Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Who does he think the audience is for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I'm also pretty sure "Nathfield" is similar enough to Garfield that Viacom is going to sue him into oblivion if he tries to release this.

E: lol "Angela Clark" appears to be a woman who does voice actress work on-demand via her website:

https://clarkvoservices.com/

...and this is Ricky DB:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAmZ_2m4XpOzLU5YZlBgaRQ

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Dec 7, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
those are some big names

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
We need to talk about how the "Nath" in "Nathfield" rhymes with "bath." I thought it rhymed with "eighth" this whole time

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
the voice talent never heard him say it and didn't realize it was nathan + garfield so they just say nathfield

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

I love that he can't even be bothered to spell check a tweet.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I don't even know what to say about the religiosity of the Nathfield universe, or I guess it's the UL-MULK universe :psyduck:

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I got a trumpet she can blow

What up

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Doctor Butts posted:

I got a trumpet she can blow

What up

Did you just assume their pronouns? You'll probably get smitten.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

pseudanonymous posted:

Smote? Smited?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Scientastic posted:

Who does he think the audience is for this?
Him. And that means everyone else will as well, except for trolls who are jealous of his brilliance.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Guess because he has a pig nose and a superficial resemblance to the real Bill Kramer, Nathan can't be sued for the parody version.

Basically he's using professionals to do a gaudier version of scribbling hate cartoons in his high school loose leaf binder

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Binary Badger posted:

Guess because he has a pig nose and a superficial resemblance to the real Bill Kramer, Nathan can't be sued for the parody version.

Who is the real Bill Kramer?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
how did bill kramer troll nathen mazri?

the man should be way more trolled than he is but being totally ignored and forced to like his own tweets from different accounts is pretty funny in its own right

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

This is the worst thing I have ever listened to.

Maybe he'll play off the mispronunciation of Nathfield, with an alter ego called Wrathfield, for when it's time to physically battle... who again? old people?

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

pseudanonymous posted:

Only thing getting assumed is the position

I'm gonna smite dat rear end

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

That was so much more terrible and less funny than I thought it would be.

Call it post post clarity.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

I am still really mad about the dating reality show where he gets married off not happening. I mean I really believed he'd at least film ONE speed dating event. God dammit, Nathen.

E: I misspelled nathen. Has anyone said enterraged yet

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Megaraptor posted:

I am still really mad about the dating reality show where he gets married off not happening. I mean I really believed he'd at least film ONE speed dating event. God dammit, Nathen.

It broke my cold, dead heart

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Posting from a timeline where the staple got to Nathen and he died on the spot. What's going on here?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm afraid it's far sadder and more pathetic

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH

kntfkr posted:

those are some big names

The biggest Fiverr has to offer. (You didn't think Nathen would pay people anything more than the absolute least he could, did you?)

https://www.fiverr.com/voiceoverangela

https://www.fiverr.com/rickydbsound

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

pseudanonymous posted:

Who is the real Bill Kramer?

Doug Benson, going by that drawing

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

biosterous posted:

there are seven entire copies available in toronto

I was Christmas shopping at the Eaton Centre and, well, can't deny that it's signed by "Nathen Mazi."

(I did not buy this book)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
You didn’t buy it? Boo.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

blinkeve1826 posted:

The biggest Fiverr has to offer. (You didn't think Nathen would pay people anything more than the absolute least he could, did you?)

https://www.fiverr.com/voiceoverangela

https://www.fiverr.com/rickydbsound
Jesus, clicking these profiles is the only time I have ever felt in real life like I felt in Jagged Alliance 2 when checking out the M.E.R.C. page

I could explain that but given this place's demographics I know at least three or four people will be like "you know, I get it"

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

You didn’t buy it? Boo.

I feel like one should adopt a philosophy similar to the that espoused by "Steal this Book!" when it comes to Arabiolosis.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Scooby-Doo Eats was not the name of the business, it was "Scooby Eats". Also Scooby Eats did not server burgers did it? Just hot dogs and Garf-lasagna.

They also had frozen burgers.

https://twitter.com/Scoobyeats/status/1455708445668216836?s=20

Also it was called Scooby-Doo eats.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
well poo poo!!!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

well poo poo!!!

Welcome to BBQ seaon. :owned:

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Escape From Noise posted:

They also had frozen burgers.

https://twitter.com/Scoobyeats/status/1455708445668216836?s=20

Also it was called Scooby-Doo eats.

Did he actually sell any of this Scooby-Doo stuff or was it like everything else he's done post Garf-eats closed: a lot of photos making that face hyping up imaginary products for entergagement?

Also bless you Goon who listened to the cursed podcast and reported back.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I love that Nathen's book only has one review on Amazon from totally-not-Nathen that just reads "BLOWS MY MIND". No joke reviews, no "what the hell is this crap?" reviews. No one is aware it exists.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

I love that Nathen's book only has one review on Amazon from totally-not-Nathen that just reads "BLOWS MY MIND". No joke reviews, no "what the hell is this crap?" reviews. No one is aware it exists.

The podcast in the style of Humans of New York?

Edit: poo poo. You were talking about the book. Sorta ran those posts together in my head.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
That's entertagement, baby

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
The fact that Nathen sees himself as this big time social media influencer but can only pull in 1 to 3 likes tops is the most sordid aspect of his character

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

kntfkr posted:

how did bill kramer troll nathen mazri?

the man should be way more trolled than he is but being totally ignored and forced to like his own tweets from different accounts is pretty funny in its own right

Something weird happens when talentless people like Nathen or the Balloon Boy's dad make it their singular focus to become famous. The world conspires to keep them as anonymous as possible, as if by instinct.

The Bill Kramer thing is completely mystifying to me, I guess I'm looking forward to some light being shed on that.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The fact that Nathen sees himself as this big time social media influencer but can only pull in 1 to 3 likes tops is the most sordid aspect of his character

it really is genuinely sad and funny

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

A reminder that Nathan sourced his illustrators from his discord, which was filled with Kiwi farms weirdos.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

joylessdivision posted:

Did he actually sell any of this Scooby-Doo stuff or was it like everything else he's done post Garf-eats closed: a lot of photos making that face hyping up imaginary products for entergagement?

Also bless you Goon who listened to the cursed podcast and reported back.
I think it worked a lot like a mix of Garfield EATS and his book deal, he re-packaged an existing frozen food with a cartoon character on the box, then got a single local grocery chain to carry them. But unlike his books the food expires so they were only there for a couple months.

https://twitter.com/Scoobyeats/status/1433164479685083143

Fun side-note I discovered during my research, http://www.scoobydooeats.com now redirects back to a Warner Bros. 404 page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Zefiel posted:

A reminder that Nathan sourced his illustrators from his discord, which was filled with Kiwi farms weirdos.

This isn't true at all. The discord ended up getting shut down because after Nathen made a more-transphobic-than-usual video bashing trans people, the mods completely took over the server and endlessly bashed Nathen for being a piece of poo poo religious bigot