Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Samfucius posted:

I'm in the people who don't know category.

We always just grabbed mint from the backyard, it was a nice weed

It's an invasive plant. It'll basically take over your whole backyard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

some plague rats posted:

workshopping a rodney dangerfield bit about that his wife doesn't want to gently caress even though he's dressed up as santa

did he not actually do one of those? that sounds familiar

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

teen witch posted:

:sickos:

(Turning Red is a DELIGHT)

It was an unexpected surprise. I also like that it was set back in the boy band era.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Infinitum posted:

Sounds like a solution not a problem

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Mint is all 'yes dear' when the japanese knotweed busts out its big red titties and proclaims penis-flattening time is upon us

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Remember, if your neighbor pisses you off just plant some mint and bamboo on their yard when they’re not around.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Warbird posted:

Remember, if your neighbor pisses you off just plant some mint and bamboo on their yard when they’re not around.

Do NOT cut down their mature trees though.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

teen witch posted:

:sickos:

(Turning Red is a DELIGHT)

A trash movie that barely even discussed 9/11. :colbert:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Platystemon posted:

Do NOT cut down their mature trees though.

Tree Law?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

rydiafan posted:

A trash movie that barely even discussed 9/11. :colbert:

Red Pandas can melt steel beams after all.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Mint is easy to kill

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

freeedr posted:

Mint is easy to kill

I am way bigger than any mint

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Heath posted:

I am way bigger than any mint

Not as big as your parents disappointment in you

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Zil posted:

Tree Law?

Tree law does not gently caress around.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Not until it wins a fight against the blackberry brambles

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

END OF AN ERROR posted:

Not as big as your parents disappointment in you

I will defeat the mint

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there was a bathroom so luxurious and indulgent that it was said that simply stepping inside would make one's panties fall off in delight. The bathroom was located in a castle, and only the most elite and privileged individuals were allowed to use it.

The walls of the bathroom were lined with the finest marble, and the floor was made of polished gold. A large, sparkling crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, casting a warm and inviting light throughout the room. There were plush velvet chairs and benches scattered throughout, inviting one to sit and relax.

The most impressive feature of the bathroom, however, was the huge, gold-plated bathtub that sat in the center of the room. The tub was filled with steaming hot water, scented with exotic herbs and oils that promised to soothe and relax the body and mind.

As soon as a person entered the bathroom, they were overcome with a sense of sheer bliss and contentment. The luxurious surroundings and the soothing scents were enough to make anyone feel pampered and spoiled.

And, as the legend had promised, as soon as a person stepped inside, their panties would magically fall to the floor, as if pulled down by an invisible force. No one knew why this happened, but it only added to the bathroom's allure and mystique.

Many people came from far and wide to experience the magical bathroom for themselves, and they were never disappointed. They would enter the room, feeling a rush of excitement and anticipation, and as soon as they stepped inside, their panties would fall to the floor, as if by magic.

For those lucky enough to experience the bathroom, it was an unforgettable and truly life-changing experience. And they would leave the bathroom feeling rejuvenated, refreshed, and utterly relaxed, knowing that they had experienced something truly special and unique.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Something something sawing into floor joists something.

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Warbird posted:

Something something sawing into floor joists something.

lol feeding the open AI chat bot SA lore is my new favorite thing

quote:

As word of this legendary bathroom spread, it wasn't just men who were drawn to its powerful masculine energy. Women, too, found themselves inexplicably drawn to this special place. And as they entered the bathroom, they were struck by its raw, masculine beauty.

Many women reported feeling a sudden, almost primal desire to be near this manly bathroom. Some even found themselves overcome with lust, and they couldn't help but feel their panties drop as they basked in its masculine glow.

But it wasn't just the bathroom's aura of masculinity that made it so special. It was also the fact that the bathtub was so large and imposing that it seemed to take up the entire room. In fact, the craftsmen who installed the bathtub had to saw into the floor joists to make sure it could fit.

Despite the challenges, however, the bathtub was installed, and it quickly became the centerpiece of the bathroom. With its deep, luxurious tub and sleek, modern design, it was the perfect place for men and women alike to unwind and relax after a long day.

And so, the legend of the manly bathroom grew even stronger, as more and more people came to experience its powerful masculine energy for themselves. It was a place where men could be men, and women could be swept up in their masculine charms. It was truly a magical place, and it will be remembered for generations to come.

quote:

And so, word of this bathroom spread far and wide, and men from all over the land came to experience its masculine magic for themselves. They were not disappointed. From the moment they stepped inside, they felt a sense of invigoration and strength that they had never known before.

And as they left the bathroom, they were changed men. They walked with a new sense of confidence and purpose, and they knew that they had truly found a place where they could be their best selves.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

This made me do the Homer Dud smile irl

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

uh half Lamb/half Sharks are not called Horks? they are Larks, you dumbass

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I remember this from the Aliexpress thread.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
gently caress terry

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Cheers Terry you legend

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Zil posted:

Tree Law?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Zil posted:

Tree Law?

TREE LAW!!!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Tree Bu-

...law.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Tree Bucket posted:

Tree Bu-

...law.

Sorry pal, there is no one on earth who would take up tree bucket over tree law, do you know how loving well tree law pays?

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

tree lawyers have to pass a bark examination

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Infinitum posted:

What could you possibly have in your backyard that if better than mint though?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Boring useless grass Vs crisp refreshing mint.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Imagine a whole lawn made of mint

you mow it and it smells like mint

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Leprauchan on an olecranon

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Platystemon posted:

Leprauchan on an olecranon

It's not pronounced leprechanon

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

aber genau

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Azhais posted:

Sounds like a solution not a problem

If we fill a cow pasture with peppermint we can make natural peppermint milk which will rule.