Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quadramind

Viginti, I hate this for you. You deserve better.

I've been through similar stuff, many times, and let me tell you, even if poo poo doesn't get better, you can still get better at coping and accepting and handling.

I know how it feels to have help not come. One thing I'm learning is that sometimes people need to be given explicit instructions on how to help. Figuring out what to ask for can help others to help you.

I'm working my courage up to ask family for money for private health care. Money is not the kind of help I want, but I know it's something they'll understand how to give.

I hope you get some respite from the crap you're going through. Take a break, gather your energy, and when you're ready keep fighting. You deserve better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I wish all of you a better day than you had yesterday.

Heather Papps

hello friend

today the weather report says "partly sunny" and that is also an accurate description of my mood

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

I finally bit the danged bullet and bought tickets to go back to the US in April. Wasn't cheap but I have the money and it'll have been four years. Prices are nuts. Like 4 of the six options for flights from Osaka involved arriving in Haneda and transferring to Narita, which is nearly two hours by train. No cheaper though.

I'm comin', baby!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

I finally bit the danged bullet and bought tickets to go back to the US in April. Wasn't cheap but I have the money and it'll have been four years. Prices are nuts. Like 4 of the six options for flights from Osaka involved arriving in Haneda and transferring to Narita, which is nearly two hours by train. No cheaper though.

I'm comin', baby!

OKAY SO WHEN DO I SHOW UP WITH SANDWICHES AND WEED

more falafel please

forums poster

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm comin', baby!

where are you gonna be?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

so i am trying to make my house ready to sell and part of that is taking all the things i own that are too indicative of the human who lives there, trying to provide a blank slate to the people viewing the place.

ANYWAYS i have two (2) coonskin caps. like real fur ones. why do i have two of them? one fits slightly better so it is possible i bought the first and found it a bit tight and got a larger one but what the hell i have no memory of this whatsoever.

two?

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Heather Papps posted:

ANYWAYS i have two (2) coonskin caps. like real fur ones. why do i have two of them? one fits slightly better so it is possible i bought the first and found it a bit tight and got a larger one but what the hell i have no memory of this whatsoever.

two?

Sounds like one of them would be a gift you were nice enough not to refuse or to give it away at the time.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Quadramind

Two heads are better than one, and you are prepared for best case scenario.

If someone shows up wearing a coonskin hat, there's a distinct chance of divilment, but two people in coonskin hats?! That's when you know you've got rascals on your hands.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
would also work if there's someone with enormous balls that are suffering from the cold. just stick a hat on each, and bam, snug balls

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Mods can you goldmine this , tia

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

This feels like the longest week ever honestly. I just want it to be the weekend and its freakign Thursday am ;_;

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Chewbecca posted:

This feels like the longest week ever honestly. I just want it to be the weekend and its freakign Thursday am ;_;

it's 4:20 on a wednesday here

Chewbecca

Dr. Honked posted:

it's 4:20 on a wednesday here

At least 4.20 is the :420: number :unsmith:

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
i keep forgetting people in other timezones exist.

it's 2:32 on a wednesday here.

"What I wouldn't give to return to those halcyon days."

Chewbecca

barclayed posted:

i keep forgetting people in other timezones exist.

it's 2:32 on a wednesday here.

..........lol

Chewbecca

loling, but grimly

barclayed

Chewbecca posted:

loling, but grimly

'grimly' just makes me think of like, an evil disney villain laughing as their once-dormant plans come to fruition. are you a disney villain chewbecca

Heather Papps

hello friend

*checks watch*

Heather Papps

hello friend

barclayed posted:

'grimly' just makes me think of like, an evil disney villain laughing as their once-dormant plans come to fruition. are you a disney villain chewbecca

i can not wait to hear the song about being ceo of the dumb bitch factory

barclayed

Heather Papps posted:

i can not wait to hear the song about being ceo of the dumb bitch factory

is this a reference to the lorax because if so there is a deleted song from that movie called Biggering that they cut because it was too scathing (was supposed to be in place of How Bad Can I Be?)

anyways i swear i'm normal

barclayed fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Dec 7, 2022

Heather Papps

hello friend

... yes.

no it is a referance to chewbs job or hobby i'm not really sure. it's a self claimed title i would never deign to insult a yobber so.

also if you are normal it's "byob normal" which in all honesty is very abnormal.

Saoshyant

barclayed posted:

anyways i swear i'm normal

Inscribe these words on my grave.

barclayed

Saoshyant posted:

Inscribe these words on my grave.

o7 will do

Ass-penny

barclayed, when should I write you back?

barclayed

rear end-penny posted:

barclayed, when should I write you back?

you can go ahead and start sending stuff, new address is on the list

won't be able to reply until i get moved in late next week

Ass-penny

:nice:

Ass-penny

in tangently related news, a local comrade just sent me some stickies

Shifty Nipples

remember friends, normal does not exist it is a lie to make us feel bad

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
we need to throw off the shackles of Big Normal

Heather Papps

hello friend

rear end-penny posted:

in tangently related news, a local comrade just sent me some stickies

i need the women sticker to put up on every advertisement i see

Chewbecca

barclayed posted:

I can be ur angle or ur devil :wmwink:

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

i need the women sticker to put up on every advertisement i see

for real.

also how does the word number get abbreviated "no."? There isn't even an o in it.

Bad Video Games

Is there such a thing as imposter syndrome for parents? Because my son turns 14 next week and I still have no clue what I'm doing.

Goons Are Gifts

hello friends sudden change is coming towards me once again and it's going to be a wild ride maybe I dunno but trashed crew here I come

Heather Papps

hello friend

Grinches are Glowing posted:

hello friends sudden change is coming towards me once again and it's going to be a wild ride maybe I dunno but trashed crew here I come

gonna think real hard about stable things while pointed to germany. rocks. my dad. concrete. etc.

Walla posted:

Is there such a thing as imposter syndrome for parents? Because my son turns 14 next week and I still have no clue what I'm doing.

the neat thing about imposter syndrome is it means you care enough to want to do a good job.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i just ate an apple fritter and hot dang it was delicious

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Bad Video Games

Heather Papps posted:

gonna think real hard about stable things while pointed to germany. rocks. my dad. concrete. etc.

the neat thing about imposter syndrome is it means you care enough to want to do a good job.

There is that.

Saoshyant

Walla posted:

As a kid we saw adults mostly having their poo poo together and seemingly knowing what they are doing at every turn. As adults we learn the actual truth: none of us know the hell we are doing and just wing it through life. If a kid thinks otherwise is because a parent worked hard to create an illusion of stability and safety.

So, yeah, worrying about that means you are likely trying to do the right thing most if not all the time. That's good! Carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

also there are some grandparents in the yob there may be advice? i do not have offspring but i have lots of opinions about how to raise kids that can be discarded as useless.

try more... spices?