Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

The selfie I sent my boyfriend of my book store find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

My beard and hair needed a trim and some styling,

So I went to the best place in town and got them cut and styled.

I've also lost 50-60 pounds since the beginning of the year and got my hemoglobin a1c down from over 8 to 5.2, so I'm not even in the pre-diabetic range anymore. I beat the 'beetus.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

That's a dope cover for a dope book!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Inzombiac posted:

That's a dope cover for a dope book!

No piece of classic sci-fi I finally picked up has ever been a let down.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

No piece of classic sci-fi I finally picked up has ever been a let down.

If you haven't already, Snow Crash and The Diamond Age are great.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

GWBBQ posted:

I've also lost 50-60 pounds since the beginning of the year and got my hemoglobin a1c down from over 8 to 5.2, so I'm not even in the pre-diabetic range anymore. I beat the 'beetus.

Lookin' good!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

GWBBQ posted:

Lookin good, friend! Congrats!

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Terrible concert selfie. Great concert though.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
I forgot there are two selfie threads!

HURP, HORP, HELLOO!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

That cover looks like Neuromancer hosed The Giving Tree.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

I broke my shoulder! It sucks just as much as you think!!

But because I can’t work for at least a month, more likely two, we got a new kitten. Meet Deimos

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
That's a cute rear end cat.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I love the kitty and its name. Adorable.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Took a trip to the coast, realised I was wearing black kicks, almost-black blue jeans, a gunmetal cableknit and a grey beanie, so bought a new scarf at the Tynemouth Market so I wasn't 99% grayscale :o:

I call it 'Autumn Pixels' :cool:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Desmodus rotundus posted:

I broke my shoulder! It sucks just as much as you think!!

But because I can’t work for at least a month, more likely two, we got a new kitten. Meet Deimos

Slings and improvised stuff are all fine and good (aka. terrible). Pick up a shoulder immobilizer. As a veteran of thousands of shoulder injuries, they're the way to go. Also cute kitty!

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

"Just play that Eerie Ultimatum. Yeah he's holding up six blue Mana and has countered every other spell you've played this game, but he has to run out of them eventually. Call his bluff. Do it. Hard cast that loving card"

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

for the first time ever, I am sick of my shaved head and have been daring to wear my wigs *gasp* outdoors. This is me getting ready to leave the house currently.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Teagan posted:

for the first time ever, I am sick of my shaved head and have been daring to wear my wigs *gasp* outdoors. This is me getting ready to leave the house currently.

nice new tone to that one!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Picked up my cat from my parents house and she was watching me play Half Life 2.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Took a trip to the coast, realised I was wearing black kicks, almost-black blue jeans, a gunmetal cableknit and a grey beanie, so bought a new scarf at the Tynemouth Market so I wasn't 99% grayscale :o:

I call it 'Autumn Pixels' :cool:

Good scarf!! Colours work really well together, love that palette.

Desert Bus posted:

Slings and improvised stuff are all fine and good (aka. terrible). Pick up a shoulder immobilizer. As a veteran of thousands of shoulder injuries, they're the way to go. Also cute kitty!

That was lovely ER sling. Although we got a better one. I guess to be specific I broke my humeral head vs the actual shoulder although they’re all connected. I’ve gone in for two follow up X-rays and so far the part that broke hasn’t moved, so I think I should be avoiding surgery which is great. I’ve also taken to keeping it out of the sling as much as possible and just….dead hanging….I guess. And it’s done wonders for helping the swelling and fluid move around and keeping the rest of the arm from growing stagnant. Hoping I can be back to minor work come November.

Lesson is never try to be physical or environmentally friendly. Stupid bikes.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Picked up my cat from my parents house and she was watching me play Half Life 2.

Helping. She was helping you play HL2.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Home for 2am after a night of impromptu Gothing for the first time in many years, much like bike riding you never forget how to throw Shapes :o:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Home for 2am after a night of impromptu Gothing for the first time in many years, much like bike riding you never forget how to throw Shapes :o:

Went to a Halloween party at a goth club, never been to a club of any sort in my life. Had a good time.

My cat was not happy my boyfriend was vacuuming.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

I haven’t been to a goth event since Terminus in like, 2014. And oh boy do I miss it. Glad to see they still are around in areas (unfortunately not central Canada :canada:)

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Put up some of those classic goth pics! :)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crosspostin but went to a nice bar last night. Live country music from some band from California who were really nice to us and invited us to their beach house in Rio at the end, blessed.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That haircut and outfit own bones

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Yeah that outfit is pretty amazing. (As is smoking inside.)

I'll post a picture from the harsh noise show tonight. I'm sure my outfit will be... Something.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Elentor posted:

Crosspostin but went to a nice bar last night. Live country music from some band from California who were really nice to us and invited us to their beach house in Rio at the end, blessed.

lookinfortrouble.jpg

Sounds like you had a good time. Glad to hear it

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

gently caress I'm in for a long drive home.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

SKVLK posted:

gently caress I'm in for a long drive home.

Killer shemagh/jacket combo tho!

I bought something unique to keep my head warm

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This time I'm not wearing a suit!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Waste of Breath posted:

Killer shemagh/jacket combo tho!

I bought something unique to keep my head warm

Thanks, that jacket is about to get entirely too many patches. As soon as I find where I packed my patch backlog when I moved.

Does that make you run faster?

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

How bout after a nice, hearty meal, and a nap?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Yesterday was a half-day at work, so I decided to finally get a haircut in the afternoon:

Before:

After:

And today I trimmed my beard:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Back to back posts!

Me at a work happy hour last night, feeling like a silly goose:

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊
Looking good and ready to kiss some titties!

Today marked the first day of proper winter commuting

Currently snowing af. Looking forward to falling over on my way to work tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Hi y'all