Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/joseassistant/status/1595771523226546177?s=46&t=uJauKwbJJ5LAc5E8ppfiqg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hell yeah All Chops Wrestling stays winning

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
The best part is there was an old guy with big white beard who Jose had called like "Sex Offender Santa" or some poo poo as he was coming out and Jungle Boy let him get the last chop in and you'd never seen an old man so happy before getting to do that.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Impact from the weekend

Bully Ray says Impact's his show now
Bully defeats Rich Swann
Moose defeats Bhupinder Gujjar
Kazarian defeats Steve Maclin by DQ
Mickie James defeats Deonna Purrazzo. Jordynne Grace offers to defend the Knockouts title against Mickie at Hard To Kill

Rhino and Heath vs Motor City Machine Guns ends in no contest after Brian Myers and Matt Cardona attack both teams
Savannah Evans defeats Taya Valkyrie
Josh Alexander issues an open challenge, not wanting to wait for a fight. Bully doesn't accept; Speedball Mike Bailey does
Josh defeats Speedball in a near hour-long match. Postmatch Kenny King attacks Speedball and Bully attacks Josh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage

Orange Cassidy retains the All-Atlantic title over QT Marshall in a lumberjack match. Postmatch everybody brawls, House of Black attacks and beats up everybody
Athena defeats Dani Mo
Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal defeat Private Party
Darby Allin defeats Cole Karter

Dark Elevation

Nick Comoroto defeats Hagane Shinno
Nyla Rose and Marina Shafir defeat Alice Croley and Kittle LeFleur
Kiera Hogan defeats Nikki Victory
Top Flight defeat the Outrunners
Emi Sakura defeats Madison Rayne
Lee Moriarty defeats Serpentico
The Embassy defeat Facade, Dan Adams and Star Rider. Postmatch the Embassy are confronted by ROH trios champs Dalton Castle and the Boys
Kip Sabian defeats Alex Reynolds
Konosuke Takeshita defeats Aaron Solo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage

Jon Moxley defeats Konosuke Takeshita again. Postmatch Hangman Page says they won't clear him for a match due to his concussion but they can't stop him from fighting, and attacks Moxley with the mic. Claudio Castagnoli and Wheeler Yuta try to separate them, Moxley takes advantage and shoves Hangman into the post. He gets tended to by officials
Hikaru Shida retains the Regina di WAVE title over the Bunny, and earns an AEW women's title shot against Jamie Hayter
W Morrissey and Lee Moriarty defeat Izzy James and Clayton Bloodstone
Orange Cassidy retains the All Atlantic title over Kip Sabian's handpicked opponent, the debuting Trent Seven from NXTUK. Butcher, Blade and Bunny brawl with Best Friends at ringside. Postmatch Kip and Penelope Ford join the attack, but Dustin Rhodes makes the save

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Trent Seven? We already have Trent 1 in AEW, who needs him

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

not the way Tony

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
More NXT :(

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Tony can't resist the allure of forty+ year old indie white guys

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Trent is very fat, I'm excited to see him job.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It's darkly funny doing a Twitter search for Trent Seven and seeing a bunch of posts that are like "gently caress Trent Seven, dude got outed as a creep in Speaking Out" and then a bunch of other posts that are like "Uh I don't think he was actually?". The perils of the BritWres scene

xbilkis fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Dec 8, 2022

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mox/takeshita kicked rear end.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Came here to check if Miro returned because of Kip. Lol that we got the 7th offbrand Trent?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I had heard about Trent Seven before I watched dynamite and Kip even does the dumb little mustache thing in his interview.

Anyway, hope it’s a one off and the inevitable multi-man before Kip gets his title shot is Best Friends vs Butcher/Blade/Kip

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

They have to wait until Stat is healthy so she can plaster Penelope's face on a glass window again

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Trent Seven is just an anagram of Matt Taven

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

trent seven is an anagram for "resent vent" as in i "resent" the "vent" that led to the signing of trent seven. when i say vent like that it's shorthand for event. it's new slang

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

xbilkis posted:

It's darkly funny doing a Twitter search for Trent Seven and seeing a bunch of posts that are like "gently caress Trent Seven, dude got outed as a creep in Speaking Out" and then a bunch of other posts that are like "Uh I don't think he was actually?". The perils of the BritWres scene
Pretty sure they're confusing him with Tyler Bate.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Bonk posted:

Pretty sure they're confusing him with Tyler Bate.

And if I remember rightly Tyler Bate’s crime was propositioning someone and getting shot down because she wasn’t single.

What a monster.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
more like ShitWres

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

AEW needs more fat guys, so I'm okay with Trent Seven

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

History Comes Inside! posted:

And if I remember rightly Tyler Bate’s crime was propositioning someone and getting shot down because she wasn’t single.

What a monster.
I thought it was him being a chaser, which in the grand scheme of things not the worst thing

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Don’t know anything about Trent Seven except that must be the worst pun name I’ve ever heard (assuming that’s what he’s going for)

E: lol yup

quote:

Webb made his debut at the relatively late age of 29 during an Alternative Wrestling World show in Birmingham in 2010 and adopted the ring name Trent Seven, a play on Severn Trent, the company that supplies water to his home region.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He was the Bobby Fish of British Strong Style and that’s all you need to know.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

He was awesome?!?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Seams posted:

He was awesome?!?

Where's the lie?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Clayton Bloodstone

pretty sure i fought this guy in diablo ii

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Seams posted:

He was awesome?!?

He was the old one

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Pretty much. He's good but Pete and Tyler were the stars

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I was always a bit sad that he didn't have a bigger stage for his heel turn when Moustache Mountain broke up, because he was a pretty good cackling villain.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Per Dave, current women's title plans for Mania:
Ronda defends SD title against Becky
Bianca defends Raw title against Charlotte

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How far away is Mania? February? Don’t they have a ppl before then?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

How far away is Mania? February? Don’t they have a ppl before then?

April. They have Rumble next month (Becky or Charlotte expected to win that) and Elimination Chamber in February

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Chris James 2 posted:

April. They have Rumble next month (Becky or Charlotte expected to win that) and Elimination Chamber in February

This is the problem with AEW, you can't expect certain matches 6 months in the future.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Had Punk not flamed out we probably could, tbh. They don’t have the fed’s “this is our guy” sort of booking, but the protection of people not being pushed has the same sort of perceived effect. Like I could say “Miro could easily slot” but he hasn’t had a match in three months. Hard to tell the difference between keeping your powder dry and being gunshy.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Matches announced for this weekend's Impact on AXS tapings:

Friday:
-Impact Tag Team Champions Heath & Rhino defend against the Motor City Machine Guns with Major Players banned from ringside
-Death Dollz (Rosemary & Jessicka) vs. Deonna Purrazzo & Gisele Shaw
-Knockouts Champion Jordynne Grace & Mickie James vs. Tasha Steelz & Savannah Evans
-Eddie Edwards vs. Delirious
-Sami Callihan vs. Angels
-Steve Maclin vs. Rich Swann
-X-Division Champion Trey Miguel vs. Crazzy Steve
-Mike Bailey vs. Yuya Uemura

Saturday:
-Brian Myers vs. Heath
-Chris Sabin vs. Matt Cardona
-Masha Slamovich vs. Taylor Wilde

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Jonathan Gresham showed up in the Impact Wrestling tapings, and it looks like he's going to have a match with Eddie Edwards at Hard to Kill.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Motor City Machine Guns won the tag titles from Heath and Rhino

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Chris James 2 posted:

Per Dave, current women's title plans for Mania:
Ronda defends SD title against Becky
Bianca defends Raw title against Charlotte

This has been the wrestlemania women title plans every loving year since i got back to wrestling. But now with Bianca.