese prefer not to ingest the maggots. Those who do not wish to eat them place the cheese in a sealed paper bag. The maggots, starved for oxygen, writhe and jump in the bag, creating a "pitter-patter" sound. When the sounds subside, the maggots are dead and the cheese can be eaten.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Wheeee posted:

Because the larvae in the cheese can launch themselves for distances up to 15 centimetres (6 in) when disturbed, diners hold their hands above the sandwich to prevent the maggots from leaping. Some who eat the cheese prefer not to ingest the maggots. Those who do not wish to eat them place the cheese in a sealed paper bag. The maggots, starved for oxygen, writhe and jump in the bag, creating a "pitter-patter" sound. When the sounds subside, the maggots are dead and the cheese can be eaten.

:discourse:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Wheeee posted:

however, as usual, english cuisine outperforms

An early printed reference to Stilton cheese points to a similar production technique. Daniel Defoe in his 1724 work A tour thro' the whole island of Great Britain notes "We pass'd Stilton, a town famous for cheese, which is call'd our English Parmesan, and is brought to table with the mites or maggots round it, so thick, that they bring a spoon with them for you to eat the mites with, as you do the cheese."

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/cheesecakepck/status/1503159036673466369

i hope giacomo is in hell now

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

🤌🤌🤌🤌

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

america makes better pizza than italy

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
You ain't had pizza till you had shrimp-mayo-corn pizza

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

this is true

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

absolutely. italian pizza is trash for morons. naples is the only city in italy with halfway decent pizza

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

American pizza is like eating a loaf of bread doused in cheese. No thanks.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

mods???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

mawarannahr posted:

i mostly eat "ny style" pizza (folded)

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i take-a da pizza, and dip it in da ranch-ah

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

I think we can all agree Rhode Island makes the best pizza

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
*jordan jennsen voice* jah make pasta

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr. Sharps posted:

I think we can all agree Rhode Island makes the best pizza

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lord of Pie posted:

Didn't they make a show about this recently

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Italian put on trial for eating the wrong kind of moldy ham

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Retirees catcall construction workers because that's the only part of their culture besides eating and being gross

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Zerg Mans posted:

Retirees catcall construction workers because that's the only part of their culture besides eating and being gross

oh my god that's my father-in-law lmao

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Zerg Mans posted:

lmao. people in turkey think watching construction sites is a uniquely Turkish thing to do and draw awful cartoons and make the worst jokes.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Meat

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Ball

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

you forgot the "a" as in "meat-a-ball"

Lib and let die